Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 1391
-
09-19-24 14:43 #716Senior Member

Posts: 7338I heard VPNs slow down your internet.
Originally Posted by Quantum89
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-24 12:42 #715Senior Member

Posts: 132CuddleMeBoo
Anyone have any experience with her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddleMeBoo.
-
09-18-24 16:10 #714Senior Member

Posts: 223There are a lot of VPN apps out there. I use nord VPN. My IP address changes daily through it. All you do is disconnect from one source and connect to another.
Originally Posted by Ctphan
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 07:48 #713Senior Member

Posts: 86Not like I'm in any rush to get back on there, the pool has dried up. But what the easiest way to get a new VPN? I'm an idiot.
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 14:57 #712Senior Member

Posts: 7338It was Jane Doe that got me banned and I never even messaged her. She reads this site as I am sure their admins do. I would bet that is what happened to some of the ladies.
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 14:51 #711Senior Member

Posts: 456I agree. I got banned too. I used a VPN and was back in business. I did spoof the MAC address too. Those CC admins are getting tricky. Most of the interesting girls on there are no longer on there- I am not sure if they were banned or just offline. I do think the CC admins and or ladies are reading this and narking on members.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 13:42 #710Senior Member

Posts: 7338No, you can't set up another account with a new email address. They blocked my IP address. The only way around is with a VPN.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 10:13 #709Senior Member

Posts: 86Ghosted
I forget her screen name. She had reddish hair located in Glenwood? Greenwood, Greenville or something. Maybe something with the word Clover?
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 09:42 #708Senior Member

Posts: 267KittyInfiniti13
Have a double cuddle session set up later this week with her and her friend. Will report back. They are here about once a month. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13 Let me know if anyone has seen them.
-
09-17-24 09:34 #707Senior Member

Posts: 267You can set up a new account with a different email address. Who is the cuddler? Want to make sure I avoid her.
Originally Posted by Ctphan
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 08:59 #706Senior Member

Posts: 86End of the road
Welp, had a good run. CC closed my profile after I set up an appointment with a provider. She ghosted me so I left a karma about her not showing up, she replied back about me keeping it "in my pants blah blah blah". I've always been very careful not to discuss anything on the site. Tried logging in got a message saying they closed my profile due to inappropriate communication. I had a few numbers saved but if anyone has any contacts to send to me that would be great!
-
09-16-24 16:08 #705Senior Member

Posts: 267Sara Jane
Found her escort info. I'm okay with the $300 but her screening requirements are excessive. I might as well give her my SS# and a pint of blood.
Originally Posted by DanPan76
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 12:46 #704Senior Member

Posts: 220She is Escort Emma Elizabeth for sure. She charges $300 and I like older woman but she wants too much data from you. She wants license, your name your work info. I am not that comfortable sharing private info for a simple half hour fun. Not worth it imo.
Originally Posted by Jrzyboy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 11:05 #703Senior Member

Posts: 267SaraJane
Was thinking of seeing Sara Jane. Does anyone have any intel on her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/SaraJaneCLT.
-
08-24-24 12:16 #702Senior Member

Posts: 7338They will ban your IP address so you can't set up another account with another user name.
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






