Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24845

    Not sure she is openly advertising bare

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. It seemed to me that she was openly advertising so I thought I would share. Someone reading this board is smashing her or will smash her soon.
    I think a letter is missing, BBC, her preference. I've been messaging her in response to looking for someone who might be able to deepthroat me.

  2. #24844
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Dude. She's old, ugly, fat, and charges waaaaay too much.
    Fair enough. It seemed to me that she was openly advertising so I thought I would share. Someone reading this board is smashing her or will smash her soon.

  3. #24843
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Dude. She's old, ugly, fat, and charges waaaaay too much.

  4. #24842

  5. #24841
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Why see a bish for 2 hrs?

    Why not eight qv date with different hoes? Qv used to be too short of a visit for me, but I realized there's some providers who like to milk the clock by talking too much during the date or start with a massage? WTF, I'm here to fuck not talk.

    I remember there was a monger here that won at the casino and spend it on 3 or 4 bishes same day and still had some bread left for himself. Now thats the way to spend $, not on one bish?
    It'll take me 4 h round trip to her place so was thinking short sessions not worth the drive. And she has specials for 2 h.

  6. #24840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Tf

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see her for 2 h with her new rates, anything I should expect on the table or anyone saw her recently? Hope it worth the 2 h drive to south since she refused to travel.
    Why see a bish for 2 hrs?

    Why not eight qv date with different hoes? Qv used to be too short of a visit for me, but I realized there's some providers who like to milk the clock by talking too much during the date or start with a massage? WTF, I'm here to fuck not talk.

    I remember there was a monger here that won at the casino and spend it on 3 or 4 bishes same day and still had some bread left for himself. Now that’s the way to spend $, not on one bish?

  7. #24839

    Number Request

    Does anyone have Lexie's new number? I have her old one, 253-638-5955. This girl is a good fuck, and since it's been a while, I thought I'd try to hook up with her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...t/250851558200

  8. #24838

    Seeing Vanessamucho

    I'm going to see her for 2 h with her new rates, anything I should expect on the table or anyone saw her recently? Hope it worth the 2 h drive to south since she refused to travel.

  9. #24837

    Simps paying that

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview.
    Double her rate? Some dumb ass simps must be paying that!? Ruining it for the rest of us. Good for you for not falling for that BS. Her rates are already high anyway. Nice bod but avg face at best.

  10. #24836
    Is obvious her regulars are not that regular or not many because she keeps posting. She will keep offering it and trying to get more for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Her post today now talks about rules. She might be leaving this section soon, at least for non regulars.

  11. #24835

    Maybe no more from Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview.
    Her post today now talks about rules. She might be leaving this section soon, at least for non regulars.

  12. #24834

    Lay-Away on isle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim88  [View Original Post]
    Prima Neek asking for free money to be paid back with service later. Told her I'm not that guy, she took offense. Conversation devolved quickly. Hope none of you dudes are simping this *****.
    Yeah p*ssy on layaway. What are these women thinking. You're right Swim88 the only reason they pull this shit is because there is a line of Simps waiting to pay them for favors.

  13. #24833

    Scamming

    Prima Neek asking for free money to be paid back with service later. Told her I'm not that guy, she took offense. Conversation devolved quickly. Hope none of you dudes are simping this *****.

  14. #24832
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    You ain't wrong about JK's pricing, but judging from the photos her baby damage doesn't appear to be as bad as LillyRose95's. I can't even see LR95's belly button in this pic; looks like her tummy skin folded over onto itself. Is it just a matter of how they posed?
    JK just airbrush them out. She had massive stretch marks years ago.

    They are red and splotchy.

    As for her current BBFS rate, idk. She was 600 5 years ago. So I assume she charges more now.

  15. #24831

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape