Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 826 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 12376
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9076
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I was thinking of heading over to Marina. Heard a rumor that BBBJ was available there. World appreciate any information or details. Who, service, donations. Would also accept alternative locations nearbyto there or downtown Van. PM is good. I'll post a review.
    They change girls every month. I would say, go there and see what the vibe is like. You don't have to stay, you can say that you need to go to work or some other excuse. I think the woman that is there now worked at Moon dream on King Road. If it's the one I'm thinking of she is friendly accommodating Girl Next Door type.

  2. #9075
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are all these reports of Love spa TGTBT? Like is this a set up? Any reputable mongers here been there and can confirm?
    It's like most of the other popular AMPs. It will have at least one attractive choice and you can usually get what you want.

  3. #9074
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I was thinking of heading over to Marina. Heard a rumor that BBBJ was available there. World appreciate any information or details. Who, service, donations. Would also accept alternative locations nearbyto there or downtown Van. PM is good. I'll post a review.
    I stopped by there about a month ago it was close to the hotel I stay at, I'd say late 40's. Ok body, but breath smelled like smoke. About 2 min hand scratch and down to business. Got a few minutes of BBBJ then cover went on for the rest. All in all I would not repeat, although this was my first place in this area.

  4. #9073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Love spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    And what was the damage for this fun time you had?
    Is it just me or are all these reports of Love spa TGTBT? Like is this a set up? Any reputable mongers here been there and can confirm?

  5. #9072

    4 hands

    Looking for people's recent experiences with 4 hand AMP massage. Preferably in Van, but Portland isn't out of the question.

    Who has had experience with with this?

    Thank you.

  6. #9071

    Love Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by Love Spa after reading about it here and it was perfect. They are in a corner office in a modern office building with a parking lot. Meet Lucy in the lobby and she took me to a room. She is in her 20's / early 30's (I always have trouble guessing age), smallish breasts, nice butt. The room had a massage table and a big chair, so I waited on the chair for her to return. Let's just say the next 30 minutes was no massage and all fun.

    She ended with a massage, then a second girl (Kuku?) came in to finish the massage. Kuku was about the same age but was all-around smaller with small breasts and butt and was also up for fun.
    What side street or number?

  7. #9070

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by Love Spa after reading about it here and it was perfect. They are in a corner office in a modern office building with a parking lot. Meet Lucy in the lobby and she took me to a room. She is in her 20's / early 30's (I always have trouble guessing age), smallish breasts, nice butt. The room had a massage table and a big chair, so I waited on the chair for her to return. Let's just say the next 30 minutes was no massage and all fun.

    She ended with a massage, then a second girl (Kuku?) came in to finish the massage. Kuku was about the same age but was all-around smaller with small breasts and butt and was also up for fun.
    And what was the damage for this fun time you had?

  8. #9069

    Love Spa

    Went by Love Spa after reading about it here and it was perfect. They are in a corner office in a modern office building with a parking lot. Meet Lucy in the lobby and she took me to a room. She is in her 20's / early 30's (I always have trouble guessing age), smallish breasts, nice butt. The room had a massage table and a big chair, so I waited on the chair for her to return. Let's just say the next 30 minutes was no massage and all fun.

    She ended with a massage, then a second girl (Kuku?) came in to finish the massage. Kuku was about the same age but was all-around smaller with small breasts and butt and was also up for fun.

  9. #9068

    Scalp Spa

    Thought I would try the new Scalp Spa on King Road (by Linwood). Had a nice massage from a cute girl in a short skirt. Pretty mixed messages, though. She repeatedly worked on me with my arm hanging between her legs, and grazed the boys once or twice, but was also wearing (I think) panty hose and disposable gloves. So that was weird. Wasn't sure what to think, so I didn't make much of a move, beside holding her leg a little, which she didn't seem to mind. All the face up stuff was pretty covered, and in the end nothing was offered (but I didn't try that hard, besides having something hard under the towel. I can't remember the last time I went to a place that grazed my balls and then didn't just reach under and grab stuff or remove the towel on the turn, so I'm not accustomed to having to do much to get services.

    A "shower" was an upgrade option, but I didn't take it this time, so don't know what it would have consisted of.

    Anyone else have experience with this relatively new place? Someone more forward want to give it a try and see what's available?

  10. #9067
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I would also include the four along Cornell between Saltzman and Murray. At least two of them are consistent FS.
    Yeah, I totally forgot Joy.

  11. #9066

    Marina

    Hello. I was thinking of heading over to Marina. Heard a rumor that BBBJ was available there. World appreciate any information or details. Who, service, donations. Would also accept alternative locations nearbyto there or downtown Van. PM is good. I'll post a review.

  12. #9065

    HJ places

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Beaverton area is mainly HJ. Probably only 2-3 places that offers more.

    Went recon today, drove to 6 Beaverton shops and nothing that's worth the stay.

    Sigh!
    Can you list the HJ places? I spend very little time in the area and don't want to waste the time I do have at HJ shops.

  13. #9064
    Quote Originally Posted by WestSidePunter  [View Original Post]
    CNE.

    87th & Canyon (not sure what they're actually called).

    Lucky.

    Rose.

    Blue Rose.

    Asian flower.

    New Asian Flower.

    Oriental pearl.

    Nine.

    There are more. New Asian Flower and Nine would be considered Aloha, but still. Add in Tigard, and you add another 3 or 4.
    Few that I went -.

    1) Ha, Asian Flower was the one that wouldn't budge on FS, only HJ. Maybe my luck? Wasn't in the mood and left

    2) Wellness Foot massage, the employee only HJ but owner Tina does FS. Wasn't in the mood and left

    3) Shangri-La, one gal there looks latino and got me fooled then she turned around speaking Chinese to another girl? Mix? 2 grannies so had to run fast

  14. #9063

    Beaverton Spas

    I would also include the four along Cornell between Saltzman and Murray. At least two of them are consistent FS.

  15. #9062
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I guess I didn't venture far enough. Care to share your 6 or 7 FS shops?

    To be fair, CNE is technically Portland and not Beaverton LOL. I meant its call Lexus of Portland there for a reason.

    But yeah driving wise, just a big wash.
    CNE.

    87th & Canyon (not sure what they're actually called).

    Lucky.

    Rose.

    Blue Rose.

    Asian flower.

    New Asian Flower.

    Oriental pearl.

    Nine.

    There are more. New Asian Flower and Nine would be considered Aloha, but still. Add in Tigard, and you add another 3 or 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape