Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1391
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    She's not going to tell you upfront that she does that's bad for business. CC is a YMMV type of UTR you never know if you'll hit the jackpot but I've learned that if you're respectful and not overzealous some fun can be had in your session.
    Never text any hint of extras on their website. Just wait until confirmed and get a cell number- then you can feel out the options. The CC admins will ban.

  2. #700
    Quote Originally Posted by AinAustin  [View Original Post]
    I texted with her and she said she doesn't get naked.
    She's not going to tell you upfront that she does that's bad for business. CC is a YMMV type of UTR you never know if you'll hit the jackpot but I've learned that if you're respectful and not overzealous some fun can be had in your session.

  3. #699

    Acira

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Where did you find Acira at?
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Acira

    As pointed out by many others, you can't just click this link. Copy and paste into the browser.

  4. #698

    Amanda_Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Amanda_Angel#reviews-tab.

    Got some good intel on this one in town for the week, 2 friends of mine have seen her in Florida and said she is definitely open for business and is a giver. I tried to set up something with her but our schedules just do not allow that.
    I texted with her and she said she doesn't get naked.

  5. #697
    Quote Originally Posted by DSandman73  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with her recently, very nice, huge breasts. However I was there for an hour and she talked for 45 min. Junior went to sleep. Finally she started a CBJ and I knew nothing was happening there, asked and she pulled out the breasts and lubed them up and helped me finish. They are huge. Have fun, probably more on the table and could probably talk her into more for $. I won't be back because I can't lay there for that long in conversation.
    Where did you find Acira at?

  6. #696

    Traveler

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Amanda_Angel#reviews-tab.

    Got some good intel on this one in town for the week, 2 friends of mine have seen her in Florida and said she is definitely open for business and is a giver. I tried to set up something with her but our schedules just do not allow that.

  7. #695

    Acira

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidMonger2022  [View Original Post]
    She would have shut up if you would have just started to suck on her milkies and choked her a bit. I have had a few sessions and she is very willing to comply.
    I saw Acira a few months ago when she was hosting at a hotel on Independence. Just a little small talk at the beginning. I removed her top and started kissing / licking her huge breasts. She got my clothes off and reciprocated with a nice sensual BBBJ. After about 10 minutes of BBBJ we both got completely naked and began a nice BBFS. I finished inside her and she was cool with that. I probably won't repeat only because I like girls that are really thin and petite and I actually prefer smaller boobs. But she is not a big girl or anything, maybe just a little bit on the thick side. She could not have been any nicer and sweeter to me. Definitely recommend.

  8. #694
    It shouldn't be a problem if you copy and paste it? Directly clicking on the link never has worked anyway. I think their admins are following this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Make sure and not use the links to CC from this site. The CC admins now are banning accounts that use these links. They must be tracking specific ads that use or imply "arrangements" beyond cuddling. What a bummer. That was a great site for UTR girls just trying to fly low and avoid the radar.

  9. #693
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Make sure and not use the links to CC from this site. The CC admins now are banning accounts that use these links. They must be tracking specific ads that use or imply "arrangements" beyond cuddling. What a bummer. That was a great site for UTR girls just trying to fly low and avoid the radar.
    Thanks for the heads up. It is great for UTR, but honestly the ones who go the extra mile I usually PM about so they don't get too popular LOL.

  10. #692
    Make sure and not use the links to CC from this site. The CC admins now are banning accounts that use these links. They must be tracking specific ads that use or imply "arrangements" beyond cuddling. What a bummer. That was a great site for UTR girls just trying to fly low and avoid the radar.

  11. #691

    Acira

    Quote Originally Posted by DSandman73  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with her recently, very nice, huge breasts. However I was there for an hour and she talked for 45 min. Junior went to sleep. Finally she started a CBJ and I knew nothing was happening there, asked and she pulled out the breasts and lubed them up and helped me finish. They are huge. Have fun, probably more on the table and could probably talk her into more for $. I won't be back because I can't lay there for that long in conversation.
    She would have shut up if you would have just started to suck on her milkies and choked her a bit. I have had a few sessions and she is very willing to comply.

  12. #690

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I had a cuddle session in GA over the weekend while I was there for work. Needless to say no matter how attracted you are to her profile if you are looking for extras I would book unless you've heard from others that she is open to it.
    Just who was it so I can make sure I don't waste my time and money.

  13. #689

    Acira

    Had a session with her recently, very nice, huge breasts. However I was there for an hour and she talked for 45 min. Junior went to sleep. Finally she started a CBJ and I knew nothing was happening there, asked and she pulled out the breasts and lubed them up and helped me finish. They are huge. Have fun, probably more on the table and could probably talk her into more for $. I won't be back because I can't lay there for that long in conversation.

  14. #688

    High Risk / Low Reward

    I had a cuddle session in GA over the weekend while I was there for work. Needless to say no matter how attracted you are to her profile if you are looking for extras I would book unless you've heard from others that she is open to it.

  15. #687

    Mandajoyy

    I've been in contact with Mandajoyy and she seems really responsive. Anyone with info they could share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape