Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 27795
-
09-26-24 20:40 #24735Senior Member

Posts: 1303This one maybe?
EastCoastTaboo.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...andle.2903227/
-
09-26-24 20:33 #24734Senior Member

Posts: 74It'll take me 4 h round trip to her place so was thinking short sessions not worth the drive. And she has specials for 2 h.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-24 20:17 #24733Senior Member

Posts: 1153Tf
Why see a bish for 2 hrs?
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
Why not eight qv date with different hoes? Qv used to be too short of a visit for me, but I realized there's some providers who like to milk the clock by talking too much during the date or start with a massage? WTF, I'm here to fuck not talk.
I remember there was a monger here that won at the casino and spend it on 3 or 4 bishes same day and still had some bread left for himself. Now that’s the way to spend $, not on one bish?
-
09-26-24 18:35 #24732Senior Member

Posts: 240Number Request
Does anyone have Lexie's new number? I have her old one, 253-638-5955. This girl is a good fuck, and since it's been a while, I thought I'd try to hook up with her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...t/250851558200
-
09-26-24 13:56 #24731Senior Member

Posts: 74Seeing Vanessamucho
I'm going to see her for 2 h with her new rates, anything I should expect on the table or anyone saw her recently? Hope it worth the 2 h drive to south since she refused to travel.
-
09-25-24 11:20 #24730Senior Member

Posts: 229Simps paying that
Double her rate? Some dumb ass simps must be paying that!? Ruining it for the rest of us. Good for you for not falling for that BS. Her rates are already high anyway. Nice bod but avg face at best.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 18:25 #24729Senior Member

Posts: 459Is obvious her regulars are not that regular or not many because she keeps posting. She will keep offering it and trying to get more for it.
Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 14:10 #24728Senior Member

Posts: 88Maybe no more from Nina
Her post today now talks about rules. She might be leaving this section soon, at least for non regulars.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 11:56 #24727Senior Member

Posts: 2184Lay-Away on isle 9
Yeah p*ssy on layaway. What are these women thinking. You're right Swim88 the only reason they pull this shit is because there is a line of Simps waiting to pay them for favors.
Originally Posted by Swim88
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 20:34 #24726Senior Member

Posts: 60Scamming
Prima Neek asking for free money to be paid back with service later. Told her I'm not that guy, she took offense. Conversation devolved quickly. Hope none of you dudes are simping this *****.
-
09-23-24 19:43 #24725Senior Member

Posts: 981JK just airbrush them out. She had massive stretch marks years ago.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
They are red and splotchy.
As for her current BBFS rate, idk. She was 600 5 years ago. So I assume she charges more now.
-
09-23-24 15:57 #24724Senior Member

Posts: 27Any intel on this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...-/813215604953
-
09-23-24 12:14 #24723Senior Member

Posts: 1111Tiger Stripes
You ain't wrong about JK's pricing, but judging from the photos her baby damage doesn't appear to be as bad as LillyRose95's. I can't even see LR95's belly button in this pic; looks like her tummy skin folded over onto itself. Is it just a matter of how they posed?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 12:07 #24722Senior Member

Posts: 229Good to know
Thanks for the heads up here. I reached out to her via PM on the GPS board but she said she was too dumb to figure out how to check my likes. LOL.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
She looks like she could have major stretch marks in her last photo. Certainly a turn off but not a deal breaker. Report back if you see her as her rates not ridiculous like these other girls.
-
09-23-24 01:22 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 148Rate
What does JK charge for it?
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




