Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 551 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 8261
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6971

    Kay Kay kittens

    The place was dead. Kay Kay has a BIG OKE ASS!

    BBBJ cfs 250 .

  2. #6970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Kyla who was at Kittens about a year ago working days? And if so is she working days now? And what days?

    Have to make a big detour to get to Kittens now days, so have quit making the effort due to too many low quality day dancers.

    Or out and out scammers. Thanks, be safe out there!
    Thursday 10-4.

    If you like miles, she will ride you all day.

  3. #6969

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse & Luna.

    Monse & Liz.

    Monse & Diamond.

    Monse & Mandy.

    Monse & Faith.
    I'm going to addMonse / Anya to that list. Oh ya.

  4. #6968

    Best Duos

    Monse & Luna.

    Monse & Liz.

    Monse & Diamond.

    Monse & Mandy.

    Monse & Faith.

  5. #6967

    Kyla Kittens MILF

    Is this the same Kyla who was at Kittens about a year ago working days? And if so is she working days now? And what days?

    Have to make a big detour to get to Kittens now days, so have quit making the effort due to too many low quality day dancers.

    Or out and out scammers. Thanks, be safe out there!

  6. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I guess I wasn't the only one today. LOL.

    Oh well. I will get over it.
    Thanks guys. I had so much fun licking her pussy and making out with her.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  7. #6965
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.
    I guess I wasn't the only one today. LOL.

    Oh well. I will get over it.

  8. #6964
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.
    Monse like wang. She very good. Very nice.

  9. #6963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    My weekend started early

    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.

  10. #6962

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Is Morgan really back? How does she look?
    I think he's talking about a past experience- "I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has. " Sometimes we read what we want to read.

  11. #6961
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    CL- did she only charge you 300. That use to be your limit.
    I only pay 300.

  12. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Monse pictures in this post.

    She is still awesome.

  13. #6959

    Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to experience Morgan. Only her riding me. No doggy or other positions. No room. Just playground. She was great, she was scared of my size and it was ultimately no problem for her. All the way deep. Her eyes would roll back into head as she would quiver and orgasm on me for real. Not a faked one. I appreciated her it was amazing sexual energy with her. Anya is right up there too. Wish I could have done a double with those two. I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has.
    Is Morgan really back? How does she look?

  14. #6958
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGilmore29  [View Original Post]
    For a newbie to Seattle strip clubs, which club would you say has the hottest girls right now? I know Pandora's is the best for extras but where can I find pretty faces and nice curves regardless of extras?
    I don't know. Those women aren't my type.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  15. #6957

    Club with the hottest girls

    For a newbie to Seattle strip clubs, which club would you say has the hottest girls right now? I know Pandora's is the best for extras but where can I find pretty faces and nice curves regardless of extras?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape