Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2246
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1256

    Hollyridge

    Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.

    So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.

    I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.

    I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.

    I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.

  2. #1255
    Quote Originally Posted by KingClean95  [View Original Post]
    And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.
    WTF are you talking about?

  3. #1254

    Sweatgirlsclub

    I had good time with a few from SGC, especially lulu.

    But I am not getting any response anymore. Did you one visit the club recently?

    Tried both text and email couple of time and there is no response since last week.

  4. #1253
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.
    And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.

  5. #1252

    Yannie

    Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.


  6. #1251

  7. #1250

    Yes she is gone for now

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?
    She left last week due to her mother being ill. I think she said she will be back, but I got the sense it will be a while. She does much more than massages.

  8. #1249

    Yannie

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
    Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?

  9. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
    Yea same, I did learn on last visit I saw her that her mother became more seriously ill. Her handler mentioned to me that her last few days were coming because they planned to send yanni back home to be with her mother, but never told me exactly when her last day was going to be and then later just stopped answering my text. So she must be gone.

  10. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.
    I actually posted my first report, but it's in Nashville for Ms Lee (Agency Discussion and Reviews). Thanks for the info.

  11. #1246

    Yannie

    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?

  12. #1245

    Cici

    I actually wasn't planning on dreaming about an Asian the other night since most of the stuff I read about them here is kind of bleak. I was on my way to visit a Latina friend in Crabtree when she mentioned I'd have to wait in the parkin lot for half an hour since she had another friend coming over. Fuck that I'm out of here. In my desperation to get a load off I got in touch with the Asians that like to hang around the area (Glenwood). They gave me their word, No Old Ladies. I knew it was a lie but sometimes you're not thinking straight so off I went. When I got in the room I was disappointed but not surprised, she was a middle aged woman and not very nice to look at. I decided to leave and on my way out the driveway I get a call, "come back, there's a friend we'd like you to meet". Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight so off I went again. This time I got a different room, she wasn't young how I'd hoped but you know what, I can have some fun with her I thought to myself. She was homely in the face but with a great pair of tits. I laid on the bed and she proceeded with a CBJ, I wasn't a fan so I told her to mount up. She felt good but I really wanted to see those titties bouncing every which way so I put her on her back for some intense missionary. Once I busted in the bag we had a little small talk with a translation app, said her name was Cici. Well I guess I'll Cici you later and I left.

    Qv 120 wouldn't repeat but she was a nice girl with an even nicer pair of tits.

    https://callescort.org/919-492-7280

  13. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I keep telling these handlers not to send me to the same rooms but they insist on it. I was texting a few of them at the same time just in case someone come up with someone new.

    I did my usual drive around Holly, parked and told them I was there. As I was pulling in, I saw a worker in a robe smoking a cigarette. Long hair, nice face but could not see very clearly.

    Handler told me to go the usual rooms upstairs. I told them no, I wanted the specific room the girl just went back into. 2 out of 3 handlers did not know what I was talking about but one came through. Claims her name is Kelly, from Taiwain, perfect English, nice face, long hair, nice tits, long nipples. Everything covered, light kissing.

    Says she just hurt her knee and could not get on top. Did a decent CBJ then I had to drive. Decent performance and the best looking I have seen from the Asians in a while.

    $140 half. Friendly enough, nothing spectacular. You can do much worse.

    I wonder if this is the one who used to be at Glenwood.
    Not the one from Glenwood. There are different teams. That is why the operators get confused.

  14. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?
    Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.

  15. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Text a couple of the Asian numbers on skip the games. They'll tell you where to go.
    I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape