Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 867
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #552

    Hey Ace

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Total of almost 4 hours with lots of DATY videos. I don't discuss DATY anymore because it triggers a lot of mongers here. One dude was so malignant and every time I posted a pic of me eating pussy, he would follow my post and throw shade at it. I ignored him of course but in my mind always wondered why he was so averse at me eating pussy.

    Then one day management here redacted one of his posts and warned him that this forum is not the proper venue to discuss trannies. So now it makes sense. That dude was a tranny lover. He does not like putting tacos in his mouth because he prefers hotdogs instead SMH.
    Do you ever share any of your videos from your BB experience with some of the IE ladies?

  2. #551

    Made my day

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Total of almost 4 hours with lots of DATY videos. I don't discuss DATY anymore because it triggers a lot of mongers here. One dude was so malignant and every time I posted a pic of me eating pussy, he would follow my post and throw shade at it. I ignored him of course but in my mind always wondered why he was so averse at me eating pussy.

    Then one day management here redacted one of his posts and warned him that this forum is not the proper venue to discuss trannies. So now it makes sense. That dude was a tranny lover. He does not like putting tacos in his mouth because he prefers hotdogs instead SMH.
    LMAO at your critique of the unfriendly brother.

    Willing to share the videos? I love cunnilngus.

  3. #550

    Dining at the YMCA

    Quote Originally Posted by BSouthgate  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any videos of you going down on her?
    Yes. Total of almost 4 hours with lots of DATY videos. I don't discuss DATY anymore because it triggers a lot of mongers here. One dude was so malignant and every time I posted a pic of me eating pussy, he would follow my post and throw shade at it. I ignored him of course but in my mind always wondered why he was so averse at me eating pussy.

    Then one day management here redacted one of his posts and warned him that this forum is not the proper venue to discuss trannies. So now it makes sense. That dude was a tranny lover. He does not like putting tacos in his mouth because he prefers hotdogs instead SMH.

  4. #549

    DP Karla

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyerles1  [View Original Post]
    What's the Damage?
    Damage was 2 benjis each for an hour of what ever we wanted. I will definitely set something up like this with her again, it was worth it for sure.

  5. #548

    Beautiful photos

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my regular bbfscip in the IE in 2022 and 2023. She is based out of Riv and when she first posted in 2022 it was always doubles with her Mom. But I am not interested in mothers or grandmothers, only daughters and granddaughters LOL. So it was always solo with her. I got everything I wanted but DFK and Greek. Her BBBJ is lame, clearly she hates sucking dick, but absolutely loves DATY. In fact, kinda bossy. Yelling instructions on how to make her cum like a drill sergeant LOL. There is a specific way I had to use my tongue, fingers on one hand inside her pussy, and fingers on the other hand on awesome tits, all working together like a symphony. But once she nuts, she lets me rawdog her in any position with CIP finish and MSOG. I have taken showers together with her before and after the creampies.

    Of course bbfscip may not be in play no more in 2024 since the last time I creampied her was Oct 2023. Like another said she had some legal issues 2 years ago and I suppose those limitations worked to my advantage. Now that she is free and clear, she can restrict her services and increase rates. Oh well. Seen her 6 times.
    Do you have any videos of you going down on her?

  6. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatsManCg51  [View Original Post]
    Who's down to DP Karla in Ontario today around 4?
    What's the Damage?

  7. #546

    Dp

    Who's down to DP Karla in Ontario today around 4?

  8. #545
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJay17  [View Original Post]
    So I have attempted to see this person twice already. The first interaction was very strange and she seemed nervous and on something so I kind of thought ok maybe she's on something. Waited like 15 minutes in her room with her at some motel on magnolia. She had just got back from the store supposedly and was putting things away and organizing her room. I gave her the money and she acted so so weird that I said never mind give it back I'm going to leave and she cussed me out and I left.

    Second time was very quick hardly any phone or txt messages. I went and met her and there she is again. Crap all over her bed saying she went to the store and idk what. I sat and waited another 30 minutes watching her tv and clean random shit. Told her I needed to head out because she was taking to long. She asked me for payment and I said hell no I'm leaving and left.

    Cop cars were there before I got to her room and a lot of going in and out of her neighbors doors.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/167480662
    She was one of my regular bbfscip in the IE in 2022 and 2023. She is based out of Riv and when she first posted in 2022 it was always doubles with her Mom. But I am not interested in mothers or grandmothers, only daughters and granddaughters LOL. So it was always solo with her. I got everything I wanted but DFK and Greek. Her BBBJ is lame, clearly she hates sucking dick, but absolutely loves DATY. In fact, kinda bossy. Yelling instructions on how to make her cum like a drill sergeant LOL. There is a specific way I had to use my tongue, fingers on one hand inside her pussy, and fingers on the other hand on awesome tits, all working together like a symphony. But once she nuts, she lets me rawdog her in any position with CIP finish and MSOG. I have taken showers together with her before and after the creampies.

    Of course bbfscip may not be in play no more in 2024 since the last time I creampied her was Oct 2023. Like another said she had some legal issues 2 years ago and I suppose those limitations worked to my advantage. Now that she is free and clear, she can restrict her services and increase rates. Oh well. Seen her 6 times.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ATF bbfscip IE (3).jpg‎   ATF bbfscip IE (2).jpg‎   ATF bbfscip IE (1).jpg‎  

  9. #544
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Yeah funny posts about pussy smells and stuff. Going to the fish market at noon is not the same experience as waiting in the docks at dawn before the boats even come back to shore. That is why I always book very early in the morning esp when I plan to DATY and I want to be the first trick of the day. Those of you who monger at 8 pm, well how many loads do you think these girls have taken at that time?

    She still hosts gangbangs in the IE, but not sure if BBFS is still available. She has also put on some weight. But many of you like thick, and like to cross swords and mix DNA with your Eskimo brothers so a DP gangbang with Carli sounds like the ideal date!
    The most rancid foul smelling snatch that exists. I don't care what time of the day. Never ever again. Hygiene is not in her vocabulary.

  11. #542

    Carli420

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeshhMoe  [View Original Post]
    Anybody want to dp this girl with me today or tomorrow?

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Carli420

    I've seen her a few times, she occasionally hosts gangbangs.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheseDelights  [View Original Post]
    She used to be my go to, but she got really weird last year. I blocked her after some suspicious texts with too much lingo. She smelled perfectly fine to me at the time, but she did tell me she loves gangbangs. I'd usually just throat fuck her or have her worship my cock and then finish inside with my last pop. She was a Greek freak, but I am pretty strict with Greek planning so I only partook once.
    Yeah funny posts about pussy smells and stuff. Going to the fish market at noon is not the same experience as waiting in the docks at dawn before the boats even come back to shore. That is why I always book very early in the morning esp when I plan to DATY and I want to be the first trick of the day. Those of you who monger at 8 pm, well how many loads do you think these girls have taken at that time?

    She still hosts gangbangs in the IE, but not sure if BBFS is still available. She has also put on some weight. But many of you like thick, and like to cross swords and mix DNA with your Eskimo brothers so a DP gangbang with Carli sounds like the ideal date!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carli420 bbbjcim kneeling (1).jpg‎   Carli420 bbbjcim kneeling (3).jpg‎   Carli420 bbbjcim kneeling (2).jpg‎   Carli bareback gangbang Montclair.jpg‎   SweetAlexis Courtyard Marriot MUR - frame at 50m42s.jpg‎  

    SweetAlexis  Courtyard Marriot Murietta  - frame at 49m33s.jpg‎   SweetAlexis  Courtyard Marriot MUR- frame at 54m24s.jpg‎   SweetAlexis  Courtyard Marriot MUR- frame at 8m38s.jpg‎  

  12. #541

    Hahaha!

    Quote Originally Posted by Malvado  [View Original Post]
    I was grabbing lunch at a chipotle a few months ago when she walked in. Instantly recognized her from the ads. Former dude or not, the face is actually not that weird in person but that enhanced body is bordering on the grotesque.
    Pinche Malvado! You live up to your name, bro! Hahaha! Those last words in your post: "that enhanced body is bordering on the grotesque. "! Had me rolling! Not only did I get a good, lasting chuckle from them, they kept me from ever even remotely considering her as a potential candidate! Thank you for the laughs. I portate Bien canijo!

  13. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I want to grow up and be like Ace!
    Either he is one of the GOATs, or a total sham, and I haven't yet decided which.

  14. #539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    I want to grow up and be like Ace!

  15. #538

    Heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince007  [View Original Post]
    Had a no nonsense session with JustJadded. She is in Ontario this week. Not young or new, but reliable who always delivers. Guys, pay her a visit and make her feel welcomed. Maybe then she will come our way more often.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JustJadded
    Just a heads up, she doesn't see AA. At least she didn't last year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape