Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 668 1168 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15544

    College utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    I have no response as well.
    I am also interested if she is still available. Thank you.

  2. #15543

    Dark Knight / College URT

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    I have no response as well.

  3. #15542

    Message to DarkKnight

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    I just sent you a request for contact info on her as well DK.
    Still waiting for your response DK.

  4. #15541

    Message Sent for info

    I just sent you a request for contact info on her as well DK.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    UTR going through financial difficulties looking to meet a few generous gentleman this week.

    Pm me for number, 400 hr 200 hh, not for long just looking tor help to cover emergency expenses.

  5. #15540

    College UTR

    I sent a message to your inbox!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!

  6. #15539
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    You've got the line on all the UTRs it seems. What's up with that?

  7. #15538

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hounds56  [View Original Post]
    Guys Miss Chloe is coming back this week!

    I won't repeat everything I have said before but don't miss out!!

    If you want to Dm me with any questions I wouldn't care to answer!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/467132251070
    Your link is no longer up.

  8. #15537

    Chloe

    Guys Miss Chloe is coming back this week!

    I won't repeat everything I have said before but don't miss out!!

    If you want to Dm me with any questions I wouldn't care to answer!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...d/467132251070

  9. #15536

    Be careful

    Sun Tzu says the Smokey passes over the Ho-key to get the Pokey.

  10. #15535
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    Sent you a PM sir.

  11. #15534

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Tosino  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/136570078503

    Hesitant on this one, I noticed what seems like a rash around her mouth.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/343875471813

    Also wondering if anyone knew anything about her, might visit later on.
    The second girl is Olivia. Amazing head game and loves doggy. She's a little rushed but worth a visit.

  12. #15533

    Massage & Entertainment

    Any info on her? Her body looks too good to pass up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/asian/massages-and-entertainment-/105998168120

  13. #15532

    Utr milf

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to DarkNight for the connection, seen her this past Friday for a visit. Just as described, a bit on the older side and you can tell it with her face but a younger type of body on her. Very reasonable donation but hopefully she'll get a better location soon. Otherwise, I can see myself repeating again soon.
    She provides great service!! FS and GFE with DFK and BBBJCIMS.

  14. #15531
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    I have sent everyone interested in helping her out, if you didn't get a message clear up your mailbox and I'll get back to you.

    If you got it I saw her again tonight, mentioned til end of month unless she meets her needed amount sooner.

    Also mentioned she's not racist but prefers no young black dudes, just a head up.

    Great set of tits and ass is amazing, covered but BBBJ, honestly might drain my bank account, would love to help her more than I can at the moment so passing to generous gentleman only, take take of her! She's a sweetheart!
    I didn't get it. Tried to message you. I'm sure I have plenty of room in my inbox. Thanks in advance brother.

  15. #15530

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight2020  [View Original Post]
    UTR going through financial difficulties looking to meet a few generous gentleman this week.

    Pm me for number, 400 hr 200 hh, not for long just looking tor help to cover emergency expenses.
    Sent you a PM Sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape