Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #716
    I heard VPNs slow down your internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum89  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of VPN apps out there. I use nord VPN. My IP address changes daily through it. All you do is disconnect from one source and connect to another.

  2. #715

    CuddleMeBoo

    Anyone have any experience with her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddleMeBoo.

  3. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    Not like I'm in any rush to get back on there, the pool has dried up. But what the easiest way to get a new VPN? I'm an idiot.
    There are a lot of VPN apps out there. I use nord VPN. My IP address changes daily through it. All you do is disconnect from one source and connect to another.

  4. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I got banned too. I used a VPN and was back in business. I did spoof the MAC address too. Those CC admins are getting tricky. Most of the interesting girls on there are no longer on there- I am not sure if they were banned or just offline. I do think the CC admins and or ladies are reading this and narking on members.
    Not like I'm in any rush to get back on there, the pool has dried up. But what the easiest way to get a new VPN? I'm an idiot.

  5. #712
    It was Jane Doe that got me banned and I never even messaged her. She reads this site as I am sure their admins do. I would bet that is what happened to some of the ladies.


    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I got banned too. I used a VPN and was back in business. I did spoof the MAC address too. Those CC admins are getting tricky. Most of the interesting girls on there are no longer on there- I am not sure if they were banned or just offline. I do think the CC admins and or ladies are reading this and narking on members.

  6. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    They will ban your IP address so you can't set up another account with another user name.
    I agree. I got banned too. I used a VPN and was back in business. I did spoof the MAC address too. Those CC admins are getting tricky. Most of the interesting girls on there are no longer on there- I am not sure if they were banned or just offline. I do think the CC admins and or ladies are reading this and narking on members.

  7. #710
    No, you can't set up another account with a new email address. They blocked my IP address. The only way around is with a VPN.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    You can set up a new account with a different email address. Who is the cuddler? Want to make sure I avoid her.

  8. #709

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    You can set up a new account with a different email address. Who is the cuddler? Want to make sure I avoid her.
    I forget her screen name. She had reddish hair located in Glenwood? Greenwood, Greenville or something. Maybe something with the word Clover?

  9. #708

    KittyInfiniti13

    Have a double cuddle session set up later this week with her and her friend. Will report back. They are here about once a month. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13 Let me know if anyone has seen them.

  10. #707
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    Welp, had a good run. CC closed my profile after I set up an appointment with a provider. She ghosted me so I left a karma about her not showing up, she replied back about me keeping it "in my pants blah blah blah". I've always been very careful not to discuss anything on the site. Tried logging in got a message saying they closed my profile due to inappropriate communication. I had a few numbers saved but if anyone has any contacts to send to me that would be great!
    You can set up a new account with a different email address. Who is the cuddler? Want to make sure I avoid her.

  11. #706

    End of the road

    Welp, had a good run. CC closed my profile after I set up an appointment with a provider. She ghosted me so I left a karma about her not showing up, she replied back about me keeping it "in my pants blah blah blah". I've always been very careful not to discuss anything on the site. Tried logging in got a message saying they closed my profile due to inappropriate communication. I had a few numbers saved but if anyone has any contacts to send to me that would be great!

  12. #705

    Sara Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by DanPan76  [View Original Post]
    She is Escort Emma Elizabeth for sure. She charges $300 and I like older woman but she wants too much data from you. She wants license, your name your work info. I am not that comfortable sharing private info for a simple half hour fun. Not worth it imo.
    Found her escort info. I'm okay with the $300 but her screening requirements are excessive. I might as well give her my SS# and a pint of blood.

  13. #704
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of seeing Sara Jane. Does anyone have any intel on her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SaraJaneCLT.
    She is Escort Emma Elizabeth for sure. She charges $300 and I like older woman but she wants too much data from you. She wants license, your name your work info. I am not that comfortable sharing private info for a simple half hour fun. Not worth it imo.

  14. #703

    SaraJane

    Was thinking of seeing Sara Jane. Does anyone have any intel on her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SaraJaneCLT.

  15. #702
    They will ban your IP address so you can't set up another account with another user name.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Never text any hint of extras on their website. Just wait until confirmed and get a cell number- then you can feel out the options. The CC admins will ban.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape