Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 551 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 8258
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6953

    Kehlani and Kittens

    I worked Kehlani over pretty good at Kittens the other night.

    She will play it off that she ain't a ho. She is. Good pussy tho. She will throw it back.

  2. #6952
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    Bruh! I'm shook right now! She once quoted me $1000 for OTC. I laughed and told her he was out of her damn mind. Man. This coulda been me! This is crazy.

    Also, this article has more details:

    https://amp.thenewstribune.com/news/...292689039.html
    Holy shit! That hits way too close to home. I don't think Lola would ever do that so I'm excited as hell to be on her not-shit list for private sessions in a little under 2 weeks. I've been to drinks and pool with Lola (she charged a small social fee but was otherwise happy to be there and was a blast to hang with) but if anyone more experienced in OTC has any cautionary tales they'd like to share please PM me. I'm a little nervous for my first out of club experience.

  3. #6951

    Kittens

    I met a AA dancer Honey.

    30 min. Cfs, CBJ.

    DFK. FIV. 400 plus room fee.

    Not sure I will repeat at that rate. Fun time.

  4. #6950

    Two reasons

    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk77  [View Original Post]
    Any club Sinrock enjoyers?

    Is it worth checking out.
    There are two reasons clubs don't get mentioned on here.

    1. There's nothing going on worth talking about.

    2. Trying to keep things going on under wraps.

    Sinrock falls into the first category.

  5. #6949
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you really dodged a bullet.
    Quite LITERALLY.

  6. #6948
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    Bruh! I'm shook right now! She once quoted me $1000 for OTC. I laughed and told her he was out of her damn mind. Man. This coulda been me! This is crazy.

    Also, this article has more details:

    https://amp.thenewstribune.com/news/...292689039.html
    Wow, you really dodged a bullet.

  7. #6947
    Any club Sinrock enjoyers?

    Is it worth checking out.

  8. #6946

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.instagram.com/oneandonlyarmanii/

    Here you go. This makes me sick to my stomach.

    Armani
    Bruh! I'm shook right now! She once quoted me $1000 for OTC. I laughed and told her he was out of her damn mind. Man. This coulda been me! This is crazy.

    Also, this article has more details:

    https://amp.thenewstribune.com/news/...292689039.html

  9. #6945
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler720  [View Original Post]
    Wow Jasmine is super hot and sexual. I'm going back for sure and getting a room. Anyone else had VIP with her?
    No. Please tell us how your experience was!

    We want to know.

  10. #6944

    Kittens

    Wow Jasmine is super hot and sexual. I'm going back for sure and getting a room. Anyone else had VIP with her?

  11. #6943
    Yup the coffee stand "owner" , she a liar.

    Quote Originally Posted by BradLee9450  [View Original Post]
    Suki- small diamond tat between tits? If so, saw at Bellevielatte. She was always trying to get me to come see her in the club. Glad I passed.

  12. #6942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBelly77  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have an Instagram link been trying to picture who this is but can't LOL.
    https://www.instagram.com/oneandonlyarmanii/

    Here you go. This makes me sick to my stomach.

    Armani

  13. #6941
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    A stripper from Foxes Charged with murder.

    https://www.fox13seattle.com/news/du...-tacoma-murder
    Do you happen to have an Instagram link been trying to picture who this is but can't LOL.

  14. #6940

    Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? I have some pre COVID, and I recall some pleasurable dances but a bit of a hustle. She was giving me a lot of attention. However, I felt like I would spend to much for mediocre service. She seems a bit full of shit. I was hoping to get a nice handy from Anya, but she not in. I settled for Monse. She is a bit rough, but I like her enthusiasm.
    Pretty smile, rates are a bargain, gets the job done but nothing special.

  15. #6939

    Suki

    Suki- small diamond tat between tits? If so, saw at Bellevielatte. She was always trying to get me to come see her in the club. Glad I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Little Asian girl suki, talked me into a room and she said everything baby, paid for the room and made the mistake of her paying first. $500 plus room smh for a shitty HJ. She's full of shit and a scammer. Asked her I thought everything was included she said yeah dance I hand finish.

    Raina / naima at kittens took care of everything for me. She looks good put you could smell a foul smell downstairs. I bet she gets nutted in a lot.

    Luxe, faith at Pandora's is amazing as well everything is available.

    Any extra details on Lexi or Sheila at Pandora's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape