High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 406 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 6085
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5380
    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    Finally a good provider is in the area! Spice recently relocated from the Knoxville area and is a oasis in our desert of providers in WNC, she is blonde with a very beautiful ass and a very tight kitty and outstanding skills; not to mention she is straight up and very sweet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/847295891925
    Thanks for the review!

    The ad says she is in Robbinsonville. That is 1. 5 hrs from Asheville. Did you go out there to see her? What was the cost?

  2. #5379

    Spice is top-of-the line

    Finally a good provider is in the area! Spice recently relocated from the Knoxville area and is a oasis in our desert of providers in WNC, she is blonde with a very beautiful ass and a very tight kitty and outstanding skills; not to mention she is straight up and very sweet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/847295891925

  3. #5378
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I seldom make a post to rant but the current conditions in Asheville are ridiculous. If you can get a provider to respond to calls or messages, you have girls who are nothing more than a streetwalker with a cellphone asking upwards of 200 for a QV. I sincerely hope none of you mongers are relenting to this. I'm older and have done this for a very long time, I don't take advantage of the girls or play games and at this stage of my life have sufficient funds available to play regularly but I'll be damned if I'm paying those prices. I just hit the AMPs here or down the mountain in SC where you can turn and walk out if you don't like the looks of what's offered, you aren't going to get ripped off or robbed and the BS is minimal.
    The AMPs aren't much better. $100 for a handjob all of a sudden. Weimar Germany didn't see inflation like this. We need a revolution. These girls should be locked in cages.

  4. #5377

    Current Conditions

    Ditto, no 2 C for QV! No 2 C for HHR! 2 C is inflated for HR even, but these seem to be the new ask. I ain't doing that, and hope most of you doing same and the law of supply and demand will bring costs down.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I seldom make a post to rant but the current conditions in Asheville are ridiculous. If you can get a provider to respond to calls or messages, you have girls who are nothing more than a streetwalker with a cellphone asking upwards of 200 for a QV. I sincerely hope none of you mongers are relenting to this. I'm older and have done this for a very long time, I don't take advantage of the girls or play games and at this stage of my life have sufficient funds available to play regularly but I'll be damned if I'm paying those prices. I just hit the AMPs here or down the mountain in SC where you can turn and walk out if you don't like the looks of what's offered, you aren't going to get ripped off or robbed and the BS is minimal.

  5. #5376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Preach!

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    I seldom make a post to rant but the current conditions in Asheville are ridiculous. If you can get a provider to respond to calls or messages, you have girls who are nothing more than a streetwalker with a cellphone asking upwards of 200 for a QV. I sincerely hope none of you mongers are relenting to this. I'm older and have done this for a very long time, I don't take advantage of the girls or play games and at this stage of my life have sufficient funds available to play regularly but I'll be damned if I'm paying those prices. I just hit the AMPs here or down the mountain in SC where you can turn and walk out if you don't like the looks of what's offered, you aren't going to get ripped off or robbed and the BS is minimal.
    I been saying there's better 304's on I40 east and Greenville, Charlotte, Spartanburg area. Ain't no one worth more than 100 qv in AVL. There's few that are exception to the rule but not many. Marie is ATF status good luck to everybody in AVL suffering including myself ☹65039;128531;.

  6. #5375

    Current Conditions

    I seldom make a post to rant but the current conditions in Asheville are ridiculous. If you can get a provider to respond to calls or messages, you have girls who are nothing more than a streetwalker with a cellphone asking upwards of 200 for a QV. I sincerely hope none of you mongers are relenting to this. I'm older and have done this for a very long time, I don't take advantage of the girls or play games and at this stage of my life have sufficient funds available to play regularly but I'll be damned if I'm paying those prices. I just hit the AMPs here or down the mountain in SC where you can turn and walk out if you don't like the looks of what's offered, you aren't going to get ripped off or robbed and the BS is minimal.

  7. #5374
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Marie is back. Has anyone seen her since she has returned?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/675952467274
    She was in the process of changing residences down in GVL and was up here for a couple of days.

  8. #5373

    Marie is back?

    It looks like Marie is back. Has anyone seen her since she has returned?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/675952467274

  9. #5372
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan696  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/670170831853

    Girl wants payment upfront with gift cards. I knew it was too good to be true.
    She's a known scammer. Be glad she was trying to do it over the Internet versus in person.

  10. #5371

    Scam alert

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/670170831853

    Girl wants payment upfront with gift cards. I knew it was too good to be true.

  11. #5370
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwin1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to stay in Cherokee for a few days next week. Are there any great GFE providers in the area? I prefer petite white women, but I'm not particularly picky.
    Parking deck / bar / elevator by Cherokee Tower.

  12. #5369

    GFE providers

    I'm going to stay in Cherokee for a few days next week. Are there any great GFE providers in the area? I prefer petite white women, but I'm not particularly picky.

  13. #5368
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 350 so I wished her the best and moved on.

  14. #5367

    Sharlay

    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/829026601738
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4024.jpg‎   IMG_4025.jpg‎  

  15. #5366

    Try it out

    Was at a local party a few weeks ago and stumbled on a slim thick UTR face is above average. Body is above average I'd give her a 7 overall. She's mid to late 20's. Her incall is in the bottom level of a very high class residence in Leicester. Dream was 4 for the hr. Possibly other girls there working always other around when I've been there. Hard to reach by phone so last couple Saturdays I just went and knocked and asked for her and she was there and available. Things been pretty bad around the area so thought I'd pass it on. For more info if interested DM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape