Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 8254
-
09-27-24 17:58 #6964I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Monse like wang. She very good. Very nice.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-24 15:17 #6963Senior Member

Posts: 1018My weekend started early
My weekend started early. Monse took care of me. I unloaded inside her. I feel so much better now.
-
09-27-24 11:44 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 256Morgan
I think he's talking about a past experience- "I don't see Morgan around these days. Maybe someone else has. " Sometimes we read what we want to read.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 19:45 #6961I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877I only pay 300.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 17:39 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 124Monse pictures in this post.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
She is still awesome.
-
09-26-24 17:14 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 124Morgan?
Is Morgan really back? How does she look?
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 14:01 #6958Senior Member

Posts: 653I don't know. Those women aren't my type.
Originally Posted by DaveGilmore29
[View Original Post]
I am a dirtyfuk.
-
09-26-24 10:44 #6957Regular Member

Posts: 2Club with the hottest girls
For a newbie to Seattle strip clubs, which club would you say has the hottest girls right now? I know Pandora's is the best for extras but where can I find pretty faces and nice curves regardless of extras?
-
09-26-24 08:22 #6956Senior Member

Posts: 274Imagine covered or bar
Is her blowie covered or bare?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
She talked a good game and did a great job of teasing and arousing me. I am pretty easy to satisfy. A handy or bare blow, and I will leave happy. I typically budget $120, and have a few go-to ladies.
-
09-25-24 20:03 #6955I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Faith
I go see Faith at Pandora. She fun time.
Play with Wang. Suck wang. She call me daddy. I fuck her. She make me cum fast. Hahaha haha.
She like old man Asian wang.
-
09-25-24 18:24 #6954Senior Member

Posts: 118Club SinRock, Renton
Emphatically, NO. I've posted all this a few times before, on USASG and other web sites:
Originally Posted by Berserk77
[View Original Post]
My observation is that SinRock benefits from being the closest club to the airport. Previously, the Deja Vu, Tukwila (since closed) had that distinction. Inexperienced club patrons visiting Seattle find their way to SinRock because of it's proximity to the airport. They just want a quick fix of a Seattle strip club, and they've found one a short distance from the airport. That may be what keeps that club in business.
My experience going there a few times in its early years was that it was the most restrictive club in the region. (It probably still is, or there'd be a lot more conversation about it online.) Correct me if anyone has more current knowledge of that club: First bad design: It only has communal lap dance areas, like the Playground. So you're sharing the space with other dancers and their customers. That goes for both the areas where lap dances are given by the song, and those where you pay for a block of time with a dancer. Next killjoy is that it has cameras over both lap dance areas, and they are closely monitored. If a male hand should touch a female boob, a manager will be right over to say to the customer, "Sir, please don't touch the dancers. " However, skillful dancers can improve the customer experience by knowing how to position themselves so the camera's view is blocked. But, there's minimal extra benefit to that practice. I only went there when I already knew a dancer from another club. I wouldn't take a chance with a dancer unbefore-seen at SinRock.
Can anyone else confirm if it's still like that, or have other updated experience there?
-
09-25-24 17:39 #6953Senior Member

Posts: 261Kehlani and Kittens
I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.
She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.
-
09-25-24 16:04 #6952Senior Member

Posts: 99Holy shit! That hits way too close to home. I don't think Lola would ever do that so I'm excited as hell to be on her not-shit list for private sessions in a little under 2 weeks. I've been to drinks and pool with Lola (she charged a small social fee but was otherwise happy to be there and was a blast to hang with) but if anyone more experienced in OTC has any cautionary tales they'd like to share please PM me. I'm a little nervous for my first out of club experience.
Originally Posted by KarumaIndo
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 11:53 #6951Senior Member

Posts: 134Kittens
I met a AA dancer Honey.
30 min. Cfs, CBJ.
DFK. FIV. 400 plus room fee.
Not sure I will repeat at that rate. Fun time.
-
09-25-24 10:35 #6950Senior Member

Posts: 118Two reasons
There are two reasons clubs don't get mentioned on here.
Originally Posted by Berserk77
[View Original Post]
1. There's nothing going on worth talking about.
2. Trying to keep things going on under wraps.
Sinrock falls into the first category.












Reply With Quote



