Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 7529
-
10-06-24 17:26 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 90No FS FME, but I don't go looking for FS. I think it depends on the girl. Mostly older (not that attractive) Chinese women. Very good strong massages w / HE finish.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
Pretty good value here, especially that you don't need to go up the main tower.
-
10-06-24 01:31 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 1403Disregard this report.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-24 21:40 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 1403Cc 203
Is this place still open?. Has anybody been here recently?. Is FS available?.
-
10-05-24 21:34 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 1403Cc 204
Is this place still open?. Haven't been here in awhile. Is FS available?.
-
10-05-24 15:41 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 2534Was bad
This is a smell that I smell when the day goes on for women and they don't like regularly clean down there. So I'm assuming I was the 2nd or 3rd maybe fourth appointment of the day. I saw a guy coming out that side of the building then she texted me so it was right after. When I went in could tell she had just finished as she was still cleaning herself up like her hair clothes. I usually always bring spray alcohol to spray the sheets. Not sure if this helps. When I use to lay on the table shower always would end up with tiny little sores on my body. The smell was pretty bad.
-
10-04-24 18:42 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 44Back to Back
Back to back appointments should not have a smell like that. It is more of a musky smell. Or the condom smell. If it smells anything other than that I would have stopped as soon as it hit me. Something is off it it smells like that and that has nothing to do with back to back appointments. I would beware.
Originally Posted by Bleh808
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 11:38 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 47Small mine smell funny
Haha She was good for a while and then one day I went and while fucking her I swear I smelt shit or durian, either was it was unpleasant and never went back.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 01:11 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 2534It's all good
No worries it's all good. That is getting up there.
Originally Posted by MacTruth
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 20:40 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 5120Good catch.
Originally Posted by AssEaterNow;7051876[URL
Hey, fake-photo advertisers on Bedpage, Maggie DeJesus photos have now been exposed twice, LOL. Time to find a completely new woman whose photos to steal. About four months ago, I posted:
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 17:44 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 457Waipahu MT
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23306636.html
Fake pics using Maggie DeJesus from Sydney Australia. I was going to che k it out but decided no no.
-
10-01-24 14:27 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 44No for you
Ck813, sorry but I was not talking about you posting her. It was the post before you. Like I said the BBBJ is good but the rest is not worth it. I heard she now charges $250 to $300 for a BBBJ. Definitely not even worth that price.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 12:39 #6333Senior Member

Posts: 2534Meenoy worth it for me
TEHO! For me $350 would be worth it. When I was texting with her she didn't seem interested. When I got there she didn't seem interested. After negotiating time and price she got into it. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic and she would tell me fuck me I'm horny too. If I save up enough I will see her and fuck her hard.
Originally Posted by MacTruth
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 23:57 #6332Senior Member

Posts: 2534Meenoy worth it for me
TEHO! For me $350 would be worth it. When I was texting with her she didn't seem interested. When I got there she didn't seem interested. After negotiating time and price she got into it. Her BBBJ was enthusiastic and she would tell me fuck me I'm horny too. If I save up enough I will see her and fuck her hard.
Originally Posted by MacTruth
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 19:54 #6331Senior Member

Posts: 44Free Advertisement
She is very slow that's why he posting her. Posted about her early this year and you can go see for yourself. Only thing is good is the BBBJ if she is in the mood. Everything else is subpa and definitely not worth $350.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 01:38 #6330Senior Member

Posts: 2534Meenoy
Add her massage is great and worth seeing her just for that. Non rush girl I can't remember if dfk or not but I think not. Think I paid 300 for cfs and BBBJ for 30 minutes. Like he said go see her. I prefer the full hour so next time I wil give her the 350. Only thing I didn't like was back to back so down there was a little stink. I fip but nothing else.
Originally Posted by VtGuy1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






