Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 201 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 251 301 701 1201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 27802
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24802

    Spokane Creampie

    Does anyone have any good Spokane creampie recommendations?

  2. #24801

    Emma Madison belongs here

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...08477.2911183/

    She looks exactly like her pics.

    She has a handler and doesn't speak English, but that wasn't a barrier for us.

    She was very friendly, and and eager to please, nice BBBJ. I did start with DATY, but I stopped since it smelled not fresh, not fishy, but not fresh like after a shower. So I FIV her and played with her down while she BBJ. I then grind my dick over her pussy while she was laying on her back, holding her legs wide open. She was just moaning and waited for me to slide it in.

    But, I did not, I unwrap the cover that was laying on the side of the bed, and used it. I don't do bare for my own reasons, but thought it will be useful information for this forum.

  3. #24800
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ction.2908956/

    I didn't ask. She just hopped on. YMMV.
    How is she in the look department?

  4. #24799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. She also wears a corset to keep the flab in. Does a good job acting like you're the only one and knows how to play fantasy. She looks older than she really is, not sure why or how given how well kept she is. I don't think she's into drugs and only does this occasionally. Last round I was backed up for almost a month and was able to unload in all 3 holes. She says she doesn't like it in the back door but while she's saying no and shaking her head, her hands came back and spread her ass cheeks for me. Didn't try to avoid it and once the tip was in, she pushed all the way back herself. She likes to act innocent but she's a real **** underneath. I go to her mainly because my all time favorite has retired and the other girls who would do this are unreliable as hell.
    Great report. Got the blood rushing when you mentioned, Greek.

  5. #24798

    Btdt

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-week.2910503/

    She confirmed bbfscip and Greek is YMMV.

    It's all extra tho.

    200 qv + 100 for bbfscip, gtfoh, hard pass, I wonder who the simp is paying for that. The gps force is strong with this one.

    I remember kimillacole was 300hr bbfscip MSOG, miss that bish, Greek was definitely a hard no for me tho, she funny, she agreed but back out last minute, lol
    Saw here not long after she started posting, maybe 3-4 months ago. I reported on her a while back. She was dirt cheap when she started. I mean 1-150 for creampie. She would openly advertise it. I saw her right when someone put a big in her ear to charge a la carte and charge more for it — she told me as much directly that someone told her she needed to up her rates, a mentor of sorts. I never went back because she upped her rates on me while I was there, meaning her posts still had the old rates and I took the ferry to see her (over 2 hours) so I paid the extra 50 and never went back.

    So-Crates.

  6. #24797
    What is a head scratcher is to go to Portland but not Eastside. Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-week.2910503/

    She confirmed bbfscip and Greek is YMMV.

    It's all extra tho.

    200 qv + 100 for bbfscip, gtfoh, hard pass, I wonder who the simp is paying for that. The gps force is strong with this one.

    I remember kimillacole was 300hr bbfscip MSOG, miss that bish, Greek was definitely a hard no for me tho, she funny, she agreed but back out last minute, lol

  7. #24796

    Adriana belongs here

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ction.2908956/

    I didn't ask. She just hopped on. YMMV.

  8. #24795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153

    Greedy old bish

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-week.2910503/

    She confirmed bbfscip and Greek is YMMV.

    It's all extra tho.

    200 qv + 100 for bbfscip, gtfoh, hard pass, I wonder who the simp is paying for that. The gps force is strong with this one.

    I remember kimillacole was 300hr bbfscip MSOG, miss that bish, Greek was definitely a hard no for me tho, she funny, she agreed but back out last minute, lol

  9. #24794
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her when she was pregnant. No BBFS slamdunk, dead fish experience. One and done, next one.
    How long ago was she preggers?

  10. #24793
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be a big let down. Not attracted to her at all.
    Did you get to bareback her?

  11. #24792
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    I fucked her when she was pregnant. No BBFS slamdunk, dead fish experience. One and done, next one.
    At 300 she was a good fuck. She gave up VIP for 300 when she was pregnant, all holes open back and forth. ATP, ATM all available. Then she wanted 400 the second time I saw her. Gave it to her and took her off the list. I see now she wants 450 for VIP, definitely not worth it.

  12. #24791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Cassie69 is back wit her creampie service.

    Bigger woman but not bbw status yet.

    Still. Decent lay and loves bbfscip for her VIP.

    I am glad she is back.
    I fucked her when she was pregnant. No BBFS slamdunk, dead fish experience. One and done, next one.

  13. #24790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926

    Any info on this one?

    So tough to find a woman under 130 pds LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seata...l/380828781092

  14. #24789
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    I found her to be a big let down. Not attracted to her at all.
    Agreed. She also wears a corset to keep the flab in. Does a good job acting like you're the only one and knows how to play fantasy. She looks older than she really is, not sure why or how given how well kept she is. I don't think she's into drugs and only does this occasionally. Last round I was backed up for almost a month and was able to unload in all 3 holes. She says she doesn't like it in the back door but while she's saying no and shaking her head, her hands came back and spread her ass cheeks for me. Didn't try to avoid it and once the tip was in, she pushed all the way back herself. She likes to act innocent but she's a real **** underneath. I go to her mainly because my all time favorite has retired and the other girls who would do this are unreliable as hell.

  15. #24788

    Amanda Wonders

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    How attractive is she? I've heard she a thick MILF which is my type. Just wondering about the face area.
    I found her to be a big let down. Not attracted to her at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape