Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22733
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lilly again. She's a nice, beautiful lady who gives a great massage. She put some oil on that had a spearmint like smell that I swear made me have the best night's sleep that I've had in years. She's cautious about who she sees. She wants a selfie for verification. She's located in a safe area. I heard she doesn't offer extras, none were offered to me, but I left happy.

    Well worth it.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-43904.html
    Where have you read / heard she offers extras? I've seen her multiple times and have read dozens of reviews on her and don't ever remember more being offered than an HJ finish.

  2. #22732

    Who should I see?

    Visiting next month.

    Looking for a massage and extras. Preferably L3. Recommendations?

    Feel free to PM me if you want.

  3. #22731

    Nikki Nikki Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    She has definitely topped working out as much and the last time I saw her (last year) she was looking downright pudgy compared to how she used to look. She used to be tight.

    Nothing else is on the table unless you see her a lot, somewhere in the range of once or twice a month for 3-4 months in a row. I was quoted a price, but it was high and didn't seem worth the investment. Unless you're a regular and visit all the time, don't even bother asking. She'll shut it down right off the bat. But the time and money investment doesn't seem worth it for someone who seems borderline hetero and probably acts like a dead fish.
    I see her a lot. Never any BS. I know what to expect. All I can say is her bodyrub makes me feel 20 years younger.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/217375.html

  4. #22730

    Spring Spa O'Fallon

    Monica is back from vacation. Full body massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html

  5. #22729

    Jenny in St Charles is back from vacation

    She is always been good to me. Text for appointments.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

  6. #22728

    By the fish store

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    If you know the place I am talking about.

    How is it?

    I need to buy fish. I could also use a massage.

    Quality of women there, Level of services?
    I went once about a year ago. OK message and DIY. I can do DIY at home for free.

  7. #22727

    Massage by Tropical Fish Store.

    If you know the place I am talking about.

    How is it?

    I need to buy fish. I could also use a massage.

    Quality of women there, Level of services?

  8. #22726

    Lilly's Rubdown

    I saw Lilly again. She's a nice, beautiful lady who gives a great massage. She put some oil on that had a spearmint like smell that I swear made me have the best night's sleep that I've had in years. She's cautious about who she sees. She wants a selfie for verification. She's located in a safe area. I heard she doesn't offer extras, none were offered to me, but I left happy.

    Well worth it.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...own-43904.html

  9. #22725

    Health

    Went to Health this weekend. I visited in the evening, no one else around. Attractive Asian running the front. The masseuse wasn't very attractive, fully clothed, difficult to understand. But, she had skills and left happy. $60 house $60 tip.

  10. #22724
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    I didn't ask her name, but she looked about 45-50 c brunette hair just past the shoulders. Quite petite and very light. Maybe 90 lbs.
    I stopped at Tokyo a few days ago and I think I had the same provider. Never gave a name, and I never asked, but description is about right. She was ok for me. Massage was actually pretty great, the rest of it was only so-so.

  11. #22723
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    Do you know the name of the girl you saw, or at least what she looks like?
    I didn't ask her name, but she looked about 45-50 c brunette hair just past the shoulders. Quite petite and very light. Maybe 90 lbs.

  12. #22722
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    After repeated strike outs, I took a trip to Tokyo. Older brunette provider got me a ts and full rubdown. We ended up agreeing to "everything" and it was worth it. CBJ, DATY, CFS. We did run fast, but that was because we were short on time. I came in with just 30 min lest before closing. My fault. Still, I plan on going back to try another round. Was very good for the area and price, I think.
    Do you know the name of the girl you saw, or at least what she looks like?

  13. #22721

    Tokyo

    After repeated strike outs, I took a trip to Tokyo. Older brunette provider got me a ts and full rubdown. We ended up agreeing to "everything" and it was worth it. CBJ, DATY, CFS. We did run fast, but that was because we were short on time. I came in with just 30 min lest before closing. My fault. Still, I plan on going back to try another round. Was very good for the area and price, I think.

  14. #22720

    Health and Classic

    Just posting my visits to Health and Classic.

    Went to Health and got a pretty good massage and finish. I think she her hand was getting tired (I'm a hard nut to bust sometimes), but the added dirty talk whispers got me over. Middle aged average looking masseuse. Side note: The Indian restaurant nearby has a great lunch special and damn good food. Order the mild curry, the medium will make you think you're on a episode of Hot Ones.

    Went to Classic, and I also got a pretty good massage and finish. However, I couldn't get pass the looks of the masseuse I got. She was very nice, but man, the face and body was way past the expiration date. Whoever was in the other room was damn chatterbox with his masseuse!

  15. #22719
    Quote Originally Posted by EssentialGuy  [View Original Post]
    Down the street from Zen is Happy feet and Lets Relax massage. Has anyone managed anything at either place. I have been a few times in the past and was massage only, no tease or hints of any thing extra. I will add Lets Relax was a fantastic massage, she did a great job on working out my knots. Just checking to see if anything has changed, Thanks!
    I went to Happy Feet in Ballwin a couple of times. My experience was exactly like yours. Really good massage but no tease nor any thing extra offered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape