Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22820

    So extras are included

    Quote Originally Posted by BDunes81  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Haven't seen her in a while but think it may have been something around $150-$200 for half hour and $250-$300 for an hour.
    I'm guessing extras are included.

  2. #22819

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Haven't seen her in a while but think it may have been something around $150-$200 for half hour and $250-$300 for an hour.

  3. #22818

    Korean?

    Quote Originally Posted by FartCity  [View Original Post]
    Korean. Generally, AMPs the offer FS are predominately Korean. The HJ / DIY places are about half Korean, half Chinese. Some people actually care about which they're going to, but most of us can't tell the difference, so it's not mentioned.
    Other than the FS places in Centreville, are any of these places Korean AMP's? Because every single place I've been to is all Chinese. Am I missing something? Someone please advise.

    Wo bu zhidao?

  4. #22817

    Foot Spahhh

    Tried out this newly opened location to to feel it out. Masseuse was attractive and appeared to be mid 30's to 40 ish. Really good firm massage. Did not touch the goodies. Light tickle tease and DIY was encouraged. I will go back again just for the quality massage. May get better after being open for awhile once they are comfortable with you.

  5. #22816

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by BDunes81  [View Original Post]
    Diana is another one on that site that is real but does not have the pink checkmark. My favorite of the girls on there.
    This her? Rates?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ana-32208.html

  6. #22815
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Donald had that number in 2011. Now listed as https://footspa-ahhh.com/. B&F Rub closed, perhaps footspa-ahh is their new name. Would explain how you got a call from a brand new spa. Website is highly generic.
    What site do you use to look up numbers? I've been using smartbackgroundchecks dot com.

  7. #22814

    Was Donald

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Phone number lookup shows a guy named Donald.
    Donald had that number in 2011. Now listed as https://footspa-ahhh.com/. B&F Rub closed, perhaps footspa-ahh is their new name. Would explain how you got a call from a brand new spa. Website is highly generic.

  8. #22813

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    So the pink check mark seen on the listed ads. Those are the legit gals, now I know. I wasn't sure if those "verified" was legit either. Thanks.
    Diana is another one on that site that is real but does not have the pink checkmark. My favorite of the girls on there.

  9. #22812
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    That's why the verified ads are so important. We still have some like Nikki who are not but 98% of the unverified are scams. They usually direct you to WhatsApp $$ Videos, gift cards and so on.
    So the pink check mark seen on the listed ads. Those are the legit gals, now I know. I wasn't sure if those "verified" was legit either. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-09-29 at 1.36.12 PM.jpg‎  

  10. #22811

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.
    Definitely Fake.

  11. #22810

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.
    That's why the verified ads are so important. We still have some like Nikki who are not but 98% of the unverified are scams. They usually direct you to WhatsApp $$ Videos, gift cards and so on.

  12. #22809

    Instagram chat. Massage gal

    There are SO many scams online. Especially within THIS hobby. I saw this ad. Viewed her on Instagram. She PM me back thru that social media.

    Has anyone seen this gal?? She tells me she has a place in Midtown, and has lived here for years.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ble-63607.html

    TGTBT. Prolly so. I almost thought about spending $50 for a 25 m video chat. I didn't. I use to chat w gals thru AFF and SB sites years ago. Been there done that. Too much BS and fakes.

    Thanks for any feedback.

  13. #22808
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I was there last this spring. OTC and a pretty good HJ. I usually tip 80. A consistent good time.
    Been there a time or two over the last year and always pleased with service. Tried a week or so ago and they were closed on Friday at like 6, so I'm not sure what's up.

  14. #22807
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    I got a cold text from a number I don't know saying, "Welcome to 9919 Watson rd. New spa opening! Call make appointment 314-3241305" anybody here get this too? I texted and got a quick reply. 50 hh 70 hr. Wonder where they got my number.
    Phone number lookup shows a guy named Donald.

  15. #22806
    Quote Originally Posted by EdKrone  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks good.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-28406.html
    Looks fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape