Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 228 628 1128 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 18817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16912
    Quote Originally Posted by LaProduct  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone has an input on this?

    A lot of red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176525347

    Onlyfans.com/nievesbiankitapr
    She is hungry, make sure you tell her not doing the OF BS. Get all in price an verification photo.

  2. #16911

    She has GPS

    Never saw but through comms she has GPS. 200 hhr is just basic servicing with FS and CBJ. She wants much more for bbj, daty, and dato. Greek is much more as well. She wanted like I think 350-400 just for hhr with greek, but no bbj, Daty, or dato.

    So never booked since there's better donations options like the Brazilian agency for one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn322  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone has seen her before. Comms have been horrible so far I've only got a reply twice. I'd just love to have a dream about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/332079304689

  3. #16910

    Avoided possible loss

    Does anyone has an input on this?

    A lot of red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176525347

    Onlyfans.com/nievesbiankitapr

  4. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Were you able to meet up with Ocean.
    Google image search the photos. Blacknthaichick.

  5. #16908
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralFlTech  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this one. I'm going to try in the next few days and keep everyone posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/174609955
    Were you able to meet up with Ocean.

  6. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    There is a human trafficking advocacy working with OPD. They have multiple ads on listcrawler. Also using known girls in the area pictures. Ages 18 to 21.
    Appreciate the heads up. Will keep my eyes peeled.

  7. #16906

    Heads up

    There is a human trafficking advocacy working with OPD. They have multiple ads on listcrawler. Also using known girls in the area pictures. Ages 18 to 21.

  8. #16905
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Fake and admitted to using fake pictures. The half an hour rate is decent at 150, but she is using fake picitres will not video verify.

    The person you're texting is actually the scheduler that is not real girl at the hotel but confirm the actual girl is still attractive. She will not video verify, and when I asked the schedule to call me so I can hear her voice to see if she was a woman. Her her English was very good, had a little accent, but it was a very good English and that kind of raised some flags for me because most of the time with these Latina agencies even the scheduler doesn't speak very good English all. It's very broken.

    Anyone TOFFT with this girl?

    https://callescort.org/443-494-6488
    No verification no go.

    If youbthink she is ok meet in the pool area or lobby.

  9. #16904

    Anybody seen her before

    I was wondering if anyone has seen her before. Comms have been horrible so far I've only got a reply twice. I'd just love to have a dream about her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/332079304689

  10. #16903

    New Ad & Number

    They created a new ad but used same picitres. I also posted texts from when the scheduler admitted pictures are fake. So at minimum it's a catfish and 50/50 chance the girl is good looking vs not and 50/50 girl does the services they advertise.

    Well if anyone tried her let me know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176370860

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Fake and admitted to using fake pictures. The half an hour rate is decent at 150, but she is using fake picitres will not video verify.

    The person you're texting is actually the scheduler that is not real girl at the hotel but confirm the actual girl is still attractive. She will not video verify, and when I asked the schedule to call me so I can hear her voice to see if she was a woman. Her her English was very good, had a little accent, but it was a very good English and that kind of raised some flags for me because most of the time with these Latina agencies even the scheduler doesn't speak very good English all. It's very broken.

    Anyone TOFFT with this girl?

    https://callescort.org/443-494-6488
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6369.jpg‎   IMG_6353.jpeg‎  

  11. #16902

    Latina with Gun Ass Tat. Likely fake, any Intel.

    Fake and admitted to using fake pictures. The half an hour rate is decent at 150, but she is using fake picitres will not video verify.

    The person you're texting is actually the scheduler that is not real girl at the hotel but confirm the actual girl is still attractive. She will not video verify, and when I asked the schedule to call me so I can hear her voice to see if she was a woman. Her her English was very good, had a little accent, but it was a very good English and that kind of raised some flags for me because most of the time with these Latina agencies even the scheduler doesn't speak very good English all. It's very broken.

    Anyone TOFFT with this girl?

    https://callescort.org/443-494-6488
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6352.jpeg‎   IMG_6372.jpeg‎  

  12. #16901
    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    I contacted "Jane" and she was quick on the comms. I wanted incall though and she did not tell me where she was in Orlando. Typical when there is a deposit scam coming. But this took a different twist. She sent me her rate sheet with prices and times. I opted for hhr at $100. She then sent a text that said "$100 I offer missionary, cowgirl hardcore, I offer breastfuck, head and doggy, deep throat, bareback, Nuru massage, cowboy ride, strapon back shots. " the list went on.

    Seems like a setup to me. I stopped texting her. Shame. Girl in the photo is cute.

    -cmm.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3471398
    "Breastfuck. ".

    Yeah, right LOL.

  13. #16900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Look at the ad

    My gut is if the pictures don't add up with the description then I always defer to something is wrong.

    Her ad says she's Asian and I don't think it matches the picture so I avoid.

    Probably smart move.

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    I contacted "Jane" and she was quick on the comms. I wanted incall though and she did not tell me where she was in Orlando. Typical when there is a deposit scam coming. But this took a different twist. She sent me her rate sheet with prices and times. I opted for hhr at $100. She then sent a text that said "$100 I offer missionary, cowgirl hardcore, I offer breastfuck, head and doggy, deep throat, bareback, Nuru massage, cowboy ride, strapon back shots. " the list went on.

    Seems like a setup to me. I stopped texting her. Shame. Girl in the photo is cute.

    -cmm.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3471398

  14. #16899

    I smell a trap

    I contacted "Jane" and she was quick on the comms. I wanted incall though and she did not tell me where she was in Orlando. Typical when there is a deposit scam coming. But this took a different twist. She sent me her rate sheet with prices and times. I opted for hhr at $100. She then sent a text that said "$100 I offer missionary, cowgirl hardcore, I offer breastfuck, head and doggy, deep throat, bareback, Nuru massage, cowboy ride, strapon back shots. " the list went on.

    Seems like a setup to me. I stopped texting her. Shame. Girl in the photo is cute.

    -cmm.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3471398
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3471398_AIHmd3MFMmmkBWeaOoK.jpg‎   3471398_aLiUFkx9o5FT7Fc9mSkJ.jpg‎   3471398_GYPwgmy8dMapC2phhDAH.jpg‎   3471398_ckx7ftBKa78d3l39MYBK.jpg‎  

  15. #16898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same boat as someone is reviewing something. I usually have a few hours delay before my posts are posted on line.
    I just checked on the FAQ section and it says that reports are reviewed to prevent SPAM. Mine go up right away like I said so I guess I fall into the "Unmoderated Senior Member" category. Either way the reports get reviewed to prevent junk. There's also more information on there about member status and why a senior member's reports still get reviewed. I had no idea about it until Andy brought it up. What I know for sure is that if you've had a report that had to be edited or deleted by an admin then it's the norm for them to review your posts. It probably takes a while because I can only imagine the amount of reports that get posted on here daily. Meaning the whole site not just the Central FL area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai19  [View Original Post]
    I also have a strike on me. I am senior and all my posts still are being reviewed. The incident occurred about four years ago.

    Regards,

    H19.
    It might be a permanent situation? I would imagine that after 4 years you would be good. Who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape