Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 18819
-
09-24-24 19:45 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 249Them titties are on point though.
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:36 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 34Kissimmee / Poinciana
I was just wondering if Anyone knows any good providers in Kissimmee or Poinciana, haven't had any luck lately , thank for any tip.
-
09-24-24 11:56 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 941She is hungry, make sure you tell her not doing the OF BS. Get all in price an verification photo.
Originally Posted by LaProduct
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:18 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 857She has GPS
Never saw but through comms she has GPS. 200 hhr is just basic servicing with FS and CBJ. She wants much more for bbj, daty, and dato. Greek is much more as well. She wanted like I think 350-400 just for hhr with greek, but no bbj, Daty, or dato.
So never booked since there's better donations options like the Brazilian agency for one.
Originally Posted by BigJohn322
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:08 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 124Avoided possible loss
Does anyone has an input on this?
A lot of red flags.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176525347
Onlyfans.com/nievesbiankitapr
-
09-24-24 07:20 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 125Google image search the photos. Blacknthaichick.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 17:48 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 225Were you able to meet up with Ocean.
Originally Posted by CentralFlTech
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 15:16 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 131Appreciate the heads up. Will keep my eyes peeled.
Originally Posted by BuckNastee
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 14:05 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 418Heads up
There is a human trafficking advocacy working with OPD. They have multiple ads on listcrawler. Also using known girls in the area pictures. Ages 18 to 21.
-
09-21-24 11:01 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 941No verification no go.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
If youbthink she is ok meet in the pool area or lobby.
-
09-21-24 09:13 #16904Regular Member

Posts: 10Anybody seen her before
I was wondering if anyone has seen her before. Comms have been horrible so far I've only got a reply twice. I'd just love to have a dream about her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/332079304689
-
09-20-24 20:36 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 857New Ad & Number
They created a new ad but used same picitres. I also posted texts from when the scheduler admitted pictures are fake. So at minimum it's a catfish and 50/50 chance the girl is good looking vs not and 50/50 girl does the services they advertise.
Well if anyone tried her let me know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/176370860
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 19:52 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 857Latina with Gun Ass Tat. Likely fake, any Intel.
Fake and admitted to using fake pictures. The half an hour rate is decent at 150, but she is using fake picitres will not video verify.
The person you're texting is actually the scheduler that is not real girl at the hotel but confirm the actual girl is still attractive. She will not video verify, and when I asked the schedule to call me so I can hear her voice to see if she was a woman. Her her English was very good, had a little accent, but it was a very good English and that kind of raised some flags for me because most of the time with these Latina agencies even the scheduler doesn't speak very good English all. It's very broken.
Anyone TOFFT with this girl?
https://callescort.org/443-494-6488
-
09-20-24 15:03 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 249"Breastfuck. ".
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
Yeah, right LOL.
-
09-20-24 14:50 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 1670Look at the ad
My gut is if the pictures don't add up with the description then I always defer to something is wrong.
Her ad says she's Asian and I don't think it matches the picture so I avoid.
Probably smart move.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




