Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2168
-
10-08-24 19:59 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes she is gone for now
She left last week due to her mother being ill. I think she said she will be back, but I got the sense it will be a while. She does much more than massages.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 14:34 #1177Senior Member

Posts: 35Yannie
Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 12:52 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 161Yea same, I did learn on last visit I saw her that her mother became more seriously ill. Her handler mentioned to me that her last few days were coming because they planned to send yanni back home to be with her mother, but never told me exactly when her last day was going to be and then later just stopped answering my text. So she must be gone.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 10:29 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 355I actually posted my first report, but it's in Nashville for Ms Lee (Agency Discussion and Reviews). Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 07:49 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 52Yannie
Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
-
10-07-24 21:41 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 30Cici
I actually wasn't planning on dreaming about an Asian the other night since most of the stuff I read about them here is kind of bleak. I was on my way to visit a Latina friend in Crabtree when she mentioned I'd have to wait in the parkin lot for half an hour since she had another friend coming over. Fuck that I'm out of here. In my desperation to get a load off I got in touch with the Asians that like to hang around the area (Glenwood). They gave me their word, No Old Ladies. I knew it was a lie but sometimes you're not thinking straight so off I went. When I got in the room I was disappointed but not surprised, she was a middle aged woman and not very nice to look at. I decided to leave and on my way out the driveway I get a call, "come back, there's a friend we'd like you to meet". Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight so off I went again. This time I got a different room, she wasn't young how I'd hoped but you know what, I can have some fun with her I thought to myself. She was homely in the face but with a great pair of tits. I laid on the bed and she proceeded with a CBJ, I wasn't a fan so I told her to mount up. She felt good but I really wanted to see those titties bouncing every which way so I put her on her back for some intense missionary. Once I busted in the bag we had a little small talk with a translation app, said her name was Cici. Well I guess I'll Cici you later and I left.
Qv 120 wouldn't repeat but she was a nice girl with an even nicer pair of tits.
https://callescort.org/919-492-7280
-
10-07-24 18:25 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 304Not the one from Glenwood. There are different teams. That is why the operators get confused.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 18:13 #1171Senior Member

Posts: 304Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 17:24 #1170Senior Member

Posts: 355I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:57 #1169Senior Member

Posts: 304Text a couple of the Asian numbers on skip the games. They'll tell you where to go.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 09:52 #1168Senior Member

Posts: 355Help me out here--knowing the room's location is helpful if you show up and she's available, because you can point to the door you want. But a.) what if she's not available or b.) what if you want to make an appointment? Can you request "the hot one," LOL?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 00:23 #1167Senior Member

Posts: 304The hot one on Glenwood is now at Hollyridge. Front side, first floor, close to the office.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 17:22 #1166Senior Member

Posts: 304Current inventory
Hollyridge. 4 three different operators.
Glenwood. 2 one is slim, young, pretty, natural b's room 1 x7.
Miami. 2 one old, one young choice available.
-
10-05-24 10:12 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 355No response from SG or TOS after several attempts. Are they laying low for some reason?
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 11:36 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 61Sweat Girls
Thanks. I've reached out a few times but never gotten a response. Anyone else experience the same?
Originally Posted by RelaxTravel
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






