Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 826 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 12383
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9083

    5th and baseline Hillsboro

    Sunny was her name. Super sweet girl. As a c girls go. This one had a great body. Not skinny but just right. No FS but some fun was there. She had an adorable face and was cute as can be. I left happy.

    One thing which would be nice. An Amsterdam Red light in the window or at the door. If the light is red. Means the girl is busy and come back later. I would love not to have the interuptions when a girl is working solo in the place. Maybe we can hint about that to others.

    On another note. On SE Portland Division. Near 144th. Is a place I had not seen before. The sign is very hard to read. Dinty Massage?? Or something. Anyone have an references on the place.

    Thanks.

  2. #9082
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are all these reports of Love spa TGTBT? Like is this a set up? Any reputable mongers here been there and can confirm?
    I can just say that I'm planning on visiting again next time I'm town. I hope the quality stays the same. I believe the rotate girls so it will be different people.

  3. #9081
    The couch mamasan is only HJ. Boring too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    At the one near the pizza place and good will. On cornell. The girl on the couch greets you and say bye. But she is smoking hot. Not sure if she is still there or not. But OMG.

  4. #9080

    Address

    Here's the address from RubMaps.

    3620 SE POWELL BLVD #101.

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHeadBalls  [View Original Post]

  5. #9079

    Love Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodLuck69  [View Original Post]
    What side street or number?
    Hope it helps.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...o/420707652103

  6. #9078

    117th and Glisan recon

    Parking lot was empty, when I got out of my vehicle Vivi and the spa on the west side doors opened up with smiling providers trying to entice me to visit. I walked over to Vivi asking if there was another provider and she said no. By the time I got back to my vehicle a chubby one with a big smile and big tits popped her head out the door waving at me LOL. I didn't see anyone worth going back for but they were fun and reminded me of old western movies with a brothel.

  7. #9077

    Add to list

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Few that I went -.

    1) Ha, Asian Flower was the one that wouldn't budge on FS, only HJ. Maybe my luck? Wasn't in the mood and left

    2) Wellness Foot massage, the employee only HJ but owner Tina does FS. Wasn't in the mood and left

    3) Shangri-La, one gal there looks latino and got me fooled then she turned around speaking Chinese to another girl? Mix? 2 grannies so had to run fast
    Good list, been to majority of these but should add one based on my recent return to PDX over weekend. Went to see a familiar provider I've seen multiple times at canyon spa we stay in touch, she says business is slow and I asked her if she wanted me to put out the word. Go see Kiki at Blue Sky on division. She is plenty hot and very fun. I normally keep my favorites close to the vest but I felt bad when she said she needs the money. When I went in I was greeted by an equally hot shapely number I will try to see on my next trip back into town. I told her to let me know if anyone mistreats her, be nice to her, she's a gem.

  8. #9076
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I was thinking of heading over to Marina. Heard a rumor that BBBJ was available there. World appreciate any information or details. Who, service, donations. Would also accept alternative locations nearbyto there or downtown Van. PM is good. I'll post a review.
    They change girls every month. I would say, go there and see what the vibe is like. You don't have to stay, you can say that you need to go to work or some other excuse. I think the woman that is there now worked at Moon dream on King Road. If it's the one I'm thinking of she is friendly accommodating Girl Next Door type.

  9. #9075
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or are all these reports of Love spa TGTBT? Like is this a set up? Any reputable mongers here been there and can confirm?
    It's like most of the other popular AMPs. It will have at least one attractive choice and you can usually get what you want.

  10. #9074
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I was thinking of heading over to Marina. Heard a rumor that BBBJ was available there. World appreciate any information or details. Who, service, donations. Would also accept alternative locations nearbyto there or downtown Van. PM is good. I'll post a review.
    I stopped by there about a month ago it was close to the hotel I stay at, I'd say late 40's. Ok body, but breath smelled like smoke. About 2 min hand scratch and down to business. Got a few minutes of BBBJ then cover went on for the rest. All in all I would not repeat, although this was my first place in this area.

  11. #9073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Love spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    And what was the damage for this fun time you had?
    Is it just me or are all these reports of Love spa TGTBT? Like is this a set up? Any reputable mongers here been there and can confirm?

  12. #9072

    4 hands

    Looking for people's recent experiences with 4 hand AMP massage. Preferably in Van, but Portland isn't out of the question.

    Who has had experience with with this?

    Thank you.

  13. #9071

    Love Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by Love Spa after reading about it here and it was perfect. They are in a corner office in a modern office building with a parking lot. Meet Lucy in the lobby and she took me to a room. She is in her 20's / early 30's (I always have trouble guessing age), smallish breasts, nice butt. The room had a massage table and a big chair, so I waited on the chair for her to return. Let's just say the next 30 minutes was no massage and all fun.

    She ended with a massage, then a second girl (Kuku?) came in to finish the massage. Kuku was about the same age but was all-around smaller with small breasts and butt and was also up for fun.
    What side street or number?

  14. #9070

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Went by Love Spa after reading about it here and it was perfect. They are in a corner office in a modern office building with a parking lot. Meet Lucy in the lobby and she took me to a room. She is in her 20's / early 30's (I always have trouble guessing age), smallish breasts, nice butt. The room had a massage table and a big chair, so I waited on the chair for her to return. Let's just say the next 30 minutes was no massage and all fun.

    She ended with a massage, then a second girl (Kuku?) came in to finish the massage. Kuku was about the same age but was all-around smaller with small breasts and butt and was also up for fun.
    And what was the damage for this fun time you had?

  15. #9069

    Love Spa

    Went by Love Spa after reading about it here and it was perfect. They are in a corner office in a modern office building with a parking lot. Meet Lucy in the lobby and she took me to a room. She is in her 20's / early 30's (I always have trouble guessing age), smallish breasts, nice butt. The room had a massage table and a big chair, so I waited on the chair for her to return. Let's just say the next 30 minutes was no massage and all fun.

    She ended with a massage, then a second girl (Kuku?) came in to finish the massage. Kuku was about the same age but was all-around smaller with small breasts and butt and was also up for fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape