Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 406 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5303

    Cherokee

    Would anyone be willing to share the contact of someone willing to meet at the casino in Cherokee to have an evening of fun?

  2. #5302

    Lo-Ro

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/790504700390

    Saw her the other day. She had the most disgusting pussy I had ever seen, it seriously looked like a Resident Evil boss. Damn shame because her age was accurate and she had a pretty face. I couldn't go through with anything and had to leave.

  3. #5301

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    Not defending her, but I have seen her in the past and it was decent. She probably shouldn't have been that way towards you, but I'm surprised you even got a text back because she doesn't ever respond to me now.

    If we're black listing, we need to start here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...0/855367990239.

    This girl is rude as hell, has outrageous demands, doesn't do anything other than the bare minimum, has someone watching, and wants top dollar. Anyone have any positive thoughts to share on her?
    I saw her around 3 years ago when she first popped up. I saw her twice and she was attractive and allowed me to pick her up and take her back. She didn't do much in the room and it became apparent via text she was trying to fleece somebody. Then she got straight up rude with me via text and I was taken aback and never saw her again. She went away for awhile and is back. I don't think she has demons but I remember her telling me she had warrants. She definitely passed the eye test but she started calling me names and shit via text and it was weird, rude and stupid on her part. She definitely has gps and doesn't seem to be the type to be living out of a hotel room in West Asheville. She was a stripper at the treasure club and told me stripped in Miami etc. I think she has issues with men and tries to demean them because I never did anything to her to cause her aggressive behavior.

  4. #5300
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    All these girls ***** about all the calls they get asking questions. Well then put the f*ing information in the ad. I want to know what your rules are and what the expected donations are. They will check off if they do everything but I will ask on a call if that is indeed true. Don't advertise CIM if that's not the case and don't say outcall if you have no wheels, And please don't say you're 5'8 and 240 and the pictures you're using is some 110 lb spinner.
    Not defending her, but I have seen her in the past and it was decent. She probably shouldn't have been that way towards you, but I'm surprised you even got a text back because she doesn't ever respond to me now.

    If we're black listing, we need to start here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...0/855367990239.

    This girl is rude as hell, has outrageous demands, doesn't do anything other than the bare minimum, has someone watching, and wants top dollar. Anyone have any positive thoughts to share on her?

  5. #5299
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw44  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/877892864900

    So today is my birthday, and what better way to celebrate than getting some strange? With Asheville 90 minutes to 2 hours from me (upstate SC), I figured I would reach out to this one.

    About 2 hours after I text, she replies. So I asked her what she allows and dosen't allow, plus her suggested donation. She then starts to go off on me, telling me her ad says do not contact until ready to meet (don't see that part by the way, does anyone else? So I politely told her with her attitude, I wouldn't be interested in a visit. She then goes off again, telling me I am a looser and pathetic, and that's why I'm buying pussy, then says she is going to black list me.

    So I suggest the board black list her.
    All these girls ***** about all the calls they get asking questions. Well then put the f*ing information in the ad. I want to know what your rules are and what the expected donations are. They will check off if they do everything but I will ask on a call if that is indeed true. Don't advertise CIM if that's not the case and don't say outcall if you have no wheels, And please don't say you're 5'8 and 240 and the pictures you're using is some 110 lb spinner.

  6. #5298

    I suggest avoiding this one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/877892864900

    So today is my birthday, and what better way to celebrate than getting some strange? With Asheville 90 minutes to 2 hours from me (upstate SC), I figured I would reach out to this one.

    About 2 hours after I text, she replies. So I asked her what she allows and dosen't allow, plus her suggested donation. She then starts to go off on me, telling me her ad says do not contact until ready to meet (don't see that part by the way, does anyone else? So I politely told her with her attitude, I wouldn't be interested in a visit. She then goes off again, telling me I am a looser and pathetic, and that's why I'm buying pussy, then says she is going to black list me.

    So I suggest the board black list her.

  7. #5297

    Hot Venezuelan girl.

    Definitely girl in pics. Low priced but clean and modern hotel room off Tunnel Rd. Great tits & ass. Not much english, probably 5'3' Covered. Find on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 1.27.23 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #5296
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOctagon  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/massage/aria-melody

    Never done tantra before, so don't really know what to expect. More interested in FS, and not sure that's what she actually provides.

    Feel free to share here or message me if familiar.
    Tantra can be exquisite if you find the right girl. It's a delayed and multiple level edged orgasm (s). I sense most of the Asheville posts are HJ only. But its worth the chance if they eventually go to FS. Time is your friend here. So try the multi hour. It can lead to amazing orgasms.

    LM.

  9. #5295
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOctagon  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/massage/aria-melody

    Never done tantra before, so don't really know what to expect. More interested in FS, and not sure that's what she actually provides.

    Feel free to share here or message me if familiar.
    It's basically a rub and tug with some chanting thrown in.

  10. #5294

    Aria Melody?

    Any info on this one?

    https://tryst.link/massage/aria-melody

    Never done tantra before, so don't really know what to expect. More interested in FS, and not sure that's what she actually provides.

    Feel free to share here or message me if familiar.

  11. #5293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    River TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace117  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/980036927177

    I would love if someone could sample this, or if anyone has, please let us know. That body is rare, and the rates aren't too expensive. Someone want to take the plunge?
    She is real saw her couple days. Without going into too much details. Decent session, some things she list in your ad she doesn't do so beware. Got bbj and Cfs. 100 qv. Her body in my opinion isn't rare unless you like bbw which I don't. She has loose skin and attractive face. Good luck tho.

  12. #5292
    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact her and crickets! What's the secret to getting a date w her?
    She's a early morning girl. Shoot me a private message and I'll reach out to her.

  13. #5291

    Beaut Black woman

    I have tried to contact her and crickets! What's the secret to getting a date w her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Louveg04  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her multiple times. Wonderful dreams. If you love beautiful black women, you won't be disappointed.

  14. #5290
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/980036927177

    I would love if someone could sample this, or if anyone has, please let us know. That body is rare, and the rates aren't too expensive. Someone want to take the plunge?

  15. #5289

    Blonde Beauty and Orientals

    Good Morning Gents.

    Do any of you have any intel on the the Blonde Beauty in the following 2 ads (same lady)? Any information much appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...9/044334236068

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/966169442813

    I see the Oriental ads have returned. Are they for real?

    Thanks.

    Eastcoker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape