Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 24692
-
09-30-24 12:41 #22817Senior Member

Posts: 103Foot Spahhh
Tried out this newly opened location to to feel it out. Masseuse was attractive and appeared to be mid 30's to 40 ish. Really good firm massage. Did not touch the goodies. Light tickle tease and DIY was encouraged. I will go back again just for the quality massage. May get better after being open for awhile once they are comfortable with you.
-
09-30-24 10:41 #22816Senior Member

Posts: 279Diana
This her? Rates?
Originally Posted by BDunes81
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ana-32208.html
-
09-30-24 10:39 #22815Senior Member

Posts: 850What site do you use to look up numbers? I've been using smartbackgroundchecks dot com.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-24 08:31 #22814Senior Member

Posts: 1744Was Donald
Donald had that number in 2011. Now listed as https://footspa-ahhh.com/. B&F Rub closed, perhaps footspa-ahh is their new name. Would explain how you got a call from a brand new spa. Website is highly generic.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 15:24 #22813Regular Member

Posts: 10Diana
Diana is another one on that site that is real but does not have the pink checkmark. My favorite of the girls on there.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 14:39 #22812Senior Member

Posts: 338So the pink check mark seen on the listed ads. Those are the legit gals, now I know. I wasn't sure if those "verified" was legit either. Thanks.
Originally Posted by ElixirMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 13:28 #22811Regular Member

Posts: 24Fake
Definitely Fake.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 01:50 #22810Senior Member

Posts: 58Fake
That's why the verified ads are so important. We still have some like Nikki who are not but 98% of the unverified are scams. They usually direct you to WhatsApp $$ Videos, gift cards and so on.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-24 00:23 #22809Senior Member

Posts: 338Instagram chat. Massage gal
There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.
Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html
TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.
Thanks for any feedback.
-
09-27-24 14:31 #22808Senior Member

Posts: 41Been there a time or two over the last year and always pleased with service. Tried a week or so ago and they were closed on Friday at like 6, so I'm not sure what's up.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 13:06 #22807Senior Member

Posts: 850Phone number lookup shows a guy named Donald.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 12:43 #22806Senior Member

Posts: 250Looks fake.
Originally Posted by EdKrone
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 12:38 #22805Senior Member

Posts: 203Foot spahh!
I got a cold text from a number I don't know saying, "Welcome to 9919 Watson rd. New spa opening! Call make appointment 314-3241305" anybody here get this too? I texted and got a quick reply. 50 hh 70 hr. Wonder where they got my number🤔.
-
09-27-24 12:34 #22804Banned Member

Posts: 175Doubtful
I very much doubt porn star Emily Black will answer the door but if she does let us know.
Originally Posted by EdKrone
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 11:46 #22803Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for a good massage and tease.
I was in town a bit ago and went to my old favorite Lee's Kimjoe. Been there many times over the years dating back to when it was Kim's. I was there enough times to know exactly what was and was not on the table. Ticked my boxes perfectly.
I'm wondering if there's anywhere else I can find a similar provider in St. Louis, especially one who is maybe a bit younger.
Any suggestions?










Reply With Quote





