Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 6084
-
09-23-24 15:07 #5394Regular Member

Posts: 15She provides full service if you pay extra.
Originally Posted by BigRob22
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 09:59 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 504Mya BBW
She's new to our area but not new to this. Her post has some quirky hours but since I am retired, I had no problem. Dreamt her hhr yesterday. Comms were excellent, prompt, on time as promised, these are very important to me. Sick of those who become crickets. Incall in small trailer in a respectable quiet park, a bit tortuous to get there. I visited daytime but I would have no concern about night. Pics are mostly accurate, some may be a few years ago? Smaller BBW, we matures may call her pleasantly plump. DDF I am fairly certain. Menu seems fairly open and I enjoyed BBBJ, ball play and doggie covered. Greek and rimming is out. I think she's a welcome change from our usual providers and will put her in my rotation. PM if you want to know anything else. Cheers, B.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/965410197100
-
09-21-24 00:31 #5392Regular Member

Posts: 3Any luck?
Here now and looking.
Originally Posted by Thebleed
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-24 17:58 #5391Regular Member

Posts: 18Asians In Candler
Has anyone had success with the Asian posts? I can say the Latin ones are legit and better rate / quality than locals, same for the Asians?
-
09-17-24 19:49 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 52I already expected things to get as bad as I can imagine. Hopefully they do as well.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 18:29 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 102No disrespect
But we're all wondering the same thing and we live here!!
Originally Posted by HandsomeJack
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 18:27 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 102If I felt uneasy before
About visiting the Asians or Colombians, I am thoroughly deterred now.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-24 11:47 #5387Regular Member

Posts: 24Visiting Asheville
I'm visiting Asheville this weekend and could use some good company that's attractive and reasonable. I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations. Feel free to reply to this post or message me. Thanks.
-
09-16-24 14:38 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 254D Rose FBSM
Found Danika Rose on Tryst and thought about taking a drive up the mountain to visit her. I know what the add says, and for 4 that's seem crazy for just a massage. So was wondering if anything else was possible? I don't need FS but I really enjoy a good DATY and some mutual hands on massage.
Are all of the providers in Asheville who have FBMS in their add the same? All massage and nothing else?
Thanks and Stay Safe!!
-
09-16-24 08:29 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 456Great writeup- thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 08:28 #5384Senior Member

Posts: 456I agree 100%. I think this bill will have many unintended consequences. As they work to figure out what the bill actually means. BE safe out there.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 09:16 #5383Senior Member

Posts: 1189New times
I don't know how many of you read the CLT boards, but there have been many posts regarding House Bill 971, which will become law on December 1 the bill was created under the umbrella of cracking down on Human trafficking.
The bill empowers the DOL to require hotels and like establishments to undergo training to recognize trafficking at their establishments. More alarmingly to us mongers it makes soliciting for prostitution a Class 1 Felony even for a first conviction.
I'm worried local LE will use this to poke their noses into the local AMPs. I also feel that overzealous hotels will notify LE if they witness too much traffic visiting a room. I don't know how this will affect us but certainly something to be aware of very shortly.
-
09-14-24 14:37 #5382Senior Member

Posts: 97Ana
Has anyone seen Ana before? Is she legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...c/544143968633
-
09-14-24 09:13 #5381Senior Member

Posts: 1202Yes, she is well worth the drive, and the donation is reasonable, she is much better than anything currently in the Asheville area that is for sure.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 07:04 #5380Senior Member

Posts: 97Thanks for the review!
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
The ad says she is in Robbinsonville. That is 1. 5 hrs from Asheville. Did you go out there to see her? What was the cost?










Reply With Quote





