Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 27809
-
10-04-24 16:06 #24779Senior Member

Posts: 270Amanda is in Bellevue this weekend.
Originally Posted by GolphPro
[View Original Post]
Just lick her pussy and put her in doggie or mish and she will take it bare.
-
10-04-24 13:56 #24778Senior Member

Posts: 1403Yeah those were great times. She kinda went downhill fast since then. Best time was when she was in Tacoma one night, went over and had to wait close to 45 minutes for her to get ready. I was pissed but wanted to nut so I waited. Got to her room flipped her over on the bed, shoved it in her pussy and went to town. She either prelubed, or a previous monger's cum was still in that snatch but it was wet. Pulled out and stuck it in her ass dry. Screamed to go slow but once I was fully seated she's basically went ream me. 2 loads in that ass and she was walking funny after that LOL.
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
Don't know if I want to risk barebacking her now though.
-
10-04-24 11:15 #24777Senior Member

Posts: 2184Kiera
Good catch! I found her looks really attractive (I prefer slender, tiny women) but fuck one look at her hands. Ouch.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 20:23 #24776Senior Member

Posts: 1111Kiera
If you hook up with her, let us all know if that's an ankle monitor she's wearing in that one photo. LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 20:21 #24775Senior Member

Posts: 341Hands
Thanks for pointing that out. Like Yamaha, I had to zoom in to see what you were talking about.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
Feminine, clean hands and feet are very important to me.
-
10-03-24 18:36 #24774Senior Member

Posts: 111LOL that's hilarious man! Good eye! I had to zoom in and man, that's funny!
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 17:39 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 606Diesel mechanic hands
Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 17:29 #24772Senior Member

Posts: 982
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
2019 was a great time. I am going to reach out to her. Spinner that will take it in the ass bare are hard to find.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 17:26 #24771Senior Member

Posts: 653I kind of like them strung out.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
I am a Dirty Fuk!
-
10-03-24 14:55 #24770Senior Member

Posts: 1403If those are recent pictures, she's still a trainwreck. Kinda messy looking like she usually is.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 13:20 #24769Senior Member

Posts: 157MrG2 J
MrG2 J pulling a P Diddy making Matt Damon famous.
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 12:34 #24768Senior Member

Posts: 29262019 was an awesome time with that hottie, body still looks good face is showing mileage.
Originally Posted by Vadger
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 12:31 #24767Senior Member

Posts: 105Kiera is back??
Look who's back:
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2907455/
She's so hot, but what are the chances that she took her time away to get cleaned up? Do we think she's still going to be a Trainwreck??
-
10-03-24 07:00 #24766Senior Member

Posts: 172Matt Damon
You have had Matt Damon?
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-24 01:56 #24765Senior Member

Posts: 92I sneered at the Matt Damon mention, I didn't realize that when I saw her, but totally true. She may be in her high 40's low 50's I think. She's also quite tight, decent kegels play and good ride.
Originally Posted by MrG2J
[View Original Post]
Also gave me the impression she does this because she likes it and not because she needs the money. She was uninterested when I left the donation. She enjoyed much more the butt ravaging assfuck and courteous manners.
Hey remember everything in life is YMMV, this one in particular if she does for passion and not for need.











Reply With Quote




