Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 551 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 8258
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6968

    Best Duos

    Monse & Luna.

    Monse & Liz.

    Monse & Diamond.

    Monse & Mandy.

    Monse & Faith.

  2. #6967

    Kyla Kittens MILF

    Is this the same Kyla who was at Kittens about a year ago working days? And if so is she working days now? And what days?

    Have to make a big detour to get to Kittens now days, so have quit making the effort due to too many low quality day dancers.

    Or out and out scammers. Thanks, be safe out there!

  3. #6966
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    I guess I wasn't the only one today. LOL.

    Oh well. I will get over it.
    Thanks guys. I had so much fun licking her pussy and making out with her.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  4. #6965
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.
    I guess I wasn't the only one today. LOL.

    Oh well. I will get over it.

  5. #6964
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.
    Monse like wang. She very good. Very nice.

  6. #6963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    My weekend started early

    My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.

  7. #6962

    Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Is Morgan really back? How does she look?
    I think he's talking about a past experience- "I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has. " Sometimes we read what we want to read.

  8. #6961
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    CL- did she only charge you 300. That use to be your limit.
    I only pay 300.

  9. #6960
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Monse is in the middle of the five leaning up. Against the bar.

    Far left of the four bending over on the stage. (Faith is bent over next to her according to instagram).

    She doesn't show her face on Instagram.

    She is 5 ft about 115 lbs with big man made tit's.
    Monse pictures in this post.

    She is still awesome.

  10. #6959

    Morgan?

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to experience Morgan. Only her riding me. No doggy or other positions. No room. Just playground. She was great, she was scared of my size and it was ultimately no problem for her. All the way deep. Her eyes would roll back into head as she would quiver and orgasm on me for real. Not a faked one. I appreciated her it was amazing sexual energy with her. Anya is right up there too. Wish I could have done a double with those two. I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has.
    Is Morgan really back? How does she look?

  11. #6958
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGilmore29  [View Original Post]
    For a newbie to Seattle strip clubs, which club would you say has the hottest girls right now? I know Pandora's is the best for extras but where can I find pretty faces and nice curves regardless of extras?
    I don't know. Those women aren't my type.

    I am a dirtyfuk.

  12. #6957

    Club with the hottest girls

    For a newbie to Seattle strip clubs, which club would you say has the hottest girls right now? I know Pandora's is the best for extras but where can I find pretty faces and nice curves regardless of extras?

  13. #6956

    Imagine covered or bar

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Pretty smile, rates are a bargain, gets the job done but nothing special.
    Is her blowie covered or bare?

    She talked a good game and did a great job of teasing and arousing me. I am pretty easy to satisfy. A handy or bare blow, and I will leave happy. I typically budget $120, and have a few go-to ladies.

  14. #6955
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Faith

    I go see Faith at Pandora. She fun time.

    Play with Wang. Suck wang. She call me daddy. I fuck her. She make me cum fast. Hahaha haha.

    She like old man Asian wang.

  15. #6954

    Club SinRock, Renton

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk77  [View Original Post]
    Any club Sinrock enjoyers?

    Is it worth checking out.
    Emphatically, NO. I've posted all this a few times before, on USASG and other web sites:

    My observation is that SinRock benefits from being the closest club to the airport. Previously, the Deja Vu, Tukwila (since closed) had that distinction. Inexperienced club patrons visiting Seattle find their way to SinRock because of it's proximity to the airport. They just want a quick fix of a Seattle strip club, and they've found one a short distance from the airport. That may be what keeps that club in business.

    My experience going there a few times in its early years was that it was the most restrictive club in the region. (It probably still is, or there'd be a lot more conversation about it online.) Correct me if anyone has more current knowledge of that club: First bad design: It only has communal lap dance areas, like the Playground. So you're sharing the space with other dancers and their customers. That goes for both the areas where lap dances are given by the song, and those where you pay for a block of time with a dancer. Next killjoy is that it has cameras over both lap dance areas, and they are closely monitored. If a male hand should touch a female boob, a manager will be right over to say to the customer, "Sir, please don't touch the dancers. " However, skillful dancers can improve the customer experience by knowing how to position themselves so the camera's view is blocked. But, there's minimal extra benefit to that practice. I only went there when I already knew a dancer from another club. I wouldn't take a chance with a dancer unbefore-seen at SinRock.

    Can anyone else confirm if it's still like that, or have other updated experience there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape