Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 1203 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 27920
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24890
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    How attractive is she? I've heard she a thick MILF which is my type. Just wondering about the face area.
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is in Bellevue this weekend.

    Just lick her pussy and put her in doggie or mish and she will take it bare.
    Is there a link to this Amanda?

  2. #24889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Sigh

    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    MrG2 J pulling a P Diddy making Matt Damon famous.
    All I can say is that I've had so many fun, dirty and sloppy fill ups with Heavenly Naughty that I get a crazy hard on when I see Matt Damon.

  3. #24888

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is in Bellevue this weekend.

    Just lick her pussy and put her in doggie or mish and she will take it bare.
    How attractive is she? I've heard she a thick MILF which is my type. Just wondering about the face area.

  4. #24887
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    Always look at a woman's hands, they tell you everything you need to know. They can hide a lot of shit, but their hands tell all.

  5. #24886
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    When AmandaWonders works, it has been a slam dunk BBFS date for me.

    No uncharge. I try to see her every time she posts. It is not often.
    Amanda is in Bellevue this weekend.

    Just lick her pussy and put her in doggie or mish and she will take it bare.

  6. #24885
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    2019 was a great time. I am going to reach out to her. Spinner that will take it in the ass bare are hard to find.
    Yeah those were great times. She kinda went downhill fast since then. Best time was when she was in Tacoma one night, went over and had to wait close to 45 minutes for her to get ready. I was pissed but wanted to nut so I waited. Got to her room flipped her over on the bed, shoved it in her pussy and went to town. She either prelubed, or a previous monger's cum was still in that snatch but it was wet. Pulled out and stuck it in her ass dry. Screamed to go slow but once I was fully seated she's basically went ream me. 2 loads in that ass and she was walking funny after that LOL.

    Don't know if I want to risk barebacking her now though.

  7. #24884

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    Good catch! I found her looks really attractive (I prefer slender, tiny women) but fuck one look at her hands. Ouch.

  8. #24883

    Kiera

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I kind of like them strung out.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!
    If you hook up with her, let us all know if that's an ankle monitor she's wearing in that one photo. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0967.jpg‎  

  9. #24882

    Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    Thanks for pointing that out. Like Yamaha, I had to zoom in to see what you were talking about.

    Feminine, clean hands and feet are very important to me.

  10. #24881
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    LOL that's hilarious man! Good eye! I had to zoom in and man, that's funny!

  11. #24880

    Diesel mechanic hands

    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??

  12. #24879
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    2019 was an awesome time with that hottie, body still looks good face is showing mileage.
    2019 was a great time. I am going to reach out to her. Spinner that will take it in the ass bare are hard to find.

  13. #24878
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.
    I kind of like them strung out.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  14. #24877
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/

    She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
    If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.

  15. #24876

    MrG2 J

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    You have had Matt Damon?
    MrG2 J pulling a P Diddy making Matt Damon famous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape