Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 502 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6344
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Is this place still open?. Has anybody been here recently?. Is FS available?.
    No FS FME, but I don't go looking for FS. I think it depends on the girl. Mostly older (not that attractive) Chinese women. Very good strong massages w / HE finish.

    Pretty good value here, especially that you don't need to go up the main tower.

  2. #6343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    Is this place still open?. Haven't been here in awhile. Is FS available?.
    Disregard this report.

  3. #6342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Cc 203

    Is this place still open?. Has anybody been here recently?. Is FS available?.

  4. #6341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403

    Cc 204

    Is this place still open?. Haven't been here in awhile. Is FS available?.

  5. #6340

    Was bad

    This is a smell that I smell when the day goes on for women and they don't like regularly clean down there. So I'm assuming I was the 2nd or 3rd maybe fourth appointment of the day. I saw a guy coming out that side of the building then she texted me so it was right after. When I went in could tell she had just finished as she was still cleaning herself up like her hair clothes. I usually always bring spray alcohol to spray the sheets. Not sure if this helps. When I use to lay on the table shower always would end up with tiny little sores on my body. The smell was pretty bad.

  6. #6339

    Back to Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleh808  [View Original Post]
    Haha She was good for a while and then one day I went and while fucking her I swear I smelt shit or durian, either was it was unpleasant and never went back.
    Back to back appointments should not have a smell like that. It is more of a musky smell. Or the condom smell. If it smells anything other than that I would have stopped as soon as it hit me. Something is off it it smells like that and that has nothing to do with back to back appointments. I would beware.

  7. #6338

    Small mine smell funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Add her massage is great and worth seeing her just for that. Non rush girl I can't remember if dfk or not but I think not. Think I paid 300 for cfs and BBBJ for 30 minutes. Like he said go see her. I prefer the full hour so next time I wil give her the 350. Only thing I didn't like was back to back so down there was a little stink. I fip but nothing else.
    Haha She was good for a while and then one day I went and while fucking her I swear I smelt shit or durian, either was it was unpleasant and never went back.

  8. #6337

    It's all good

    No worries it's all good. That is getting up there.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    Ck813, sorry but I was not talking about you posting her. It was the post before you. Like I said the BBBJ is good but the rest is not worth it. I heard she now charges $250 to $300 for a BBBJ. Definitely not even worth that price.

  9. #6336
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow;7051876[URL
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/waipahu/23306636.html[/URL]

    Fake pics using Maggie DeJesus from Sydney Australia. I was going to check it out but decided no no.
    Good catch.

    Hey, fake-photo advertisers on Bedpage, Maggie DeJesus photos have now been exposed twice, LOL. Time to find a completely new woman whose photos to steal. About four months ago, I posted:

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    The same bikini photo of "Ally" currently used for that Bedpage advertisement is on the Instagram site for Maggiedeejay / Maggiedejesus of Australia, with 396,000 followers. According to a reverse image search, the same photo has also appeared on Nudogram, NudostarTV, MasterFap, Fapomania, Fapello, Leaked Models, and other sites.

  10. #6335

    Waipahu MT

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23306636.html

    Fake pics using Maggie DeJesus from Sydney Australia. I was going to che k it out but decided no no.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6254.jpg‎   IMG_6255.jpg‎  

  11. #6334

    No for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    TEHO! For me $350 would be worth it. When I was texting with her she didn't seem interested. When I got there she didn't seem interested. After negotiating time and price she got into it. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic and she would tell me fuck me I'm horny too. If I save up enough I will see her and fuck her hard.
    Ck813, sorry but I was not talking about you posting her. It was the post before you. Like I said the BBBJ is good but the rest is not worth it. I heard she now charges $250 to $300 for a BBBJ. Definitely not even worth that price.

  12. #6333

    Meenoy worth it for me

    TEHO! For me $350 would be worth it. When I was texting with her she didn't seem interested. When I got there she didn't seem interested. After negotiating time and price she got into it. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic and she would tell me fuck me I'm horny too. If I save up enough I will see her and fuck her hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    She is very slow that's why he posting her. Posted about her early this year and you can go see for yourself. Only thing is good is the BBBJ if she is in the mood. Everything else is subpa and definitely not worth $350.

  13. #6332

    Meenoy worth it for me

    TEHO! For me $350 would be worth it. When I was texting with her she didn't seem interested. When I got there she didn't seem interested. After negotiating time and price she got into it. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic and she would tell me fuck me I'm horny too. If I save up enough I will see her and fuck her hard.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacTruth  [View Original Post]
    She is very slow that's why he posting her. Posted about her early this year and you can go see for yourself. Only thing is good is the BBBJ if she is in the mood. Everything else is subpa and definitely not worth $350.

  14. #6331

    Free Advertisement

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Add her massage is great and worth seeing her just for that. Non rush girl I can't remember if dfk or not but I think not. Think I paid 300 for cfs and BBBJ for 30 minutes. Like he said go see her. I prefer the full hour so next time I wil give her the 350. Only thing I didn't like was back to back so down there was a little stink. I fip but nothing else.
    She is very slow that's why he posting her. Posted about her early this year and you can go see for yourself. Only thing is good is the BBBJ if she is in the mood. Everything else is subpa and definitely not worth $350.

  15. #6330

    Meenoy

    Add her massage is great and worth seeing her just for that. Non rush girl I can't remember if dfk or not but I think not. Think I paid 300 for cfs and BBBJ for 30 minutes. Like he said go see her. I prefer the full hour so next time I wil give her the 350. Only thing I didn't like was back to back so down there was a little stink. I fip but nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by VtGuy1  [View Original Post]
    I had the rare opportunity to meet this beautiful, sexy and exotic woman when she was visiting someone she knows in my area earlier this year. Well we've stayed in touch and we connected last night at her place in Honolulu. Meenoy is beautiful for sure but most of all she provides an unrivaled experience for any discerning gentleman wanting to experience something memorable with a beautiful woman. Her place is exceptionally clean, comfortable and quiet. Her services are top notch and her complexion and silky smooth skin unforgettable! She is a low volume provider who barely advertises. I can't recommend her enough. I hope to see her again before I leave the island. Anyone in or visiting Oahu looking for something really nice should pay her a visit. You can reach her at: 240 741 6232. If you're serious about seeing her you won't be disappointed! PM if need more information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape