Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2250
-
10-11-24 17:07 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 164Any Asian agency.
https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/19315
Originally Posted by AndrewPal
[View Original Post]
This Asian agency. But other ones is good. They are in Private house. Young girls. Little house fee + tips everything on the table.
Don't try hotels that's not the same.
-
10-11-24 14:28 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 42Any recommends?
Any Asian girls recommended? Or any ethnicity?
Originally Posted by Ncsmm
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-11-24 13:00 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 164Winston salem.
Not to far, Winston salem has way better option.
Everything on the table almost like in New York. Try to find not hotels.
House based way better option girls young.
-
10-10-24 21:18 #1257Regular Member

Posts: 7Hollyridge
Same experience today. They told me there was new girl. Then saw the old skeleton. Walked away.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 12:46 #1256Senior Member

Posts: 257Hollyridge
Lots of texts about new girl, even a video. Young, skinny, long hair.
So I drive there and I am told the room, upstairs rear. Lots of workers / owners always prowling around these days since the name change.
I do my best to discreetly slide up the stairs. The door opens and it is an old skeleton. Depressing.
I excused myself and texted the handler that they wasted my time. Then I was told that the other girl is busy.
I saw an Asian guy walking around playing with his phone. I wonder if that was the handler. Either way, fucking waste as usual.
-
10-10-24 10:47 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 298WTF are you talking about?
Originally Posted by KingClean95
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-24 10:05 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 98Sweatgirlsclub
I had good time with a few from SGC, especially lulu.
But I am not getting any response anymore. Did you one visit the club recently?
Tried both text and email couple of time and there is no response since last week.
-
10-09-24 22:57 #1253Regular Member

Posts: 7And is why mongers here don't deserve anyone good. Good job killing their opportunity to make a few extra bucks. She won't be back now.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 11:46 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 221Yannie
Yes, that's her but at much higher rates than when she was in Morrisville.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-24 06:38 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 35
-
10-08-24 19:59 #1250Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes she is gone for now
She left last week due to her mother being ill. I think she said she will be back, but I got the sense it will be a while. She does much more than massages.
Originally Posted by Pgbush
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 14:34 #1249Senior Member

Posts: 35Yannie
Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 12:52 #1248Senior Member

Posts: 161Yea same, I did learn on last visit I saw her that her mother became more seriously ill. Her handler mentioned to me that her last few days were coming because they planned to send yanni back home to be with her mother, but never told me exactly when her last day was going to be and then later just stopped answering my text. So she must be gone.
Originally Posted by IBuyIt2
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 10:29 #1247Senior Member

Posts: 354I actually posted my first report, but it's in Nashville for Ms Lee (Agency Discussion and Reviews). Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-24 07:49 #1246Senior Member

Posts: 52Yannie
Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?












Reply With Quote




