LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 27803
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24818

  2. #24817
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Pimp or bf, the driver was probably excited and patiently waiting for her to come back fill with baby batter so he can clean up the mess.
    As long as the mofo in the other side of the door, I'm filling her up and sending her home packed.

  3. #24816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    So. Does this mean you are going tobstop seeing h oo kers buddy?
    🤣.

    Pimp or bf, the driver was probably excited and patiently waiting for her to come back fill with baby batter so he can clean up the mess.

  4. #24815
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw this one, referred by another off the board. Hard to communicate but was told to be patient.

    Agreed to meet, I get a decent hotel and 3 hours later shows up, I go outside to meet her but watch from a distance and it's another dude dropping her off, gives him a kiss.

    I casually hide behind a pillar and sneak back inside the lobby door and pretend I'm waiting for her.

    Comes in and I greet her, super skinny girl, couldn't tell if she's taking anything but tight figure maybe weighs under a buck.

    I'm already feeling awkward, take her to the room and I can see from the window he's waiting in the car. Some small talk and I find my way to get out of it, apologizing and give a hundy to leave.

    I'm sure she would've have done a great job but wasn't willing to find out what could've have occurred during or after. Apparently she's got an alert on the board already.

    She's not bad looking but caution on the meet.
    So. Does this mean you are going tobstop seeing h oo kers buddy?

  5. #24814

  6. #24813

    Adrianna Pimp BF

    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ction.2908956/

    I didn't ask. She just hopped on. YMMV.
    Yeah I saw this one, referred by another off the board. Hard to communicate but was told to be patient.

    Agreed to meet, I get a decent hotel and 3 hours later shows up, I go outside to meet her but watch from a distance and it's another dude dropping her off, gives him a kiss.

    I casually hide behind a pillar and sneak back inside the lobby door and pretend I'm waiting for her.

    Comes in and I greet her, super skinny girl, couldn't tell if she's taking anything but tight figure maybe weighs under a buck.

    I'm already feeling awkward, take her to the room and I can see from the window he's waiting in the car. Some small talk and I find my way to get out of it, apologizing and give a hundy to leave.

    I'm sure she would've have done a great job but wasn't willing to find out what could've have occurred during or after. Apparently she's got an alert on the board already.

    She's not bad looking but caution on the meet.

  7. #24812
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceMassage  [View Original Post]
    Almost met this one a couple weeks ago so sorry no details. Arrived at our arranged meeting time sorry hun running late blah blah. Sketchy area in China town. I ended up bailing. Noticed she's openly advertising today. Pay it forward with a review!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...y/987993457705
    A worthy basis of review. I had a pretty good time with her. Although she was running late. She had a nice little sex room set up in her apartment. Very agreeable, attentive, friendly.

  8. #24811

    Christina

    Almost met this one a couple weeks ago so sorry no details. Arrived at our arranged meeting time sorry hun running late blah blah. Sketchy area in China town. I ended up bailing. Noticed she's openly advertising today. Pay it forward with a review!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...y/987993457705

  9. #24810
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    The answer is Marie and it's not even close.
    Ya ya. We know. Best pussy ever. LOL.

  10. #24809

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Did you get to bareback her?
    Yes I did but it still wasn't worth what she charges.

  11. #24808

    Marie or Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    MarieStClaire vs Amanda Wonders.

    Which one would you recommend seeing? I don't mind a little weight, but curves are a must at least. Oh, and a booty! Thanks!
    The answer is Marie and it's not even close.

  12. #24807
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    MarieStClaire vs Amanda Wonders.

    Which one would you recommend seeing? I don't mind a little weight, but curves are a must at least. Oh, and a booty! Thanks!
    Marie any day.

  13. #24806
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She also wears a corset to keep the flab in. Does a good job acting like you're the only one and knows how to play fantasy. She looks older than she really is, not sure why or how given how well kept she is. I don't think she's into drugs and only does this occasionally. Last round I was backed up for almost a month and was able to unload in all 3 holes. She says she doesn't like it in the back door but while she's saying no and shaking her head, her hands came back and spread her ass cheeks for me. Didn't try to avoid it and once the tip was in, she pushed all the way back herself. She likes to act innocent but she's a real **** underneath. I go to her mainly because my all time favorite has retired and the other girls who would do this are unreliable as hell.
    That is Amanda in a nutshell.

  14. #24805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Whammers  [View Original Post]
    MarieStClaire vs Amanda Wonders.

    Which one would you recommend seeing? I don't mind a little weight, but curves are a must at least. Oh, and a booty! Thanks!
    MarieStClaire is hotter and way more open about taking it bare.

    Amanda is more like the drunk mom down the street. Huge knockers. Get her worked up and just go for it.

    She won't stop you. She may hesitate but once she feels your bare dick stretching her out she goes nuts.

    Plus she is into the cnc forced scenarios.

  15. #24804
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDay25  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...08477.2911183/

    She looks exactly like her pics.

    She has a handler and doesn't speak English, but that wasn't a barrier for us.

    She was very friendly, and and eager to please, nice BBBJ. I did start with DATY, but I stopped since it smelled not fresh, not fishy, but not fresh like after a shower. So I FIV her and played with her down while she BBJ. I then grind my dick over her pussy while she was laying on her back, holding her legs wide open. She was just moaning and waited for me to slide it in..
    I love that taste and smell of a bbw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape