Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 17935
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15430
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    I still never received either. Idk what's going on. Looks like a lot of people didn't. At darkknight. Inbox me, or anyone that may have it. I'm wondering if she got out or quit already.
    Yeah, I never did receive anything from dark Knight about the info about her either.

  2. #15429

    Never recieved

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    I am also interested if she is still available. Thank you.
    I still never received either. Idk what's going on. Looks like a lot of people didn't. At darkknight. Inbox me, or anyone that may have it. I'm wondering if she got out or quit already.

  3. #15428

    College utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    I have no response as well.
    I am also interested if she is still available. Thank you.

  4. #15427

    Dark Knight / College URT

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    I have no response as well.

  5. #15426

    Message to DarkKnight

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a request for contact info on her as well DK.
    Still waiting for your response DK.

  6. #15425

    Message Sent for info

    I just sent you a request for contact info on her as well DK.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    UTR going through financial difficulties looking to meet a few generous gentleman this week.

    Pm me for number, 400 hr 200 hh, not for long just looking tor help to cover emergency expenses.

  7. #15424

    College UTR

    I sent a message to your inbox!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!

  8. #15423
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    You've got the line on all the UTRs it seems. What's up with that?

  9. #15422

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Guys Miss Chloe is coming back this week!

    I won't repeat everything I have said before but don't miss out!!

    If you want to Dm me with any questions I wouldn't care to answer!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/467132251070
    Your link is no longer up.

  10. #15421

    Chloe

    Guys Miss Chloe is coming back this week!

    I won't repeat everything I have said before but don't miss out!!

    If you want to Dm me with any questions I wouldn't care to answer!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/467132251070

  11. #15420

    Be careful

    Sun Tzu says the Smokey passes over the Ho-key to get the Pokey.

  12. #15419
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    Sent you a PM sir.

  13. #15418

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosino  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/136570078503

    Hesitant on this one, I noticed what seems like a rash around her mouth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/343875471813

    Also wondering if anyone knew anything about her, might visit later on.
    The second girl is Olivia. Amazing head game and loves doggy. She's a little rushed but worth a visit.

  14. #15417

    Massage & Entertainment

    Any info on her? Her body looks too good to pass up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/asian/massages-and-entertainment-/105998168120

  15. #15416

    Utr milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to DarkNight for the connection, seen her this past Friday for a visit. Just as described, a bit on the older side and you can tell it with her face but a younger type of body on her. Very reasonable donation but hopefully she'll get a better location soon. Otherwise, I can see myself repeating again soon.
    She provides great service!! FS and GFE with DFK and BBBJCIMS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape