Thread: Asian ads
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2250
-
10-07-24 21:41 #1245Senior Member

Posts: 30Cici
I actually wasn't planning on dreaming about an Asian the other night since most of the stuff I read about them here is kind of bleak. I was on my way to visit a Latina friend in Crabtree when she mentioned I'd have to wait in the parkin lot for half an hour since she had another friend coming over. Fuck that I'm out of here. In my desperation to get a load off I got in touch with the Asians that like to hang around the area (Glenwood). They gave me their word, No Old Ladies. I knew it was a lie but sometimes you're not thinking straight so off I went. When I got in the room I was disappointed but not surprised, she was a middle aged woman and not very nice to look at. I decided to leave and on my way out the driveway I get a call, "come back, there's a friend we'd like you to meet". Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight so off I went again. This time I got a different room, she wasn't young how I'd hoped but you know what, I can have some fun with her I thought to myself. She was homely in the face but with a great pair of tits. I laid on the bed and she proceeded with a CBJ, I wasn't a fan so I told her to mount up. She felt good but I really wanted to see those titties bouncing every which way so I put her on her back for some intense missionary. Once I busted in the bag we had a little small talk with a translation app, said her name was Cici. Well I guess I'll Cici you later and I left.
Qv 120 wouldn't repeat but she was a nice girl with an even nicer pair of tits.
https://callescort.org/919-492-7280
-
10-07-24 18:25 #1244Senior Member

Posts: 298Not the one from Glenwood. There are different teams. That is why the operators get confused.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 18:13 #1243Senior Member

Posts: 298Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 17:24 #1242Senior Member

Posts: 354I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:57 #1241Senior Member

Posts: 298Text a couple of the Asian numbers on skip the games. They'll tell you where to go.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 12:34 #1240Senior Member

Posts: 257Holly Kelly
I keep telling these handlers not to send me to the same rooms but they insist on it. I was texting a few of them at the same time just in case someone come up with someone new.
I did my usual drive around Holly, parked and told them I was there. As I was pulling in, I saw a worker in a robe smoking a cigarette. Long hair, nice face but could not see very clearly.
Handler told me to go the usual rooms upstairs. I told them no, I wanted the specific room the girl just went back into. 2 out of 3 handlers did not know what I was talking about but one came through. Claims her name is Kelly, from Taiwain, perfect English, nice face, long hair, nice tits, long nipples. Everything covered, light kissing.
Says she just hurt her knee and could not get on top. Did a decent CBJ then I had to drive. Decent performance and the best looking I have seen from the Asians in a while.
$140 half. Friendly enough, nothing spectacular. You can do much worse.
I wonder if this is the one who used to be at Glenwood.
-
10-07-24 09:52 #1239Senior Member

Posts: 354Help me out here--knowing the room's location is helpful if you show up and she's available, because you can point to the door you want. But a.) what if she's not available or b.) what if you want to make an appointment? Can you request "the hot one," LOL?
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-24 00:23 #1238Senior Member

Posts: 298The hot one on Glenwood is now at Hollyridge. Front side, first floor, close to the office.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-24 17:22 #1237Senior Member

Posts: 298Current inventory
Hollyridge. 4 three different operators.
Glenwood. 2 one is slim, young, pretty, natural b's room 1 x7.
Miami. 2 one old, one young choice available.
-
10-05-24 10:12 #1236Senior Member

Posts: 354No response from SG or TOS after several attempts. Are they laying low for some reason?
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 11:36 #1235Senior Member

Posts: 61Sweat Girls
Thanks. I've reached out a few times but never gotten a response. Anyone else experience the same?
Originally Posted by RelaxTravel
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-24 15:55 #1234Regular Member

Posts: 21Lovely
Sadly she wasn't around very long but by far the prettiest girl in the tos lineup. And the service to match it. Hope they bring her back around.
-
10-02-24 13:05 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 46TOS Suzie
Cute face and well proportioned slender body, low 30's. Save some time reading all the reviews and just do it. She is great. Here for a short time so good luck getting in.
-
10-01-24 13:34 #1232Regular Member

Posts: 19Cary location
Anyone been at the Cary location recently? I went months ago for good but haven't seen any reports since.
-
09-30-24 16:59 #1231Regular Member

Posts: 8Saw Hana last week in Raleigh. Quiet street. Good time.
Originally Posted by NoiseFrog
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






