Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 866
-
09-14-24 19:07 #566Regular Member

Posts: 15Good looking out on the dropbox link, do you keep files on your favorite BBFS girls?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 02:42 #565Senior Member

Posts: 90Skip destiny. She doesn't show her teeth for a reason and not very service oriented. Saw her a few times and it got worse every time.
Originally Posted by MrBandit
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 00:27 #564Senior Member

Posts: 59Road Trip Pit Stop BBBJ
Had a solo trip up north and couldn't fight the urge to find a pit stop to get my balls drained. I had 3 girls in mind.
First option was this girl named Destiny that I discovered via the OC forum.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Destinygetzwet
Tried texting her first bad sadly no reply. Bit of a butterface but she does somewhat resemble a close friend of mine. Would have loved to look into her green eyes while my dick was in her mouth.
2nd option was Dylan Ray mentioned in this thread. Was looking forward to playing with her tits but no reply either.
Last but not least was Ontario's famous Karla and her crew.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/175995421
Texted Karla and she got back to me within the hour. Easy verification and was on my way after 30 min of texting. I definitely caught her on a good day. I was wary cause of the mixed reviews but she answered the door playfully and I was surprised to see 2 other girls in there. 2 of her black gf's who I didn't get their names but they were thick and friendly. Even asked if I wanted privacy but I joked that I liked the crowd. Karla even asked who I wanted to go with and I said I was feeling her the most. She got all dolled up for me and looked like the best pictures she posts and even smelled good. Started with some titty play and moved onto the middle of the bed. She's definitely chunky but I don't mind if I'm just there for a BBBJ session. Looking at a pretty girl and her big tits slobbing over my dick is what I'm there for. She started playfully with slow and soft kisses, licks and making it sloppy with spit. I loved how well she took my directions. Asked for her to suck on my balls and she does it without hesitation. This definitely helped me from not blasting too soon. Has a great sloppy BBBJ with amazing tongue technique. She knows what she's doing. Only disappointment was that she was a bit hesitant to deep throat. Would only go about half way down until I shot 2 weeks worth of cum into her mouth. Just what I needed on this trip and she'll be my go to BJ pistop for any trips passing through the area. Hopefully next time she'll be throating herself by the end of her session and I'm hoping into running into her hotter and petite friends.
Lmk who you're favorite pitstop bbbjs are along the major fwys in the IE and LA areas.
-
09-13-24 17:07 #563Senior Member

Posts: 173Damn!
Hot damn that girl is SMOKING HOT! Good find bro!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 10:28 #562Senior Member

Posts: 1388Slim Latinas Creampie
There is no shortage of hot young tiny Latinas online and many of them ain't shy about advertising bare services (for an extra fee). Last month this tiny little Latina named "Charm" posted a week near LAX and a week near ONT. Barebacked her twice. Tried a 3rd time but her pimp disconnected the burner TextNow number LOL. If you search all the usual sites in SoCal today I bet you will find at least 5 girls who will outright say bare-ok or give you that BBFS-vibe.
Originally Posted by Toyoda
[View Original Post]
I'm an idiot and I have no problem getting BBFS so I'm sure you geniuses should have raw pussies from all shapes and colors raining down on your bare penis biblical style LOL.
Charm BBFS Inglewood Ontario.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/khj8t...=ntak2thp&dl=0
-
09-05-24 13:13 #561Regular Member

Posts: 9Slim Latinas
Any Latinas not too big offering bbfscip?
-
08-20-24 12:25 #560Regular Member

Posts: 11Visiting
I'm going to be in the IE area and looking for recommendations. Can definitely help out if you guys are ever in the Houston or San Antonio area.
-
07-31-24 19:11 #559Senior Member

Posts: 184Good looking out. I don't have a HX account but text her directly and she let me pull up to her room with no verification but I also had no face pic of her so we all even. She was reasonably cute looked mid 30's, had a normal build with a pudgy stomach, no ass, but some very nice tits. She was very obliging and one of the very first things she said was that she had nothing planned after me so I don't have to rush. Unfortunately I had to run back to work and was way too horny to last more than the quick visit so I couldn't take advantage. She was really into the BBBJ and didn't want to stop but I had to get in her kitty. Had her ride me while I had a nice view of her breasts then creampied her in missionary.
Originally Posted by FallOut0411
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-24 12:44 #558Regular Member

Posts: 24Don, if you get the chance after you meet let us know how it went. I saw aces post wasn't too long ago but curious if the service is still good or if its sketchy the way the other guy reported a while back.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
TIA.
-
07-25-24 19:53 #557Senior Member

Posts: 61Cancel Order
Never mind! I just had to scroll down! I saw that my buddy, Ace, has already commented about her! That was all I needed to know! Going to see this hot little thing (Lisa), myself!
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-24 18:05 #556Senior Member

Posts: 61Lisa, with Karla
Does anyone have any feedback on Lisa (light skinned AA), who works with Karla (in Ontario)? They both have excellent menus, but Lisa's figure appeals to me much more. I just texted her and she replied: 1. 5 QV (BBFS cip). I am just wondering if anyone here has seen her and if she is worth the visit.
Thank you, in advance, for the feedback my Monger brothers!
-
07-22-24 13:50 #555Regular Member

Posts: 22Bbbj
I've had the worst luck finding a superb BBBJ. I've had plenty of BBBJ's, all mediocre or sub par. Too fast, too much hand usage, no eye contact. I've got a regular at the AMP who gives the best BBBJ's but want something younger, fresher. Tried Monroe. Not my cup of tea to be honest. Too fast, too much hand usage, no attention to the balls. If you've had her you know what I mean. Craving someone who can sing a ballad with the boy. Anyone know of such a creature?
-
07-21-24 18:02 #554Regular Member

Posts: 7Dylan ray
Just ask for her menu via text. BBFS included when responded.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DylanRay
-
06-17-24 02:03 #553Senior Member

Posts: 134Doubles
Mind sharing her info? I would be interested in having a doubles session with her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 22:42 #552Regular Member

Posts: 15Hey Ace
Do you ever share any of your videos from your BB experience with some of the IE ladies?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





