Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 151 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2254
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1249

    Yannie

    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
    Last time I tried to schedule, before the silence, I was told Yannie only did massages. Was that true, was I right to pass?

  2. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by IBuyIt2  [View Original Post]
    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?
    Yea same, I did learn on last visit I saw her that her mother became more seriously ill. Her handler mentioned to me that her last few days were coming because they planned to send yanni back home to be with her mother, but never told me exactly when her last day was going to be and then later just stopped answering my text. So she must be gone.

  3. #1247
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.
    I actually posted my first report, but it's in Nashville for Ms Lee (Agency Discussion and Reviews). Thanks for the info.

  4. #1246

    Yannie

    Is Yannie gone. I'm getting radio silence on the last number. Anyone else getting through?

  5. #1245

    Cici

    I actually wasn't planning on dreaming about an Asian the other night since most of the stuff I read about them here is kind of bleak. I was on my way to visit a Latina friend in Crabtree when she mentioned I'd have to wait in the parkin lot for half an hour since she had another friend coming over. Fuck that I'm out of here. In my desperation to get a load off I got in touch with the Asians that like to hang around the area (Glenwood). They gave me their word, No Old Ladies. I knew it was a lie but sometimes you're not thinking straight so off I went. When I got in the room I was disappointed but not surprised, she was a middle aged woman and not very nice to look at. I decided to leave and on my way out the driveway I get a call, "come back, there's a friend we'd like you to meet". Like I said, I wasn't thinking straight so off I went again. This time I got a different room, she wasn't young how I'd hoped but you know what, I can have some fun with her I thought to myself. She was homely in the face but with a great pair of tits. I laid on the bed and she proceeded with a CBJ, I wasn't a fan so I told her to mount up. She felt good but I really wanted to see those titties bouncing every which way so I put her on her back for some intense missionary. Once I busted in the bag we had a little small talk with a translation app, said her name was Cici. Well I guess I'll Cici you later and I left.

    Qv 120 wouldn't repeat but she was a nice girl with an even nicer pair of tits.

    https://callescort.org/919-492-7280

  6. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCreature  [View Original Post]
    I keep telling these handlers not to send me to the same rooms but they insist on it. I was texting a few of them at the same time just in case someone come up with someone new.

    I did my usual drive around Holly, parked and told them I was there. As I was pulling in, I saw a worker in a robe smoking a cigarette. Long hair, nice face but could not see very clearly.

    Handler told me to go the usual rooms upstairs. I told them no, I wanted the specific room the girl just went back into. 2 out of 3 handlers did not know what I was talking about but one came through. Claims her name is Kelly, from Taiwain, perfect English, nice face, long hair, nice tits, long nipples. Everything covered, light kissing.

    Says she just hurt her knee and could not get on top. Did a decent CBJ then I had to drive. Decent performance and the best looking I have seen from the Asians in a while.

    $140 half. Friendly enough, nothing spectacular. You can do much worse.

    I wonder if this is the one who used to be at Glenwood.
    Not the one from Glenwood. There are different teams. That is why the operators get confused.

  7. #1243
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?
    Just go. If you don't like what you see, turn around and leave. BTW, this is the last time I am answering your questions until you post your first three reports.

  8. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Text a couple of the Asian numbers on skip the games. They'll tell you where to go.
    I appreciate the tip, but I don't get it. The pics on STG are never accurate, so how will I know they're telling me to go to a "hot one?

  9. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Help me out here--knowing the room's location is helpful if you show up and she's available, because you can point to the door you want. But a.) what if she's not available or b.) what if you want to make an appointment? Can you request "the hot one," LOL?
    Text a couple of the Asian numbers on skip the games. They'll tell you where to go.

  10. #1240

    Holly Kelly

    I keep telling these handlers not to send me to the same rooms but they insist on it. I was texting a few of them at the same time just in case someone come up with someone new.

    I did my usual drive around Holly, parked and told them I was there. As I was pulling in, I saw a worker in a robe smoking a cigarette. Long hair, nice face but could not see very clearly.

    Handler told me to go the usual rooms upstairs. I told them no, I wanted the specific room the girl just went back into. 2 out of 3 handlers did not know what I was talking about but one came through. Claims her name is Kelly, from Taiwain, perfect English, nice face, long hair, nice tits, long nipples. Everything covered, light kissing.

    Says she just hurt her knee and could not get on top. Did a decent CBJ then I had to drive. Decent performance and the best looking I have seen from the Asians in a while.

    $140 half. Friendly enough, nothing spectacular. You can do much worse.

    I wonder if this is the one who used to be at Glenwood.

  11. #1239
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    The hot one on Glenwood is now at Hollyridge. Front side, first floor, close to the office.
    Help me out here--knowing the room's location is helpful if you show up and she's available, because you can point to the door you want. But a.) what if she's not available or b.) what if you want to make an appointment? Can you request "the hot one," LOL?

  12. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Hollyridge. 4 three different operators.

    Glenwood. 2 one is slim, young, pretty, natural b's room 1 x7.

    Miami. 2 one old, one young choice available.
    The hot one on Glenwood is now at Hollyridge. Front side, first floor, close to the office.

  13. #1237

    Current inventory

    Hollyridge. 4 three different operators.

    Glenwood. 2 one is slim, young, pretty, natural b's room 1 x7.

    Miami. 2 one old, one young choice available.

  14. #1236
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I've reached out a few times but never gotten a response. Anyone else experience the same?
    No response from SG or TOS after several attempts. Are they laying low for some reason?

  15. #1235

    Sweat Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxTravel  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cojr last week in Raleigh. It was a small house in private neighborhood. Seems pretty safe.
    Thanks. I've reached out a few times but never gotten a response. Anyone else experience the same?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape