Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 7529
-
09-29-24 22:41 #6329Senior Member

Posts: 74Meenoy
I had the rare opportunity to meet this beautiful, sexy and exotic woman when she was visiting someone she knows in my area earlier this year. Well we've stayed in touch and we connected last night at her place in Honolulu. Meenoy is beautiful for sure but most of all she provides an unrivaled experience for any discerning gentleman wanting to experience something memorable with a beautiful woman. Her place is exceptionally clean, comfortable and quiet. Her services are top notch and her complexion and silky smooth skin unforgettable! She is a low volume provider who barely advertises. I can't recommend her enough. I hope to see her again before I leave the island. Anyone in or visiting Oahu looking for something really nice should pay her a visit. You can reach her at: 240 741 6232. If you're serious about seeing her you won't be disappointed! PM if need more information.
-
09-29-24 15:27 #6328Senior Member

Posts: 1033Erlinda
Nothing changed with Erlinda over the years. Same great massage and teasing. No shortage of time and upsell. Never asked for more than that as she's definitely in the older MILF / GILF territory. But she's a nice lady for sure.
Originally Posted by Xyz808
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 16:51 #6327Senior Member

Posts: 1407Maria
Has anybody seen Maria since she went back to Ta's?. Her days off are Saturday and Sunday's. Are her rates still the same or did it go up?
-
09-24-24 17:02 #6326Senior Member

Posts: 169That sounds like post-op.
Originally Posted by YellowFever968
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 09:45 #6325Senior Member

Posts: 68Post op
As much as I don't want to admit to it I'm sure post op I never really got a good look at it but she or he hides it kind of good will not let you go down or even touch down there that's what got me wondering.
Originally Posted by DuckFat
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 01:59 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 68To be honest I didn't see the TS ad until after my last visit but we had good conversations that's why I went back it wasn't for the sex or service and I wasn't paying the escort price $$ and 80 for the massage but last time skipped the massage cause it sucked and only paid $60 for BJ that was mainly handjob.
Originally Posted by OldMan5555
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 23:23 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 184Definitely avoid
Thanks you for the honest assessment. Definitely will avoid this one. GPS syndrome. Thanks ForTOFTT.
Originally Posted by Jonathan2370
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 23:22 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 500T. E. H. O.
Haiya, the brightness of her smile must have been mind blowing. Are these two one in the same? Check the category, Uncle not into that. . .
https://xescorthub.com/info/charlott...08576?from=new
Originally Posted by YellowFever968
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 23:13 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 1407Thanks for letting US Know. I thought that was a TS LOL.
Originally Posted by YellowFever968
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 22:56 #6320Senior Member

Posts: 69Agree about Jessica
Way too pricey and doesn't deliver good service.
Originally Posted by YellowFever968
[View Original Post]
I completely agree with you but very surprised that you went back more than once.
I'm surprised that she is still here.
I tried to tell her that she is going to get a bad reputation by charging high prices and not giving good service.
-
09-23-24 22:39 #6319Senior Member

Posts: 56Is she post-op trans?
Some of her previous pics looked good and others suspiciously manly. Did some research and I found her listings on other sites with the trans tag. The pic in the current listing (attached) looks like the vaginal area is sunken in as if something was removed. I'm no expert but the flags are there and hard to ignore. Can you confirm if Jessica is a natural born girl or a post-op trans?
Originally Posted by YellowFever968
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 21:44 #6318Senior Member

Posts: 68Jessica
So the one off poikii I went and seen a few times. I have to say this her smile can brighten even the darkest rooms. Truly beautiful now her looks avg if you ask me wide hips flat ass small chest and those are fake must of been real flat before. Her massage was okay sex with her not so good, and after this last time I'd say the worse I've ever had in my life. She does have ads as a escort wanting 7 x $ for an hour I can't for the life if me see anyone paying that and not being completely disappointed I paid $$80 like what's is on her bedpage and link below just letting you guys know save your money she's not worth it.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Bodyrub.../23295553.html
-
09-20-24 16:52 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 38I'm don't understand why everyone is chiming in with all these different names. It's not Irene, Susanna or Rika. Aileen does not speak English and hasn't been there for long.
Originally Posted by UsoCrazy
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 02:03 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 39Not My Cup of Tea
If you are talking about the Susanna that was at BB's a while ago, she gave a good, hard massage including walking on back. As mentioned she is older and on the thicker side. Seems like a nice enough lady, talked about family and stuff. Thought with the wrong head and went with the BJ offer despite not really being into her looks. I would recommend her massage, but I'd be a polite pass on other services, personally.
Originally Posted by Enona1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 17:52 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 1433Met Susana / Rika at BB's awhile ago. Decent massage. Pretty good service. Been seeing her off and on. Give her $200 from the beginning. Nice titties, little bit chunky but I like some meat on my women.
Originally Posted by UsoCrazy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





