Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 58 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 866
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #581

    Sugaring in the Inland Empire

    I've been on IE sugaring scene on and off since the middle of 2020 (got bored during the pandemic), had some great experiences and not so great letdowns. Just curious if the moderators of this group can make a new group geared mainly towards Sugardaddies / sugar babies, arrangements, IE Sugar babies, etc etc. It would be great to hear some feedback from other mongers about what works for them, maybe even desperate "sugar babies" in the IE.

  2. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by JiggleNutz  [View Original Post]
    I hit her up as a new client and she said no BBFS because she isn't on birth control.
    Who are you talking about? I want to make sure that I avoid anyone who can be described as being that bad.

  3. #579

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by Cornitos  [View Original Post]
    The most rancid foul smelling snatch that exists. I don't care what time of the day. Never ever again. Hygiene is not in her vocabulary.
    I hit her up as a new client and she said no BBFS because she isn't on birth control.

  4. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989  [View Original Post]
    Good looking out on the dropbox link, do you keep files on your favorite BBFS girls?
    Am I missing something? I keep getting an error when I select the link.

  5. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Nah that ain't Jolene, and their next move is to have you send a deposit thru Zelle to secure an appointment for her "safety" LOL. How much are you going to cash app? Be very generous and advance "Jolene"at least minimum $500 bucks to show how much you miss her sweet tight kitty!

    Yeah I do. Seen her many times in Ontario, Fontana, and Claremont and all were creampie dates. We never used a condom from Day One. Checked my Jolene DB folder and it has 31 GB of pics and vids. I loved taking that tiny little white girl to Pound Town where I happen to be the no term limit Mayor!
    Holy Shit Ace, I just looked up how much 31 GB is of pics / vids. That's a ton of shit ton LOL.

  6. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Nah that ain't Jolene, and their next move is to have you send a deposit thru Zelle to secure an appointment for her "safety" LOL. How much are you going to cash app? Be very generous and advance "Jolene"at least minimum $500 bucks to show how much you miss her sweet tight kitty!

    Yeah I do. Seen her many times in Ontario, Fontana, and Claremont and all were creampie dates. We never used a condom from Day One. Checked my Jolene DB folder and it has 31 GB of pics and vids. I loved taking that tiny little white girl to Pound Town where I happen to be the no term limit Mayor!
    Damn, judging by that first pic, Jolene's pussy def had some mileage. A lot more than what I remember from her Rialto days, when she was doing dates with some big titty white girl named "Lily".

  7. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The IE is a treasure trove for hot young BBFS girls.

    Speaking of the IE, there's a young white girl currently advertising her virginity for 5 K. Pop her hymen for 5 grand. I guess there were no takers so she recently dropped the cherry price to 3 grand. I may counter with 1000-1500 if bare and CIP with pics and video so I can film my angry cock all covered in blood.

    My Dropbox IE BBFS folder is huge. Another example is this 18 yo sugar baby from Riverside I added to my harem earlier this year. Daddy loves giving her sweet pussy lots of cream pies LOL. A little bit of pussy finger bang during kneeling BBBJ before Daddy empties his balls deep inside her tight pussy.

    Chelsea 18 sugarbaby Riverside bare no condom.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5jew0...=oowx3rqg&dl=0
    Where can one find her ad?

  8. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989  [View Original Post]
    I got a text message 2 days ago from someone claiming to be Jolene and they sent her old Ad pics, but I think its prob someone that logged into her old burner phone or text app number.
    Nah that ain't Jolene, and their next move is to have you send a deposit thru Zelle to secure an appointment for her "safety" LOL. How much are you going to cash app? Be very generous and advance "Jolene"at least minimum $500 bucks to show how much you miss her sweet tight kitty!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have the BBFS dropbox pics for Jolene / Lily out of Ontario?
    Yeah I do. Seen her many times in Ontario, Fontana, and Claremont and all were creampie dates. We never used a condom from Day One. Checked my Jolene DB folder and it has 31 GB of pics and vids. I loved taking that tiny little white girl to Pound Town where I happen to be the no term limit Mayor!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jolene skinny thigh.jpg‎   Jolene bbfscip Ontario Fontana (4).jpg‎   Jolene bbfscip Ontario Fontana (2).jpg‎   Jolene bbfscip Ontario Fontana (3).jpg‎   Jolene bbfscip Ontario Fontana (1).jpg‎  


  9. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisSide  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I need y'all to teach me a course or something cause I can't find shit, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?
    If you have a little more time to message back and forth, Seeking Arrangement is a good place to find hot chicks for decent prices. The catch is that there are a lot of scams and bots, but if you have time to filter through all the bullshit, you can find a consistent chick who just needs money for rent and you don't have to deal with a pimp or law enforcement. It's a little more time consuming on your part because of the filtering, but speaking from experience, sometimes those girls don't even cars or their phone service only work when they're near Wi-Fi. LOL With that being said, you can find some great deals on hot girls because of their poor financial situation. Good luck out there.

  10. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The IE is a treasure trove for hot young BBFS girls.

    Speaking of the IE, there's a young white girl currently advertising her virginity for 5 K. Pop her hymen for 5 grand. I guess there were no takers so she recently dropped the cherry price to 3 grand. I may counter with 1000-1500 if bare and CIP with pics and video so I can film my angry cock all covered in blood.

