Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 26650
-
09-17-24 10:03 #22210Senior Member

Posts: 484Hmm
You call this thick? Damn, how about morbidly obes? No wonder some rant and rave about looks on this site, we clearly have different tastes. Not knocking yours for being into big girls but thick imo is nice big tits, round ass, flat to small belly maybe a roll or two ie voluptuous and certainly bigger than a spinner.
Originally Posted by BeanBoi69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 09:26 #22209Senior Member

Posts: 41
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
I'm not a huge fan. She seemed older and less attractive than I expected - thin with nothing up top. She was living/working out of that shady Alpine motel when I saw her. I think the room may have smelled like dogs or something. She was nice enough, and I went through with it, but I left feeling a bit disappointed. She originally quoted 120,170, and 220, but was willing to do a SS for 80.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/865088764169
-
09-17-24 08:56 #22208Senior Member

Posts: 405Pics are accurate. Pretty much a spinner. Have seen her a couple of times. Looks and fucks much younger than her age. All covered but a really good ride. Likes it fast and hard. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 07:29 #22207Senior Member

Posts: 37Amy
Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 01:15 #22206Senior Member

Posts: 319Super small super tight
Has anyone seen this little AA? Real pics? Legit? Offers what's on her page? Can dm if you want. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830
-
09-16-24 21:44 #22205Senior Member

Posts: 225Visiting Amy
I saw her too a while back and it was definitely a good time. Not GFE but not standoffish either. She is a bit older, but looks great.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 21:12 #22204Senior Member

Posts: 319Yes hopefully she's good if so will pay a visit.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 18:38 #22203Senior Member

Posts: 515That's Sara. I have a meeting with her later this week. I hope to have a review worthy of posting. Be safe JK.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 16:14 #22202Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113TinaMichCity
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...1/248183718093
More visitors LOL. Do your search not all that saw her spring 2023 she thick not fat but think she special. $300 hr seem expensive IMO be safe do homework.
-
09-16-24 15:47 #22201Senior Member

Posts: 110Candy.
Don't no body want to talk about it.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 14:57 #22200Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Amyy time
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/033959017794
Originally Posted by SpartyOn1234
[View Original Post]
Got my fuck ticket Wednesday pound away. 150 hhr no GFE no kiss CBJ yeah she prob 50 but she fucks so hard. Have a drink make some noise.
-
09-16-24 13:50 #22199Regular Member

Posts: 17Digits
Would love a chance to see SBJ! I'm a bit new to making posts and will do what I can to gain your guys favour. About how many would I need to review to be in your guys circle of friends.
-
09-16-24 13:48 #22198Regular Member

Posts: 17Thick red head
Took the shot and went to see this thicc lady. I have a weakness for thick ladies and was disappointed. Loved what I saw but she was bit too vanilla for my liking and was rushing me a bit. Won't go back to Kalamazoo to see her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/630106109389
-
09-16-24 13:08 #22197Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Bella Nola
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/280231274916
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/874902405697
Think these 2 work same building. Bella cute too many rules Nola big titty big belly both want $250 hhr! Last time I see Nola she not worth it not GFE. Who pay $250 hhr no GFE not good!
-
09-16-24 13:04 #22196Senior Member

Posts: 157His Uncle Gene speaks English.
Originally Posted by BackToTheWall
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






