Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 27795
-
09-22-24 22:57 #24720Senior Member

Posts: 740LOL hence why one of the main reasons why I can't justify the coin. I'm afraid my bbc will just be a cocktail weeny in a cave. Still haven't fully decided though.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 22:20 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 981Juicy Krystal's stretch marks are worse and she changes even more for BBFS creampies. So people are paying it.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 21:31 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 1111LillyRose95
Yikes but that baby damage, like she had triplets. I get that diapers are expensive, but her $300 fee for a half hour bareback with creampie (let's face it, ain't nobody pulling out) is insane.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 14:37 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 1153Wtf
Damn look at that stretch marks.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 11:05 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanks for the heads-up! Based on your experience, I'd definitely pass. I guess a provider has to do whatever they feel is necessary for their own comfort, even if it ends up affecting them negatively in the long run. Sounds like things were a bit off all around with these gals.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-24 05:28 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 740LillyRose95
Confirmed this one belongs here via text. She is relatively new to posting, maybe a couple of months. She posts on EB as well. Where I reached out to her a month ago it was "No bb". Now I saw her post on Tits-and-Ass says "ask about upgrades" so I did and I guess it's an a la carte menu of bb (+50) creampie (+100) (bb up is a total of +100, not +150). I'm sleeping on it. I just don't know if I want to pay $300+ for the likes of her quite yet.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%98.2900016/
-
09-21-24 23:42 #24714Senior Member

Posts: 740Change?
I don't think anything has changed here d. Looks like she wants $1,200 plus test results from one specific place before she agrees. She's definitely trying to discourage or get hella paid. Pass!
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
So-Crates.
-
09-21-24 21:17 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 1153Tf? One of her pic look like she might pop out a kid any day now!?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 21:13 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 1153I saw her back in maybe 2020, it was a while back, I think she does duo with Christie lamour.
Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB
[View Original Post]
I wasn't impressed with Cici, this was during covid, first thing she told me as I stepped inside her room was to wash my hand and she stood next to me to make sure I did, WTF, I didn't get the vibe that she was ok with BBFS. And Roxy lamour was another disappointment, she was chewing on gum at the beginning of the session, she was extremely quiet and shy.
Christie was the better fuck out of all three 'sister' and she even offered bbfscip but her bb rate was ridiculous high and you needed recent test results.
This was almost 3/4 years ago. A lot have changed I guess.
-
09-21-24 21:02 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 1153Sliceifitaly
Anyone know if she still active? Need a number to contact her, I don't think she login on the gps board for a while, I need to see that ass in person.
-
09-21-24 21:02 #24710Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 80Cicilamour
She belong here, just get text from her, but I'm passed, maybe someone here interested or ever adventure with her?
-
09-21-24 11:44 #24709Senior Member

Posts: 240Thanks for the detailed breakdown, man! I appreciate the heads-up on everything—sounds like quite the experience. Got to admit, based on looks alone, she definitely seems worthy of pursuit. But yeah, with the kids running in and out like that, it's a bit too much for me. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 11:32 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 240Man, you exercised way more patience than I would have! The second she started rattling off all the services she doesn't do, I would've been out of there like a shot! And the whole scene with the tin foil and random dudes showing up? Sounds like the start of a bad movie. Definitely dodged a sketchy situation—props for keeping your head on straight!
Originally Posted by Freaky360
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 11:32 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 1137Melissa
Honestly, have no idea why this ad has not been banned a long time ago. The rob and ghosting reports are a mile long on on the other forums in other states. I have seen no credible reports that anyone has actually seen this provider.
Originally Posted by Alfador
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 11:27 #24706Senior Member

Posts: 240Haha, I don't blame you one bit! After that kind of getaway, I'd be keeping my wallet firmly closed too. At least the picture's still safe for ahem admiration purposes only!
Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





