Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Ck813
  1. #596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Widget  [View Original Post]
    Does she work out of a house or MP?
    She works at a house but if you want to see her at Pin Thai you can ask her. My opinion on her tho is I wouldn't see her like most Thais she wants $$$ good massage but if you looking for FS I would try someone else.

  2. #595
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachlan  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular customer with Bella so I was able to negotiate a discount. Now that I know her GFE skills, I would repeat.
    Does she work out of a house or MP?

  3. #594

    Bella in Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by IWanna  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I'm just here to find a simple GFE in Aiea.

    Did this happen within the 220 ish range?
    I'm a regular customer with Bella so I was able to negotiate a discount. Now that I know her GFE skills, I would repeat.

  4. #593
    Thanks for the report. I'm just here to find a simple GFE in Aiea.

    Did this happen within the 220 ish range?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachlan  [View Original Post]
    I recently went to get a GFE massage with Bella, first time for me. I previously only had her HE massages. Bella is a Thai princess with a very cute face. Around 5'3 nice top with the biggest nipples to suck on and a decent bottom. Bella understands English very well and is very friendly with a lovely smile. She started with a nice massage, getting me all nice and relaxed, and making few passes against my nuts and cracks. I really like her prostate massage skills as she explores my butt hole. After few minutes, she told me to flip and asked what I wanted, so I told her everything. She was surprised I replied that I wanted the GFE experience. She smiled, I gave the tip, then she got undressed and started to kiss me all over my body and rubbing her boobs against my stiff rock hard shaft. I told her to turn around and get on top for 69 and she placed that nice looking kitty right on my face. Her kitty smelled really fresh and clean, and she was pretty tight. She started to get wet while I was eating her up and she was moaning while giving me a CBJ. She started to get more aroused and she wanted me inside her so she got on top and started to ride me and took my hand and started to place it on her boobs, so I was grabbing it and sat up a bit to suck on those nice hard nips. I felt like I was going to pop, so had to change position, and did doggie and I had my thumb pressed against her back end while pounding her hard and she was wet like crazy and she said she was cumming so I just pounded harder and she was just grabbing hard to the edge on the tables and groan hard as her kitty got tighter and I couldn't hold it anymore and blew inside the rubber. I just stayed inside her for a bit lifting her a bit and grabbing her boobs and nipples. Then she slowly pulled me out and gave me few kisses and hugs and said thank you baby. Then she cleaned me up and sucked all my juices from still stiff shaft. Helped me get dressed and I was off. Worth every $$ I might be able to get more things. Hopefully. I'll keep you guys posts.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23244481.html

  5. #592

    Bella in Aiea

    I recently went to get a GFE massage with Bella, first time for me. I previously only had her HE massages. Bella is a Thai princess with a very cute face. Around 5'3 nice top with the biggest nipples to suck on and a decent bottom. Bella understands English very well and is very friendly with a lovely smile. She started with a nice massage, getting me all nice and relaxed, and making few passes against my nuts and cracks. I really like her prostate massage skills as she explores my butt hole. After few minutes, she told me to flip and asked what I wanted, so I told her everything. She was surprised I replied that I wanted the GFE experience. She smiled, I gave the tip, then she got undressed and started to kiss me all over my body and rubbing her boobs against my stiff rock hard shaft. I told her to turn around and get on top for 69 and she placed that nice looking kitty right on my face. Her kitty smelled really fresh and clean, and she was pretty tight. She started to get wet while I was eating her up and she was moaning while giving me a CBJ. She started to get more aroused and she wanted me inside her so she got on top and started to ride me and took my hand and started to place it on her boobs, so I was grabbing it and sat up a bit to suck on those nice hard nips. I felt like I was going to pop, so had to change position, and did doggie and I had my thumb pressed against her back end while pounding her hard and she was wet like crazy and she said she was cumming so I just pounded harder and she was just grabbing hard to the edge on the tables and groan hard as her kitty got tighter and I couldn't hold it anymore and blew inside the rubber. I just stayed inside her for a bit lifting her a bit and grabbing her boobs and nipples. Then she slowly pulled me out and gave me few kisses and hugs and said thank you baby. Then she cleaned me up and sucked all my juices from still stiff shaft. Helped me get dressed and I was off. Worth every $$ I might be able to get more things. Hopefully. I'll keep you guys posts.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23244481.html

  6. #591

    87 Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Do you like / recommend *87 Vicki?
    This is the Vicki my reviews were about before I was trashed by a bunch of people talking about some Vicki with scars and stuff. As I mentioned YMMV, but I guess it depends what kind of vibe and rapport you are able to build to get with the therapist as always. Vicki, Vanda, and Sofia before she moved out of PT are my top three.

  7. #590

    Vicki and Bella at Pin Thai Aiea

    Pon

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    Texted and no response but already looks too fake. Title says Big booty but nowhere says anything about her tits but look at those massive tits. Anyone with info? DM is fine also.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23231326.html
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad on bedpage. Wonder if picture is real.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23221862.html
    On.

    Yes very attractive girl. My two favorite girls are Vicki and Bella.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23244481.html

  8. #589

    Confirm pics

    Quote Originally Posted by MilitaryDude89  [View Original Post]
    Kitty aiea is using fake pics in her bedpage ad. Girl in pics is a model on Instagram named Shezeeza. Last chick to use pics a few months back turned out to be a post op.
    Looks like she updated her ad. Different girl in pic now. I'd still get confirmation to be safe.

  9. #588

    Aiea gfe

    Alohaz. First post here.

    Searching for real GFE in Aiea.

    Is Jenny back? Or is this another Provider?

    TIA.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23244360.html

  10. #587

    Kitty aiea

    Kitty aiea is using fake pics in her bedpage ad. Girl in pics is a model on Instagram named Shezeeza. Last chick to use pics a few months back turned out to be a post op.

  11. #586

    Old panva

    As much bad reviews I read about this place, I ferrsure told myself I wasnt going to come here but I took a chance because I didn't wanted to drive to town. Small lady greeted me. Open walls, clean place. I don't have any clue how panva looked like before but got into the massage table. Sarah walked in? Once again, no massage skills. Onto the legs and then my back like it was some kind of Massage Speedrun game. Asked for 160 HE like HUH? I was already nakie and feelin it so might as well. Dropped it too 100 and went with a sensually flow. Supah Jackhammer to finish it off. Out and about. 100 + . 60 Now I guess I can say, just no go here. I'd rather go to the one underneath that spa on the 2nd floor.

  12. #585

    Pin Thai

    Saw a provider there and was shorted about 30 minutes. Stay with your regulars.

  13. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHook  [View Original Post]
    The same bikini photo of "Ally" currently used for that Bedpage advertisement is on the Instagram site for Maggiedeejay / Maggiedejesus of Australia, with 396,000 followers. According to a reverse image search, the same photo has also appeared on Nudogram, NudostarTV, MasterFap, Fapomania, Fapello, Leaked Models, and other sites.

  14. #583

  15. #582

    Yuki

    When did she start working at Thai Orchid? From my experience girls there usually go no less than $200. You can bargain but it's not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her at Thai Orchid? How's the massage? Does she offer any other services? Any details would be appreciated!

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23232999.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape