Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 26647
-
09-17-24 21:35 #22222Senior Member

Posts: 187Super small super tight
Boys,
This girl is legit. I took the trip down to Kalamazoo to see her at her incall and she is definitely the girl in the pics. Super petite super tight. I would suggest lube unless you can get her wet but she is the real deal. Comms were great. She has my full endorsement. I don't usually check out new girls but saw her due to a few recent positive reviews. As always, YMMV. But if you can take a ride south, check her out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167374608164
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830
AR.
-
09-17-24 19:49 #22221Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Amy leave early
Says business slow monger don't want to fuck. Moved my appointment she good as ever $150 hhr CFS CG mish ass play then finish fucking her on the couch in hotel. God she good I got mine other monger miss out come back soon Amy!
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 18:23 #22220Senior Member

Posts: 225Amy
Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the pictures are accurate. She is not heavier than the pictures show. I'm not into heavier, so that works for me!
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 17:24 #22219Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone
Anyone try this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/894363015575
-
09-17-24 16:10 #22218Senior Member

Posts: 217What was the donation?
She does not list price in her ad. What was the donation and time?
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 13:35 #22217Senior Member

Posts: 41Those are just my thoughts. If someone here is into her, you should certainly listen to a second opinion.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 13:23 #22216Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Sorry masw
Well known candy needle skank never saw due to drugs. Don't give fatties druggies shitty service your money fuck fake reviews! How much you pay keep others aware if they dumb enough to visit.
Originally Posted by Masw980
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 13:11 #22215Senior Member

Posts: 412Megan piper. Short blond
Gents,
I know I haven't been posting reviews lately since I wasn't seeing no one. But this Megan Piper caught my attention and decided to go see her. Obviously did a bit of searching and saw a couple of bad reviews. But decided to go, obviously thinking with my little head, but I think she was in need of money so she gave me a good deal. Okay. Long story short she won't be my first, second or third choices.
The good: body.
The bad: worst BBBJ I ever had. Apparent candy use. Time watcher and will tell you to cum as soon as you are in! Like TF. Kitty wasn't smelling good. Her real menu is way shorter than the one on the ad. Will try to upsell.
I know providers hate people who give an honest review. I'm not doing any good "fake" review in exchange for free dates.
As always be safe.
-
09-17-24 11:06 #22214Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Amy
No she not thick not chubby she healthy smaller titties but she fuck so hard they bounce real good. Try her CG then in chair good positions.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 10:42 #22213Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Details
How much you pay how long help us out bro $200+ half hour? Good she dress up last visit she had scrub gross. How she handle spoofing no one wants husband showing up.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 10:31 #22212Senior Member

Posts: 515Well that's not what I wanted to hear. You've saved me a trip. Too damn far to drive to be disappointed but greatly appreciated. JK.
Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 10:29 #22211Senior Member

Posts: 117Cassidy James.
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
I was back in GR and happy to find CJ was available. Last time I was in GR she wasn't available. Her limited hours mean good planning on my part is necessary. Her communication skills are great. She's prompt. Clean and drug free (weed ain't drugs) and so well presented. Legs smoothly shaved. Wearing a sexy outfit. None of those sweat pants and track suits. Hair and nails good. Smells great and fresh breath. The actual session details have been reported accurately by others. But a great cardio workout with exhilarating sex. Cassidy James is the best. My opinion.
Such a pleasant surprise after dealing with other providers
-
09-17-24 10:03 #22210Senior Member

Posts: 484Hmm
You call this thick? Damn, how about morbidly obes? No wonder some rant and rave about looks on this site, we clearly have different tastes. Not knocking yours for being into big girls but thick imo is nice big tits, round ass, flat to small belly maybe a roll or two ie voluptuous and certainly bigger than a spinner.
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 09:26 #22209Senior Member

Posts: 41
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
I'm not a huge fan. She seemed older and less attractive than I expected - thin with nothing up top. She was living/working out of that shady Alpine motel when I saw her. I think the room may have smelled like dogs or something. She was nice enough, and I went through with it, but I left feeling a bit disappointed. She originally quoted 120,170, and 220, but was willing to do a SS for 80.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/865088764169
-
09-17-24 08:56 #22208Senior Member

Posts: 405Pics are accurate. Pretty much a spinner. Have seen her a couple of times. Looks and fucks much younger than her age. All covered but a really good ride. Likes it fast and hard. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





