Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 16680
-
10-19-24 14:56 #15255Senior Member

Posts: 338Break me in girl
I was going to ask the same thing about the "Break Me In" girl. I've tried contacting her a couple of times and had no response, may try again in the next couple of days. Perhaps that one favorable review has made her in high demand?Have any of you guys had luck connecting with "break me in I'm new"? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Bruno's posts but I've never gotten a response back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/break-me-in-im-new/130936572255
Of the girls on your review list, the only one I've seen is Gigi. As you say, she's more enthusiastic performance-wise than most and is decent-looking. My main issue with her is poor hygiene: her room was a filthy mess and there were some body and mouth odor issues that were a turn off. That's why I haven't been in a rush to repeat, not that there are that many better alternatives, at least in her price range.
-
10-18-24 19:59 #15254Senior Member

Posts: 434Dani
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/980326667175
Anyone seen Dani or her friend Jenn recently? Only thing I can find is that the pictures are real and didn't have any issues with her. Also wondering about her friend Jenn.
-
10-18-24 14:27 #15253Senior Member

Posts: 127Saw a few girls lately. Some that were reviewed but I've been wanting to check out for myself and some that I haven't seen reviews for yet:
Gigi.
She seemed to get into the session but I felt a little shortchanged for what I paid. Don't think I'd repeat.
Jenna (touch my butt).
She was sweet but bigger and a little more rough than I thought she'd be. Services were ok but I won't be repeating.
April (Southern bodaous bombshell).
Services were ok but I felt a little rushed. She was very nice and quick to respond via text but I probably won't repeat.
Roxy (busty mature redhead).
Nice incall, primarily deals via email and is very responsive once you make contact. She's definitely a little older and has a little bit of a belly but still quite pretty for her age. Again, seems like a nice lady and kinda gets into it. I'd consider seeing her again.
Bella.
Great / fast and communicating and does feel like she gets into things. She's a bit bigger and doesn't look quite as good as her photos. I'd consider repeating for her QV but there's honestly not a whole lot of actual passion during the session and she does show some signs of use. Personally I wouldn't pay her hhr / hr rates but that's just me.
Jazzmine (exotic treat).
I was hoping that would be a good one based on the interests in her ad but ended up feeling like I TOFTT on her. She's bigger and taller than her photos and ad details, would not do DFK / DATY / CG, and did not get into the session. Would not recommend and I will not be seeing her when she passes through the area again.
Have any of you guys had luck connecting with "break me in I'm new"? I've been trying to get in touch with her since Bruno's posts but I've never gotten a response back.
-
10-18-24 10:09 #15252Senior Member

Posts: 801I saw the ad also. I wonder if the body is still rocking, because those are old pics. She's still 22 I see.
Originally Posted by Viking777
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 21:40 #15251Senior Member

Posts: 36Helena and Layla
They are on their way through Wisconsin and hopefully they stop again. Had a great time with the duo, both ladies are amazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore
https://tryst.link/escort/helenasinclair
-
10-16-24 19:43 #15250Senior Member

Posts: 89Vanessa
She is back in town, its been years, but she was a good time.
-
10-14-24 22:00 #15249Senior Member

Posts: 801Now those would be interesting!
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 12:48 #15248Senior Member

Posts: 772Yessssss! I have videos of her just before she took a break to get reduction surgery!!
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 11:46 #15247Senior Member

Posts: 801Eva, back in the good old days:
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 10:23 #15246Senior Member

Posts: 801That first pic looks like pre-boob reduction.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 10:21 #15245Senior Member

Posts: 801As I recall, she was a traveling girl, not based in Madison. Big girl, but big in a good way.
Originally Posted by Gibbles3
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 17:11 #15244Regular Member

Posts: 13Anyone meet up with this one?!
-
10-13-24 12:08 #15243Regular Member

Posts: 17Helena
Saw Helena yesterday. She is Russian, brand new to this particular work. Supermodel-type build with enhanced breasts. Would recommend and will repeat.
Originally Posted by EFranks
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 11:24 #15242Senior Member

Posts: 508Eva
Recently spent time with Eva. She's lost weight so tits aren't nearly as full as first picture shows. Great personality with a messy incall. Donated a little more for DFK and BBBJ. I will say her BBBJ is the absolute best I have ever had. Great technique and she just knows how to do it right. Multiple positions for full service while pounding hard from behind to finish. I would definitely visit again just for the BBBJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...c/732623235628
-
10-12-24 15:35 #15241Regular Member

Posts: 5Is it real her though
I remember seeing her too about 5 years ago. It was for greek and she could really deliver and man some nice tittes. This post seems like a scam though as asking for a deposit. When I saw her last she said she was moving to Georgia. Has anyone reached out or does it scream scam to others too?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





