Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 26647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22222

    Super small super tight

    Boys,

    This girl is legit. I took the trip down to Kalamazoo to see her at her incall and she is definitely the girl in the pics. Super petite super tight. I would suggest lube unless you can get her wet but she is the real deal. Comms were great. She has my full endorsement. I don't usually check out new girls but saw her due to a few recent positive reviews. As always, YMMV. But if you can take a ride south, check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/167374608164

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/955461243830

    AR.

  2. #22221
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Amy leave early

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDutch  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the pictures are accurate. She is not heavier than the pictures show. I'm not into heavier, so that works for me!
    Says business slow monger don't want to fuck. Moved my appointment she good as ever $150 hhr CFS CG mish ass play then finish fucking her on the couch in hotel. God she good I got mine other monger miss out come back soon Amy!

  3. #22220

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.
    Sorry for the late reply. Yes, the pictures are accurate. She is not heavier than the pictures show. I'm not into heavier, so that works for me!

  4. #22219

  5. #22218

    What was the donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Took the shot and went to see this thicc lady. I have a weakness for thick ladies and was disappointed. Loved what I saw but she was bit too vanilla for my liking and was rushing me a bit. Won't go back to Kalamazoo to see her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/630106109389
    She does not list price in her ad. What was the donation and time?

  6. #22217
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Well that's not what I wanted to hear. You've saved me a trip. Too damn far to drive to be disappointed but greatly appreciated. JK.
    Those are just my thoughts. If someone here is into her, you should certainly listen to a second opinion.

  7. #22216
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Sorry masw

    Quote Originally Posted by Masw980  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I know I haven't been posting reviews lately since I wasn't seeing no one. But this Megan Piper caught my attention and decided to go see her. Obviously did a bit of searching and saw a couple of bad reviews. But decided to go, obviously thinking with my little head, but I think she was in need of money so she gave me a good deal. Okay. Long story short she won't be my first, second or third choices.

    The good: body.

    The bad: worst BBBJ I ever had. Apparent candy use. Time watcher and will tell you to cum as soon as you are in! Like TF. Kitty wasn't smelling good. Her real menu is way shorter than the one on the ad. Will try to upsell..
    Well known candy needle skank never saw due to drugs. Don't give fatties druggies shitty service your money fuck fake reviews! How much you pay keep others aware if they dumb enough to visit.

  8. #22215

    Megan piper. Short blond

    Gents,

    I know I haven't been posting reviews lately since I wasn't seeing no one. But this Megan Piper caught my attention and decided to go see her. Obviously did a bit of searching and saw a couple of bad reviews. But decided to go, obviously thinking with my little head, but I think she was in need of money so she gave me a good deal. Okay. Long story short she won't be my first, second or third choices.

    The good: body.

    The bad: worst BBBJ I ever had. Apparent candy use. Time watcher and will tell you to cum as soon as you are in! Like TF. Kitty wasn't smelling good. Her real menu is way shorter than the one on the ad. Will try to upsell.

    I know providers hate people who give an honest review. I'm not doing any good "fake" review in exchange for free dates.

    As always be safe.

  9. #22214
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.
    No she not thick not chubby she healthy smaller titties but she fuck so hard they bounce real good. Try her CG then in chair good positions.

  10. #22213
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 113

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Figment  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    I was back in GR and happy to find CJ was available. Last time I was in GR she wasn't available. Her limited hours mean good planning on my part is necessary. Her communication skills are great. She's prompt. Clean and drug free (weed ain't drugs) and so well presented. Legs smoothly shaved. Wearing a sexy outfit. None of those sweat pants and track suits. Hair and nails good. Smells great and fresh breath. The actual session details have been reported accurately by others. But a great cardio workout with exhilarating sex. Cassidy James is the best. My opinion.

    Such a pleasant surprise after dealing with other providers
    How much you pay how long help us out bro $200+ half hour? Good she dress up last visit she had scrub gross. How she handle spoofing no one wants husband showing up.

  11. #22212
    Quote Originally Posted by KnifeyWifey  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a huge fan. She seemed older and less attractive than I expected - thin with nothing up top. She was living/working out of that shady Alpine motel when I saw
    her. I think the room may have smelled like dogs or something. She was nice enough, and I went through with it, but I left feeling a bit disappointed. She originally quoted 120,170, and 220, but was willing to do a SS for 80.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/865088764169
    Well that's not what I wanted to hear. You've saved me a trip. Too damn far to drive to be disappointed but greatly appreciated. JK.

  12. #22211

    Cassidy James.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    I was back in GR and happy to find CJ was available. Last time I was in GR she wasn't available. Her limited hours mean good planning on my part is necessary. Her communication skills are great. She's prompt. Clean and drug free (weed ain't drugs) and so well presented. Legs smoothly shaved. Wearing a sexy outfit. None of those sweat pants and track suits. Hair and nails good. Smells great and fresh breath. The actual session details have been reported accurately by others. But a great cardio workout with exhilarating sex. Cassidy James is the best. My opinion.

    Such a pleasant surprise after dealing with other providers

  13. #22210

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanBoi69  [View Original Post]
    Took the shot and went to see this thicc lady. I have a weakness for thick ladies and was disappointed. Loved what I saw but she was bit too vanilla for my liking and was rushing me a bit. Won't go back to Kalamazoo to see her.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/630106109389
    You call this thick? Damn, how about morbidly obes? No wonder some rant and rave about looks on this site, we clearly have different tastes. Not knocking yours for being into big girls but thick imo is nice big tits, round ass, flat to small belly maybe a roll or two ie voluptuous and certainly bigger than a spinner.

  14. #22209
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi has anyone seen her? Accurate pics? Reliable? Does she provide services advertised? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/376575464841
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    That's Sara. I have a meeting with her later this week. I hope to have a review worthy of posting. Be safe JK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Yes hopefully she's good if so will pay a visit.
    I'm not a huge fan. She seemed older and less attractive than I expected - thin with nothing up top. She was living/working out of that shady Alpine motel when I saw her. I think the room may have smelled like dogs or something. She was nice enough, and I went through with it, but I left feeling a bit disappointed. She originally quoted 120,170, and 220, but was willing to do a SS for 80.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/865088764169
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ODU2MjA0NzJhMGYwMjFhMWFiNDMzYmYyYzhmNTY0MDk0NTA2MGE-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   Nzg4OTlkZTM0ZjRhMDlkZjllMTY3MDAyNmFlODE3NDBiMWMzMw-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MTI1ODI3OGRmNmI5MWYxMmNkYTk5MzkyZTg3MTEwODZmODNmNjNl-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   OTMzODE0ZTY5NWE5ZGYwMGZkZGUzNjNjMmM3OWMwNGE4N2ZiMGI-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎   MTA5ODA2MzU5NWYxMDUzNTgyYWQ5NmM3YjFkZTljNDVlYzA1ODcx-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

    MTM2OTI5YTk5ZTliMmFkOWNkNTgzN2E4NjU0MGE3ZGVlYTljZg-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg‎  

  15. #22208
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate? I like them a little bigger so hopefully she misrepresents a little bit and is 15-20 lbs heavier LOL.
    Pics are accurate. Pretty much a spinner. Have seen her a couple of times. Looks and fucks much younger than her age. All covered but a really good ride. Likes it fast and hard. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape