Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2246
-
10-10-24 12:46 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 257Hollyridge
Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.
So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.
I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.
I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.
I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.
-
10-10-24 10:47 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 297WTF are you talking about?
Originally Posted by KingClean95
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 10:05 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 98Sweatgirlsclub
I had good time with a few from SGC, especially lulu.
But I am not getting any response anymore. Did you one visit the club recently?
Tried both text and email couple of time and there is no response since last week.
-
10-09-24 22:57 #1253Regular Member

Posts: 7And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 11:46 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 221Yannie
Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 06:38 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 35
-
10-08-24 19:59 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes she is gone for now
She left last week due to her mother being ill. I think she said she will be back, but I got the sense it will be a while. She does much more than massages.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 14:34 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 35Yannie
Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 12:52 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 161Yea same, I did learn on last visit I saw her that her mother became more seriously ill. Her handler mentioned to me that her last few days were coming because they planned to send yanni back home to be with her mother, but never told me exactly when her last day was going to be and then later just stopped answering my text. So she must be gone.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 10:29 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 353I actually posted my first report, but it's in Nashville for Ms Lee (Agency Discussion and Reviews). Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 07:49 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 52Yannie
Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
-
10-07-24 21:41 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 30Cici
I actually wasn't planning on dreaming about an Asian the other night since most of the stuff I read about them here is kind of bleak. I was on my way to visit a Latina friend in Crabtree when she mentioned I'd have to wait in the parkin lot for half an hour since she had another friend coming over. Fuck that I'm out of here. In my desperation to get a load off I got in touch with the Asians that like to hang around the area (Glenwood). They gave me their word, No Old Ladies. I knew it was a lie but sometimes you're not thinking straight so off I went. When I got in the room I was disappointed but not surprised, she was a middle aged woman and not very nice to look at. I decided to leave and on my way out the driveway I get a call, "come back, there's a friend we'd like you to meet". Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight so off I went again. This time I got a different room, she wasn't young how I'd hoped but you know what, I can have some fun with her I thought to myself. She was homely in the face but with a great pair of tits. I laid on the bed and she proceeded with a CBJ, I wasn't a fan so I told her to mount up. She felt good but I really wanted to see those titties bouncing every which way so I put her on her back for some intense missionary. Once I busted in the bag we had a little small talk with a translation app, said her name was Cici. Well I guess I'll Cici you later and I left.
Qv 120 wouldn't repeat but she was a nice girl with an even nicer pair of tits.
https://callescort.org/919-492-7280
-
10-07-24 18:25 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 297Not the one from Glenwood. There are different teams. That is why the operators get confused.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 18:13 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 297Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 17:24 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 353I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