    My Dropbox IE BBFS folder is huge. Another example is this 18 yo sugar baby from Riverside I added to my harem earlier this year. Daddy loves giving her sweet pussy lots of cream pies LOL. A little bit of pussy finger bang during kneeling BBBJ before Daddy empties his balls deep inside her tight pussy.

    Chelsea 18 sugarbaby Riverside bare no condom.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5jew0...=oowx3rqg&dl=0
    I feel like I need y'all to teach me a course or something cause I can't find shit, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?

  11. #571

    Resources?

    I've had pretty good success using HX to find girls who are down for the raw action, but I was just wondering if there are any other sites, or search keywords on other sites I should be using?

  12. #570
    That makes sense Ace, IE seems to be more reasonable as far as $ amount for date. Would you happen to have the BBFS dropbox pics for Jolene / Lily out of Ontario? I got a text message 2 days ago from someone claiming to be Jolene and they sent her old Ad pics, but I think its prob someone that logged into her old burner phone or text app number.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The IE is a treasure trove for hot young BBFS girls.

  13. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The IE is a treasure trove for hot young BBFS girls.

    Speaking of the IE, there's a young white girl currently advertising her virginity for 5 K. Pop her hymen for 5 grand. I guess there were no takers so she recently dropped the cherry price to 3 grand. I may counter with 1000-1500 if bare and CIP with pics and video so I can film my angry cock all covered in blood.

    My Dropbox IE BBFS folder is huge. Another example is this 18 yo sugar baby from Riverside I added to my harem earlier this year. Daddy loves giving her sweet pussy lots of cream pies LOL. A little bit of pussy finger bang during kneeling BBBJ before Daddy empties his balls deep inside her tight pussy.

    Chelsea 18 sugarbaby Riverside bare no condom.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5jew0...=oowx3rqg&dl=0
    Thanks for sharing these; there's certainly a ton of hot girls on these sugar sites (Seeking / SDM / etc.) and usually, the amounts they're looking for are a reasonable amount of help.

    I never had a strong urge to do a virgin (certainly not a $3 K urge) .

    If guys are looking to try out, near the end of the month is usually a good time to start messaging girls. Rent due and all those other end-of-month expenses.

  14. #568

    The IE

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989  [View Original Post]
    Good looking out on the dropbox link, do you keep files on your favorite BBFS girls?
    Yes. The IE is a treasure trove for hot young BBFS girls.

    Speaking of the IE, there's a young white girl currently advertising her virginity for 5 K. Pop her hymen for 5 grand. I guess there were no takers so she recently dropped the cherry price to 3 grand. I may counter with 1000-1500 if bare and CIP with pics and video so I can film my angry cock all covered in blood.

    My Dropbox IE BBFS folder is huge. Another example is this 18 yo sugar baby from Riverside I added to my harem earlier this year. Daddy loves giving her sweet pussy lots of cream pies LOL. A little bit of pussy finger bang during kneeling BBBJ before Daddy empties his balls deep inside her tight pussy.

    Chelsea 18 sugarbaby Riverside bare no condom.

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5jew0...=oowx3rqg&dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chelsea 18teen Riverside.jpg‎  

  15. #567

    Pit Stop BBBJ Part 2

    Decided I needed another pit stop BBBJ session on my way back south. Actually tried Karla's crew again since I saw the ad up with Lisa and Tyra from last night. Sadly no answer and I was excited for meeting her more attractive friends.

    It all worked out fr the better because I double checked with Ms Dylan Ray from Hx. I got a response this time! Only negative was that she had me waiting for almost 30 min. Lots of activity at her incall location. Random mix of families and crackheads going in and out of their rooms. Certain individuals had heavy eyes at my car and it felt like I was being cased. Even worse was a cop pulled up and did a parking lot scan. That was strike 2 for me and I didn't want to wait for strike 3. I left after communicating my worries and sent her well wishes for another time. My little head took the wheel and decided to wait a few blocks away. Gave it another 10 minutes and she checked on me and apologized profusely. She asked me to come back and I did, I was only 3 minutes away. Finally gave me her room # and it was definitely worth the wait. I like this one fellas. Very calming and almost innocent demeanor. I give her a solid 7 out of 10 in terms of hot white college girl. Fairly youthful girl and like that one college classmate that you wouldn't mind hooking up with because of her big ass titties that she can't hide no matter what LOL. She's about 5'7 or 8, decent build with a bit of pudge but nothing drastic like Karla and her friends I saw LOL. Very welcome sight and I enjoyed the small talk with her during titty play and while she started slurping my dick. She has wonderful technique and you can tell she enjoys what she does and she knows her role in this world. My favorite was the fact that she throated herself and encouraged a deep in her throat cumshot. Just what I fucking needed. I talked to her about going down to San Diego and it was adorable of her to ask me if I think she'd do good there. I said she would absolutely kill it with her college girl look. With that said, I'm hoping to see her again either down there or when I pass by the IE again. A few extra notes would be that she does have a very small Pomeranian dog with her that barked a bit but wasnt a huge issue with me.

    Treat this one right fellas. I know I will whenever I need her again. Now it's time for me to take a break and really be grateful for these awesome experiences I was able to score these last few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape