Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 27816
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24741
    Quote Originally Posted by Drx509  [View Original Post]
    I think a letter is missing, BBC, her preference. I've been messaging her in response to looking for someone who might be able to deepthroat me.
    It appears that she has edited her ad this morning to include the cent sign next to "BB" so your hypothesis is correct.

  2. #24740
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Why see a bish for 2 hrs?

    Why not eight qv date with different hoes? Qv used to be too short of a visit for me, but I realized there's some providers who like to milk the clock by talking too much during the date or start with a massage? WTF, I'm here to fuck not talk.

    I remember there was a monger here that won at the casino and spend it on 3 or 4 bishes same day and still had some bread left for himself. Now thats the way to spend $, not on one bish?
    Yeah this is a personal preference thing. For me, I hate QV appointments unless I am trying to sample the goods at a discounted price. My personal experience is that some women (not all) do not provide all services at the QV rate. I personally like 1 hr appoints. I usually come twice and I need time to recoup. I very rarely see a woman more than once. Only repeat if she blows my mind. So I finish twice do what I need to and move on. But again. This is very much a personal preference.

  3. #24739
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. It seemed to me that she was openly advertising so I thought I would share. Someone reading this board is smashing her or will smash her soon.
    Her previous post says BBC.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...andle.2897173/

    But is ok with little white wang.

  4. #24738

    Not sure she is openly advertising bare

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. It seemed to me that she was openly advertising so I thought I would share. Someone reading this board is smashing her or will smash her soon.
    I think a letter is missing, BBC, her preference. I've been messaging her in response to looking for someone who might be able to deepthroat me.

  5. #24737
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Dude. She's old, ugly, fat, and charges waaaaay too much.
    Fair enough. It seemed to me that she was openly advertising so I thought I would share. Someone reading this board is smashing her or will smash her soon.

  6. #24736
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Dude. She's old, ugly, fat, and charges waaaaay too much.

  7. #24735

  8. #24734
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Why see a bish for 2 hrs?

    Why not eight qv date with different hoes? Qv used to be too short of a visit for me, but I realized there's some providers who like to milk the clock by talking too much during the date or start with a massage? WTF, I'm here to fuck not talk.

    I remember there was a monger here that won at the casino and spend it on 3 or 4 bishes same day and still had some bread left for himself. Now thats the way to spend $, not on one bish?
    It'll take me 4 h round trip to her place so was thinking short sessions not worth the drive. And she has specials for 2 h.

  9. #24733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Tf

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlebp  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to see her for 2 h with her new rates, anything I should expect on the table or anyone saw her recently? Hope it worth the 2 h drive to south since she refused to travel.
    Why see a bish for 2 hrs?

    Why not eight qv date with different hoes? Qv used to be too short of a visit for me, but I realized there's some providers who like to milk the clock by talking too much during the date or start with a massage? WTF, I'm here to fuck not talk.

    I remember there was a monger here that won at the casino and spend it on 3 or 4 bishes same day and still had some bread left for himself. Now that’s the way to spend $, not on one bish?

  10. #24732

    Number Request

    Does anyone have Lexie's new number? I have her old one, 253-638-5955. This girl is a good fuck, and since it's been a while, I thought I'd try to hook up with her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...t/250851558200

  11. #24731

    Seeing Vanessamucho

    I'm going to see her for 2 h with her new rates, anything I should expect on the table or anyone saw her recently? Hope it worth the 2 h drive to south since she refused to travel.

  12. #24730

    Simps paying that

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview.
    Double her rate? Some dumb ass simps must be paying that!? Ruining it for the rest of us. Good for you for not falling for that BS. Her rates are already high anyway. Nice bod but avg face at best.

  13. #24729
    Is obvious her regulars are not that regular or not many because she keeps posting. She will keep offering it and trying to get more for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Her post today now talks about rules. She might be leaving this section soon, at least for non regulars.

  14. #24728

    Maybe no more from Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina last week. Asked for bb (in person) and she said it was double her rate. I laughed and said no way. She offered for 8 instead and I laughed again and said no thanks. She asked how much I'd spend and I said 100 tip and she said no. 🤷8205;9794;65039; so, as it goes, YMMV as I know lots of you have had plenty of luck with her. Ironically, the condom came off at one point while hitting it, so we stopped and fixed that, so I guess it was a bit of a preview.
    Her post today now talks about rules. She might be leaving this section soon, at least for non regulars.

  15. #24727

    Lay-Away on isle 9

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim88  [View Original Post]
    Prima Neek asking for free money to be paid back with service later. Told her I'm not that guy, she took offense. Conversation devolved quickly. Hope none of you dudes are simping this *****.
    Yeah p*ssy on layaway. What are these women thinking. You're right Swim88 the only reason they pull this shit is because there is a line of Simps waiting to pay them for favors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape