Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 24715
-
10-02-24 11:41 #22840Senior Member

Posts: 129Monica
I went to Spring Spa last month but Monica was not there. I got 4 hands there yesterday with Lulu and a masked lady that said she was Monica. So I will try her solo on my next visit.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
I must say that the massage quality was very high so I know they take massage seriously. While you can get a nice liberal massage here, it cannot be compared to Centerville.
-
10-02-24 11:15 #22839Senior Member

Posts: 321Star Spa (Fenton)
Anyone TOFTT yet? Keep seeing them posting along w / others which makes me wonder. Just don't want a HJ or straight massage which is why I don't want to waste my $$ until I can verify it's a "for sure" thing.
Originally Posted by LamarBrooks
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 15:38 #22838Senior Member

Posts: 851I don't have any of those issues. Use a browser that competently blocks popups.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 15:00 #22837Regular Member

Posts: 21Footspa
Great experience, got a pretty looking lady, appeared mid 40's with nice man mades. I did not have much trouble influencing for HJ while I remain seated, it provided me more access to all her hidden treasures. Her top lifted up all the way to her neck and bottoms pushed down FIV. Great experience. Will repeat. Normal 70+60.
Originally Posted by LknAss
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-24 09:02 #22836Senior Member

Posts: 1744The Truth Is Out There
I used the free results from truepeoplesearch. I clicked through to view more of the records. I have used paid searches for other projects. I have a computer in front of me all day, you get a pattern of what to look for. I use Google Image Search and yandex.com for images. On an image search look for where the image is. One girl last week was working; St. Louis, Louisville, Seattle, San Diego, and Richmond, VA in the same week.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 18:05 #22835Senior Member

Posts: 479Truepeoplesearch dot com.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 17:43 #22834Senior Member

Posts: 201I had never heard of that site. Went to it and typed in a few cell numbers and within a couple of minutes, I start getting all these pop ups that my compter is infected with viruses.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 17:14 #22833Senior Member

Posts: 151So extras are included
I'm guessing extras are included.
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 15:59 #22832Regular Member

Posts: 10Diana
That's her. Haven't seen her in a while but think it may have been something around $150-$200 for half hour and $250-$300 for an hour.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 15:18 #22831Senior Member

Posts: 38Korean?
Other than the FS places in Centreville, are any of these places Korean AMP's? Because every single place I've been to is all Chinese. Am I missing something? Someone please advise.
Originally Posted by FartCity
[View Original Post]
Wo bu zhidao?
-
09-30-24 12:41 #22830Senior Member

Posts: 103Foot Spahhh
Tried out this newly opened location to to feel it out. Masseuse was attractive and appeared to be mid 30's to 40 ish. Really good firm massage. Did not touch the goodies. Light tickle tease and DIY was encouraged. I will go back again just for the quality massage. May get better after being open for awhile once they are comfortable with you.
-
09-30-24 10:41 #22829Senior Member

Posts: 279Diana
This her? Rates?
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ana-32208.html
-
09-30-24 10:39 #22828Senior Member

Posts: 851What site do you use to look up numbers? I've been using smartbackgroundchecks dot com.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:31 #22827Senior Member

Posts: 1744Was Donald
Donald had that number in 2011. Now listed as https://footspa-ahhh.com/. B&F Rub closed, perhaps footspa-ahh is their new name. Would explain how you got a call from a brand new spa. Website is highly generic.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:24 #22826Regular Member

Posts: 10Diana
Diana is another one on that site that is real but does not have the pink checkmark. My favorite of the girls on there.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




