Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 12392
-
09-16-24 11:08 #9077Senior Member

Posts: 55Add to list
Good list, been to majority of these but should add one based on my recent return to PDX over weekend. Went to see a familiar provider I've seen multiple times at canyon spa we stay in touch, she says business is slow and I asked her if she wanted me to put out the word. Go see Kiki at Blue Sky on division. She is plenty hot and very fun. I normally keep my favorites close to the vest but I felt bad when she said she needs the money. When I went in I was greeted by an equally hot shapely number I will try to see on my next trip back into town. I told her to let me know if anyone mistreats her, be nice to her, she's a gem.
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 08:07 #9076Senior Member

Posts: 2036They change girls every month. I would say, go there and see what the vibe is like. You don't have to stay, you can say that you need to go to work or some other excuse. I think the woman that is there now worked at Moon dream on King Road. If it's the one I'm thinking of she is friendly accommodating Girl Next Door type.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 08:04 #9075Senior Member

Posts: 2036It's like most of the other popular AMPs. It will have at least one attractive choice and you can usually get what you want.
Originally Posted by Pdx503
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 23:42 #9074Senior Member

Posts: 29I stopped by there about a month ago it was close to the hotel I stay at, I'd say late 40's. Ok body, but breath smelled like smoke. About 2 min hand scratch and down to business. Got a few minutes of BBBJ then cover went on for the rest. All in all I would not repeat, although this was my first place in this area.
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-24 01:56 #9073Senior Member

Posts: 1004Love spa
Is it just me or are all these reports of Love spa TGTBT? Like is this a set up? Any reputable mongers here been there and can confirm?
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 21:27 #9072Senior Member

Posts: 324 hands
Looking for people's recent experiences with 4 hand AMP massage. Preferably in Van, but Portland isn't out of the question.
Who has had experience with with this?
Thank you.
-
09-14-24 17:28 #9071Senior Member

Posts: 38Love Spa
What side street or number?
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 16:55 #9070Senior Member

Posts: 454Damage?
And what was the damage for this fun time you had?
Originally Posted by LookingX
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 11:47 #9069Senior Member

Posts: 91Love Spa
Went by Love Spa after reading about it here and it was perfect. They are in a corner office in a modern office building with a parking lot. Meet Lucy in the lobby and she took me to a room. She is in her 20's / early 30's (I always have trouble guessing age), smallish breasts, nice butt. The room had a massage table and a big chair, so I waited on the chair for her to return. Let's just say the next 30 minutes was no massage and all fun.
She ended with a massage, then a second girl (Kuku?) came in to finish the massage. Kuku was about the same age but was all-around smaller with small breasts and butt and was also up for fun.
-
09-13-24 21:19 #9068Regular Member

Posts: 14Scalp Spa
Thought I would try the new Scalp Spa on King Road (by Linwood). Had a nice massage from a cute girl in a short skirt. Pretty mixed messages, though. She repeatedly worked on me with my arm hanging between her legs, and grazed the boys once or twice, but was also wearing (I think) panty hose and disposable gloves. So that was weird. Wasn't sure what to think, so I didn't make much of a move, beside holding her leg a little, which she didn't seem to mind. All the face up stuff was pretty covered, and in the end nothing was offered (but I didn't try that hard, besides having something hard under the towel. I can't remember the last time I went to a place that grazed my balls and then didn't just reach under and grab stuff or remove the towel on the turn, so I'm not accustomed to having to do much to get services.
A "shower" was an upgrade option, but I didn't take it this time, so don't know what it would have consisted of.
Anyone else have experience with this relatively new place? Someone more forward want to give it a try and see what's available?
-
09-13-24 15:23 #9067Senior Member

Posts: 236Yeah, I totally forgot Joy.
Originally Posted by Trumpeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 13:31 #9066Senior Member

Posts: 190Marina
Hello. I was thinking of heading over to Marina. Heard a rumor that BBBJ was available there. World appreciate any information or details. Who, service, donations. Would also accept alternative locations nearbyto there or downtown Van. PM is good. I'll post a review.
-
09-13-24 10:29 #9065Senior Member

Posts: 637HJ places
Can you list the HJ places? I spend very little time in the area and don't want to waste the time I do have at HJ shops.
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 01:10 #9064Senior Member

Posts: 138Few that I went -.
Originally Posted by WestSidePunter
[View Original Post]
1) Ha, Asian Flower was the one that wouldn't budge on FS, only HJ. Maybe my luck? Wasn't in the mood and left
2) Wellness Foot massage, the employee only HJ but owner Tina does FS. Wasn't in the mood and left
3) Shangri-La, one gal there looks latino and got me fooled then she turned around speaking Chinese to another girl? Mix? 2 grannies so had to run fast
-
09-13-24 00:21 #9063Senior Member

Posts: 284Beaverton Spas
I would also include the four along Cornell between Saltzman and Murray. At least two of them are consistent FS.













Reply With Quote





