Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 667 1167 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15559

    College girl UTR-mystery

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    Has anyone heard from Darknight? Did she change her mind? You think she transferred to another school? Did they runoff together? Has he decided not to share after all? Did she actually exis? Did his account get hacked?

    To these and other questions we may know. It's a mystery.

  2. #15558
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    UTR going through financial difficulties looking to meet a few generous gentleman this week.

    Pm me for number, 400 hr 200 hh, not for long just looking tor help to cover emergency expenses.
    This still an option? I tried to send dm.

  3. #15557

    Hot blond UTR MILF

    I have a hot young SWF, MILF 31 yr. Smoking hot bod, 8 out 10 looks. Just got divorced. Has a nice place in Hamburg. Going through a rough patch needs help. Her #859 - 6969. She is open to doing a 3 some. Nice tickets and caboose. She is not a racist but prefers BBC and BWC. Kind of a freak in the sheets. PSE. She is a keeper so treat her right.

    Don't bother to contact me because I won't respond.

  4. #15556
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I've been saved headaches thanks to folks here.

    Asking if anyone has good or bad thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/745610529971
    Been a minute, she went by Rachel. Did not have a good time. Will not repeat, but it's been so long I don't remember why.

  5. #15555
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    I've been saved headaches thanks to folks here.

    Asking if anyone has good or bad thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/745610529971
    Been a while since I've seen her but she did not look near as good as those old pics.

  6. #15554
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    UTR going through financial difficulties looking to meet a few generous gentleman this week.

    Pm me for number, 400 hr 200 hh, not for long just looking tor help to cover emergency expenses.
    Sent you a DM and haven't heard anything yet my friend.

  7. #15553

    You guys have helped me out.

    I've been saved headaches thanks to folks here.

    Asking if anyone has good or bad thoughts?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/745610529971

  8. #15552

    Could've had 4 LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    She had to change her plans.

    She told me that she had only received 2 appointments to verify and she couldn't come down just for that.

    Guys I'm telling you she is better then anything in this area. Period!!

    If you see her ad you need to book immediately!!

    She's a normal girl, non user, and loves what she does!!

    Her attitude to me makes it all worth it!!

    But she does live up. Close to Toledo so it's definitely a drive to get here!

    She can't come. All this way for 2 appointments.

    Run don't walk next time!!
    She don't even respond to me. Even on different numbers LOL.

  9. #15551

    Easy there big guy

    Hey Hounds 56. Brother that's a lot of territory to say best period. I politely disagree. First off you would have to like pretty thick girls to say that. I personally like more athletic, proportioned girls. Not trying to get in a pissing match but just say for yourself she's the best. We can all feel the same about the ones we see. But if its a contest I know the ones I see won't be a bit scared to enter.

  10. #15550

    Like so many others

    I'm seeking a young, fit, GFE type for my upcoming visit. Willing to go for 2-3 hours for the right fit. Maybe some senior member can hook me up.

    Regards.

  11. #15549

    Sun Tzu and Homo Erectus

    Sun Tzu says Homo Erectus wants to run free in the fields and sleep erect. However, something is amiss, No Homo?

  12. #15548

    Chloe Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by OneSwiss  [View Original Post]
    Your link is no longer up.
    She had to change her plans.

    She told me that she had only received 2 appointments to verify and she couldn't come down just for that.

    Guys I'm telling you she is better then anything in this area. Period!!

    If you see her ad you need to book immediately!!

    She's a normal girl, non user, and loves what she does!!

    Her attitude to me makes it all worth it!!

    But she does live up. Close to Toledo so it's definitely a drive to get here!

    She can't come. All this way for 2 appointments.

    Run don't walk next time!!

  13. #15547

    Same no reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I never did receive anything from dark Knight about the info about her either.
    Hmmmm. Maybe she's soooo good he changed his mind. LOL.

  14. #15546
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    I still never received either. Idk what's going on. Looks like a lot of people didn't. At darkknight. Inbox me, or anyone that may have it. I'm wondering if she got out or quit already.
    Yeah, I never did receive anything from dark Knight about the info about her either.

  15. #15545

    Never recieved

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    I am also interested if she is still available. Thank you.
    I still never received either. Idk what's going on. Looks like a lot of people didn't. At darkknight. Inbox me, or anyone that may have it. I'm wondering if she got out or quit already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape