Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 1297 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22220
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.
    No she not thick not chubby she healthy smaller titties but she fuck so hard they bounce real good. Try her CG then in chair good positions.

  2. #22219
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    I was back in GR and happy to find CJ was available. Last time I was in GR she wasn't available. Her limited hours mean good planning on my part is necessary. Her communication skills are great. She's prompt. Clean and drug free (weed ain't drugs) and so well presented. Legs smoothly shaved. Wearing a sexy outfit. None of those sweat pants and track suits. Hair and nails good. Smells great and fresh breath. The actual session details have been reported accurately by others. But a great cardio workout with exhilarating sex. Cassidy James is the best. My opinion.

    Such a pleasant surprise after dealing with other providers
    How much you pay how long help us out bro $200+ half hour? Good she dress up last visit she had scrub gross. How she handle spoofing no one wants husband showing up.

  3. #22218
    Quote Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a huge fan. She seemed older and less attractive than I expected - thin with nothing up top. She was living/working out of that shady Alpine motel when I saw
    her. I think the room may have smelled like dogs or something. She was nice enough, and I went through with it, but I left feeling a bit disappointed. She originally quoted 120,170, and 220, but was willing to do a SS for 80.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/865088764169
    Well that's not what I wanted to hear. You've saved me a trip. Too damn far to drive to be disappointed but greatly appreciated. JK.

  4. #22217

    Cassidy James.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    I was back in GR and happy to find CJ was available. Last time I was in GR she wasn't available. Her limited hours mean good planning on my part is necessary. Her communication skills are great. She's prompt. Clean and drug free (weed ain't drugs) and so well presented. Legs smoothly shaved. Wearing a sexy outfit. None of those sweat pants and track suits. Hair and nails good. Smells great and fresh breath. The actual session details have been reported accurately by others. But a great cardio workout with exhilarating sex. Cassidy James is the best. My opinion.

    Such a pleasant surprise after dealing with other providers

  5. #22216

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Took the shot and went to see this thicc lady. I have a weakness for thick ladies and was disappointed. Loved what I saw but she was bit too vanilla for my liking and was rushing me a bit. Won't go back to Kalamazoo to see her.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/630106109389
    You call this thick? Damn, how about morbidly obes? No wonder some rant and rave about looks on this site, we clearly have different tastes. Not knocking yours for being into big girls but thick imo is nice big tits, round ass, flat to small belly maybe a roll or two ie voluptuous and certainly bigger than a spinner.

  6. #22215
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Reliable? Does she provide services advertised? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/376575464841
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    That's Sara. I have a meeting with her later this week. I hope to have a review worthy of posting. Be safe JK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Yes hopefully she's good if so will pay a visit.
    I'm not a huge fan. She seemed older and less attractive than I expected - thin with nothing up top. She was living/working out of that shady Alpine motel when I saw her. I think the room may have smelled like dogs or something. She was nice enough, and I went through with it, but I left feeling a bit disappointed. She originally quoted 120,170, and 220, but was willing to do a SS for 80.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/865088764169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ODU2MjA0NzJhMGYwMjFhMWFiNDMzYmYyYzhmNTY0MDk0NTA2MGE-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   Nzg4OTlkZTM0ZjRhMDlkZjllMTY3MDAyNmFlODE3NDBiMWMzMw-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MTI1ODI3OGRmNmI5MWYxMmNkYTk5MzkyZTg3MTEwODZmODNmNjNl-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   OTMzODE0ZTY5NWE5ZGYwMGZkZGUzNjNjMmM3OWMwNGE4N2ZiMGI-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MTA5ODA2MzU5NWYxMDUzNTgyYWQ5NmM3YjFkZTljNDVlYzA1ODcx-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

    MTM2OTI5YTk5ZTliMmFkOWNkNTgzN2E4NjU0MGE3ZGVlYTljZg-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

  7. #22214
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.
    Pics are accurate. Pretty much a spinner. Have seen her a couple of times. Looks and fucks much younger than her age. All covered but a really good ride. Likes it fast and hard. Enjoy.

  8. #22213

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    I saw her too a while back and it was definitely a good time. Not GFE but not standoffish either. She is a bit older, but looks great.
    Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.

  9. #22212

    Super small super tight

    Has anyone seen this little AA? Real pics? Legit? Offers what's on her page? Can dm if you want. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830

  10. #22211

    Visiting Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/033959017794

    Got my fuck ticket Wednesday pound away. 150 hhr no GFE no kiss CBJ yeah she prob 50 but she fucks so hard. Have a drink make some noise.
    I saw her too a while back and it was definitely a good time. Not GFE but not standoffish either. She is a bit older, but looks great.

  11. #22210
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    That's Sara. I have a meeting with her later this week. I hope to have a review worthy of posting. Be safe JK.
    Yes hopefully she's good if so will pay a visit.

  12. #22209
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Reliable? Does she provide services advertised? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/376575464841
    That's Sara. I have a meeting with her later this week. I hope to have a review worthy of posting. Be safe JK.

  13. #22208
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    TinaMichCity

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/248183718093

    More visitors LOL. Do your search not all that saw her spring 2023 she thick not fat but think she special. $300 hr seem expensive IMO be safe do homework.

  14. #22207

    Candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDogMm  [View Original Post]
    Don't know why I message her on special 2 week ago. Sucker for Friday pound titty bounce bad luck getting anyone to respond. She said special 200 hhr down from 250 hhr agreed to 180 hhr at place on Leonard crickets come fuck time. No ads last week did powder or LEO take her? Either possible she's a time waster I take the L.
    Don't no body want to talk about it.

  15. #22206
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Amyy time

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% with this review but have only seen Amy. She covers everything but is one of the wildest fucks available. Any position and likes a good hard pounding. Worth seeing and enjoy the ride! Acts and looks much younger than her age. Hot body and shaved kitty. Enjoy!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/033959017794

    Got my fuck ticket Wednesday pound away. 150 hhr no GFE no kiss CBJ yeah she prob 50 but she fucks so hard. Have a drink make some noise.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape