Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 18817
-
09-20-24 12:18 #16897Banned Member

Posts: 857Ditto- never white knight for any girl / 304.
Originally Posted by Hentai19
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 10:38 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 884Most likely fake ad has been removed.
Originally Posted by DingusConrad
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 08:51 #16895Banned Member

Posts: 407I also have a strike on me. I am senior and all my posts still are being reviewed. The incident occurred about four years ago.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Regards,
H19.
-
09-20-24 08:45 #16894Senior Member

Posts: 330Pending Post
I'm in the same boat as someone is reviewing something. I usually have a few hours delay before my posts are posted on line.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 08:21 #16893Senior Member

Posts: 1172As far as I know, your post should go up right away being a senior member. I could be wrong in this but I don't recall ever waiting on an approval unless it was when I first signed up. My post go up right away even though I have a strike on me for violating the admin rules. Maybe there was a web / browser / phone issue at the time of the posting.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 10:22 #16892Senior Member

Posts: 855Pending Posts
I swear I made a few posts and it seems they haven't been posted. How do I see my pending posts that are awaiting approval?
-
09-18-24 14:34 #16891Forum Advertiser

Posts: 298Not retired just a over do thank you to all
Thank you to all my friends that applauded my MILF to gilf status. I am so grateful to this forum for all the connections I've made the dreams I had and the memories I share.
-
09-18-24 13:41 #16890Regular Member

Posts: 9Possible PAWG Gilf
Interesting ad, but some some reverse image searching shows these are from one of those fan websites. Could still be real, anyone made contact to know if it's legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/462186215853
-
09-18-24 12:34 #16889Forum Advertiser

Posts: 298I'm always being in touch.
Thanks to all my friends who congratulated me from going from MILF to gilf ty so much! What fabulous friends, connections, a s well as dreams has this forum afforded me. Many thanks!
-
09-18-24 12:29 #16888Senior Member

Posts: 855Fell through
She said 12 pm would be better but I did say 12:30 also. I logged offer at around 12 pm and said I can be there by 12:30 pm. I asked if srill to go and I also remember we didn't do the typical eggplant and melon reveal so I asked for that as well just as an extra safety measure. She wasn't responding so I said I'll give you 5 minutes to respond and if you don't I'll make other plans. She then responded and said yea today js not good.
Oh well. Maybe another time.
Originally Posted by PseudoRican
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 12:21 #16887Senior Member

Posts: 855She said another day cause today now isn't good
Wanted me there by 12. I said I'll see what I can do because she has a window up until 1:30 PM because she has to go get her daughter. I couldn't make it at 12 because work was busy and I logged off around 12 pm and messaged her. She wasn't responding so I said I'll give you 5 minutes to respond and if you then I guess it's cancelled and I'll make other plans. Maybe another time. Then she responds and says yea today is not good.
Was hoping to seeing. Damn.
Originally Posted by KnowNose
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:22 #16886Senior Member

Posts: 73That is 1000000% them. That girl showing ass is the cute one, but you can take your chances, I WOULD NOT!
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
She did meg me asking me to take down the negative review. And that they will make it up, but I don't care about the coins, that girl and the spinner white girl were the first two, both were arguing about doing the COVERED BJ, not even that they would do, and the one in the red is a MAJOR catfish, she looks like she is deep in her 50's or 60's, and they try to use her to do the things they don't want to do.
Stay away.
-
09-18-24 11:16 #16885Senior Member

Posts: 69She's also being copied for scams
If you do try and see her, check the post well. I've seen her photos on other cities boards with scammers trying to use her for deposits.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:13 #16884Senior Member

Posts: 69Post is gone already
Interested to hear how this goes since the post is no longer up.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 11:04 #16883Senior Member

Posts: 249St. Cloud, FL? I used to live there, if you need more info on the area shoot me a DM. There's a lot of LEO near the downtown.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




