Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 27816
-
10-10-24 22:32 #24816Senior Member

Posts: 1155🤣.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
Pimp or bf, the driver was probably excited and patiently waiting for her to come back fill with baby batter so he can clean up the mess.
-
10-10-24 19:53 #24815Senior Member

Posts: 541So. Does this mean you are going tobstop seeing h oo kers buddy?
Originally Posted by Mike515
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 18:29 #24814Senior Member

Posts: 168https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...y/445312976198
Any info on this one down in Tacoma?
-
10-10-24 14:03 #24813Senior Member

Posts: 84Adrianna Pimp BF
Yeah I saw this one, referred by another off the board. Hard to communicate but was told to be patient.
Originally Posted by BriannasBoy
[View Original Post]
Agreed to meet, I get a decent hotel and 3 hours later shows up, I go outside to meet her but watch from a distance and it's another dude dropping her off, gives him a kiss.
I casually hide behind a pillar and sneak back inside the lobby door and pretend I'm waiting for her.
Comes in and I greet her, super skinny girl, couldn't tell if she's taking anything but tight figure maybe weighs under a buck.
I'm already feeling awkward, take her to the room and I can see from the window he's waiting in the car. Some small talk and I find my way to get out of it, apologizing and give a hundy to leave.
I'm sure she would've have done a great job but wasn't willing to find out what could've have occurred during or after. Apparently she's got an alert on the board already.
She's not bad looking but caution on the meet.
-
10-10-24 02:16 #24812Senior Member

Posts: 60A worthy basis of review. I had a pretty good time with her. Although she was running late. She had a nice little sex room set up in her apartment. Very agreeable, attentive, friendly.
Originally Posted by NiceMassage
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 18:38 #24811Senior Member

Posts: 50Christina
Almost met this one a couple weeks ago so sorry no details. Arrived at our arranged meeting time sorry hun running late blah blah. Sketchy area in China town. I ended up bailing. Noticed she's openly advertising today. Pay it forward with a review!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...y/987993457705
-
10-08-24 19:52 #24810Senior Member

Posts: 984Ya ya. We know. Best pussy ever. LOL.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 19:31 #24809Senior Member

Posts: 387Amanda
Yes I did but it still wasn't worth what she charges.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 19:28 #24808Senior Member

Posts: 387Marie or Amanda
The answer is Marie and it's not even close.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 19:21 #24807Senior Member

Posts: 1403Marie any day.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 18:01 #24806Senior Member

Posts: 1102That is Amanda in a nutshell.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 17:59 #24805Senior Member

Posts: 1102MarieStClaire is hotter and way more open about taking it bare.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
Amanda is more like the drunk mom down the street. Huge knockers. Get her worked up and just go for it.
She won't stop you. She may hesitate but once she feels your bare dick stretching her out she goes nuts.
Plus she is into the cnc forced scenarios.
-
10-08-24 16:35 #24804Senior Member

Posts: 300I love that taste and smell of a bbw.
Originally Posted by GoodDay25
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 15:37 #24803Senior Member

Posts: 32Which one would you choose?
MarieStClaire vs Amanda Wonders.
Which one would you recommend seeing? I don't mind a little weight, but curves are a must at least. Oh, and a booty! Thanks!
-
10-08-24 15:22 #24802Senior Member

Posts: 43Spokane Creampie
Does anyone have any good Spokane creampie recommendations?









Reply With Quote




